Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 LastLast

Thread: [M] Once Cursed, Twice Damned {Lyra & Midori-Hime}}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, adventure, tragicomedy, steampunk;
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mathian watched him impatiently, with great fervor, eagerly awaiting his reaction. Messing with him, ordering him around, throwing him at the mercy of another wolf, it all felt good, too good. He'd hardly felt such thrill before tonight. Sure, it was fun irritating him, but this, now, it was fun tenfold. His eyes trailed off to Theo's crotch, watching his hard-on grow rapidly. As uncomfortable as it felt, it also felt exciting. He wanted to reach out and unbutton his jeans, slide his hand inside and squeeze the life out of him. Thankfully, before he could make that happen, Theo snapped back. Mathian found the tint of red in his cheeks cute and his words ambitious.

He laughed loudly, throwing his head back and then leaning against the counter, gazing up at him with glossed over, drunken eyes. "Didn't expect that, did you?" he spoke in a playful tone of voice, pausing. A thought occurred to him then. He could totally strap him down, butt-naked, and whip his brains out. The idea made him tingle. He closed his eyes briefly, banishing the thought, and letting out a chuckle before turning to him and saying, teasingly, "I let you off easy." He grabbed the bottle and his glass and poured another shot. He handed the glass to Theo and said, "Show me what you can do, wolf."

Member of the Month!
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo was startled by Mathian's laugh. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen the warlock laugh like that but it brought a broader smile to his face. Mathian was definitely sloshed, he could see it in his glistening eyes, though there was no denying that he was three sheets to the wind himself. He laughed softly and shook his head. "Are you sure you're not just projecting your own fantasies onto me?" He asked with raised brow, hoping to make a dig at the witch instead of wallowing alone in his humiliation. As it was now, he was shifting uncomfortably in his stool, feeling very constricted by his pants.

He watched with an amused smirk on his face as the drunk warlock poured himself yet another drink. He was doing pretty good, the wolf had to admit. He half expected Mathian to be face down on the bar by now. But he obliged, taking the glass in his hand to aid Mathian's spell once again.

This time he closed his eyes and let himself be completely enveloped in the darkness. It was impossible to tell if he was blindfolded or it was simply that dark, but the air was heavy and almost sufficating. He laid on some soft surface, a bed perhaps, that was covered with silk. Completely naked, from what he could tell. Though when he tried to move his arms and legs, he'd realize he couldn't, being strapped down by more silk.

That was when a weight shifted the bed around him and then ontop of him, pressing him down further into the softness. The weight constricted his chest, making it harder to breath. It wasn't until he felt a hot breath through his hair and along his neck, and then a deep, rumbling growl in his ear that he'd realized it was someone else. Sharp nails started to drag slowly over the sensitive parts of his body, just enough to draw a bit of blood, while sharper teeth brushed along his throat and collarbone. They would nibble roughly here and there, before finding the spot that turned him on the most and biting into him, breaking the skin. Soft, silky pleasure, contrasted with a sharp, biting pain. Suddenly their nails raked viciously over his chest, as if they were trying to claw their way in to get a taste of his heart. Though before the pain could overwhelm the pleasure, Theo smirked and opened his eyes.

He couldn't be sure it would be as effective, but he was curious to see if his hunch about Mathian was right. "Cheers..." He all but purred as he handed the now pitch black drink to the warlock.

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mathian's glassy grey eyes were fixated on Theo as the wolf was planning his revenge, deep in thought. Mathian mused over what he could be imagining, fairly certain he wanted to give him a hard-on too, and Mathian was fine with it. When the liquid turned pitch black before his eyes, he had his doubts. It was a fairly ominous color and the experience often attached to it was usually tricky and... calamitous. But Mathian wasn't going to be deterred. He was ever the risk-taker.

He grabbed the glass without hesitation, closed his eyes and began to savor the potion. He opened his eyes to complete darkness, a blindfold pulled over them, lying on cool, silky sheets, undressed and breathing heavily. When he tried to move, he realized he was being restrained. He started to squirm, struggling to break free as an overwhelming feeling of anxiety crept in. Being tied down, constricted, not in the know, was always undeniably scary. Loss of control frightened him. He could not see, or move, but he could feel something prowling about, coming closer and shifting on top of him, bare skin on bare skin, crushing his chest. He struggled for breath, pulling at his silken cuffs. Then he felt the heat of someone's breath tickling his skin and heard a low growl that made him shiver uncontrollably. He let out an indulging moan wondering who it might be. He wanted to reach out and touch him, he wanted to press closer, he wanted to see who it was, but he could do nothing but squirm underneath his crushing weight.

He flinched when the stranger's sharp nails began to trail up and down his chest, then to his side, pressing harder and grazing his skin. The more it hurt, the more he enjoyed it, throwing back his head, hissing and panting. He cried out when the stranger bit into his hipbone, piercing his skin. He was caught in a daze, overcome by a raging heat, in-between pleasure and pain, hard and throbbing. But then, out of the blue, the pain began to dominate the pleasure. The stranger began to claw at his chest, aiming for the heart with great fervor. Mathiann stiffened, panic-stricken and gasping for air, confused and afraid. Alas, the pain quickly went away and Mathian opened his eyes slowly, his sight blurry. He put the glass down quickly, wiping his lips with his sleeve, panting heavily, his cheeks completely flushed. He looked down at his crotch and saw the bulge that troubled him. He gave Theo a sharp look but said nothing, wondering perhaps if he had been the one... but he couldn't bring himself to ask.

Instead, he raked his shaky fingers through his hair, heaved a heavy sigh, composed himself and smirked, "How'd you know I liked fucking like that?" he spoke with a straight face, though a devious light shone out of his eyes. He chuckled and staggered off his chair, leaning in towards Theo, brushing his hand across his knee and thigh. "Time to go," he gave him a small wink and turned to get his coat. He threw more than enough money on the counter to pay for their drinks and turned towards the exit, blinking several times to make the room stop spinning.
    Last edited by Lyra; 06-13-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo wore a shit-eating grin when Mathian's drink left him panting and a bit shaken by the looks of it. He could smell the arousal just wafting from the warlock and felt that it had been sufficient revenge for his own aching hard-on. He chuckled at Mathian's question, leaning his face on his hand, "Gee... I wonder?" It seemed he was finding it more difficult to sit up straight, though he burst out into laughter as the witch nearly fell over trying to get down from his stool. It always hit the hardest when you tried to talk for the first time. "You're fucked..." He snorted, though the grin immediately fell from his face as Mathian leaned into him, his whole body tensing at the touch to his thigh. He stared at the warlock as he winked and suddenly his mind was racing. His partner wasn't actually trying to pick him up, was he? Teasing and flirting was one thing but... Did Mathian actually want to sleep with him?

After a few moments of hesitation, Theo tossed his bag over his shoulder and then followed after the stumbling warlock. He shook his head and quickly grabbed Mathian's arm, ducking under it to keep Mathian upright as they walked towards HQ. The whole while, Theo's thoughts were running rampant. What if Mathian tried to make a move? He could just say no... Did he want to say no? What the-, Of course he did! Mathian was his partner and a witch. Not to mention he couldn't stand him... But, then again, Mathian wasn't all that bad. At least, Not all the time. Sometimes he was actually quite intriguing and even beauti- No, no, no... But would it really be the worst thing if they-... Yes, yes it would!

With the way the two of them were staggering, swaying into each other, into random light poles, and nearly falling off the curb a few times, Theo knew it was going to take forever to get home. And if Mathian tried to portal, only God knows where they might end up. Finally Theo decided to just hail a cab and get a ride back home, the two engaging in some hushed, playful banter during the ride. However, they did earn a few stares at HQ, as the drunken werewolf and witch clung to each other in an attempt to stay upright as they made their way down the hall towards their rooms. But then again, it was a Friday night and most wouldn't find that too odd really.

Theo brought Mathian to his room first, working his way through the dark, unfamiliar room towards the warlock's bed. Suddenly his foot caught on something and he tripped, lacking the coordination to keep the two of them upright anymore. They both went down, Mathian landing on the floor first and Theo nearly falling on top of him, barely catching himself in time to keep from crushing the warlock's smaller frame. It was then that Theo caught the faint sound of glass shattering.

"Ahh, shit... I think we broke someth-" But before the words even came out of his mouth, Theo's senses were taken over by the same heavy, sweet scent from before. The werewolf sucked in a sharp breath, trembling as his heart began to race, sending his blood pumping south. Theo's breaths quickly became shallow and he let out a low, almost pleasured groan that rumbled from deep within his chest. "Ahnn~ S-shit... What's happening?" He breathed, his eyes nearly glowing gold in the dim light as he gazed down into Mathian's. His cheeks were flushed, looking almost feverish, completely overwhelmed by this sudden desire he felt.

"I'm sorry... If y-you really hate this... J-just hit me-" He managed to whisper in warning, before his lips descended on Mathian's, claiming them in a fervent and almost violent kiss. He couldn't stop himself, nor did it seem like he had any desire to. His entire body felt like it was tingling and the sensation of the warlock's soft lips against his sent sparks of pleasure shooting through him. He wanted, no, needed to feel more and immediately his hands were pushing at Mathian's clothing, eager to see if the feeling of his bare skin was as electrifying as his lips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The witch and the wolf tried to walk home, in their drunken stupor, but their legs swayed left and right. They were even further away from the headquarters when they circled back and passed the same lamp post twice. Mathian tried to walk by himself, protesting at having to lean against Theo for support, but he found himself bumping into him incessantly and finally gave up. All the while, they argued over silly things, teasing each other harmlessly and spouting nonsense, well, mostly Mathian. Finally, the wolf had some good sense in him and hailed a cab. They made their way through the headquarters sloppily, breaking into fits of laughter and earning threats and stares. They staggered up the winding staircase and reached their adjacent rooms where Mathian dispelled the protection rune at the door and let himself be taken in by the wolf.

"Please, do come in," he jibed as they struggled to reach the bed, maneuvering across the cluttered floor. For a warlock who could tidy up his living quarters with a single finger snap, he was rather messy. He tried to push himself away from the wolf, confident that he could stand upright on his own, but to his surprise, in one single swoop, he was thrust to the floor with a loud thud and almost crushed by the wolf's weight when he came down too. A jolt of pain shot through him, sharpening his senses. He hissed and grimaced, trying to pick himself up when he caught a sweet, alluring scent wafting in the air around them. It sent his heart aflutter and silenced the buzz of whispers in his mind, all telling him to restrain himself. He fell back, sprawled on the floor, gazing up at Theo. His heart hammered in his chest as the red in his cheeks intensified and he started to breathe heavily, overcome by the sudden desire to take Theo's lips in one rapid, violent motion, the wolf's golden eyes piercing right through him and making him shiver in suspense.

He was about to lunge forward but Theo beat him to it. Their quivering lips crashed together violently setting off that rare, quickly-spreading thrill. Instead of pushing him away, he found himself pulling the wolf closer, burying his body into his. He deepened the kiss, their lips sizzling hot, and slid his long, soft tongue through pushing past his clenched teeth as he slowly raised his hand and grabbed the back of Theo's head, gripping his hair and pulling him in, as if to keep him from escaping. He kissed him ardently, as if struggling for air, as he ran his hand down Theo's stiff neck, slithering past his bulging shoulder and coming up on his side. He wanted to feel every curve, caress every crevice, and then plunge his cold finger tips into his smooth skin. When he found himself unable to breathe, he pulled away suddenly, panting heavily, rubbing his face against Theo's, sweeping the cheek, the high bones, muzzling the ear and nibbling on the earlobe. His head fell back on the hard wooden floor as he stared deeply into Theo's eyes letting them pierce through him like white-hot daggers. He stifled a moan and propped himself to sit up, pushing against Theo's chest, their hot breaths colliding. He quickly took off his shirt and reached out to undress Theo's as well, before he leaned in and whispered, "I-I'll hit you only if..." he paused, panting for breath, "if it's a turn on," the words escaped his mouth without proper screening, he cared not about whether he wanted it or not, but about how much. And he figured it was a lot.

He grabbed Theo by the waist and pulled him in again, bare chest against bare chest. He grabbed his ass in one sudden squeeze and ran his cold finger tips around the rim of his pants, looking for the button and the zipper, merely passing over Theo's crotch. He wanted to strip him down immediately and take his cock in his hand but the suspense was too great a feeling. Instead, he growled against Theo's lips and said in a low, shaking tone of voice, "D-do you want to fuck or get fucked?"
    Last edited by Lyra; 06-14-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It wasn't until well into the afternoon that the werewolf finally stirred, squinting from the light streaming into the room. He let out a small grunt, wondering if the fights in the pit took more of a toll on his body than he'd realized, until he tried to roll over and was stopped by the weight resting on his arm. Holy shit... No way... He thought, looking to the head of dark hair resting on his shoulder. Did he really manage to take someone home after the ring last night? Theo flushed a little, letting himself nestle between those soft cheeks, which were red and purple with bruises and bite marks. His fingertips traced along the soft skin on the man's shoulder, noticing another bite there. Man, he'd really let loose on the poor guy. Yet something about him seemed oddly familiar, but... why was it all so hazy?

He blinked a few times, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he took a look around, spotting the bed next to them. Seems they never quite made it there, he mused to himself. However, Theo's amusement quickly fell away once he realized that this wasn't his room. Where the hell was he? He shifted carefully, looking around the rest of the room, which looked utterly trashed, yet completely familiar. And then suddenly it all started to come back to him as he glanced to the nightstand, remembering the way he had thrown Mathian onto it... once the warlock could no longer use his legs. Theo's breath hitched and he immediately turned back to the man laying in his arms. No way... No fucking way- His heart began to race as he reached for the dark head of hair, brushing the locks away from the sleeping warlock's face. "Shit!" Theo gasped once he laid eyes on his partner, abruptly slipping out from under him and jumping to his feet.

Sucking in a few shaky breaths, Theo quickly scrambled to find something to cover himself with, grabbing a shirt -he wasn't sure who's- and holding it over his groin as he stared down at the warlock with a slightly horrified look. This wasn't happening.... This didn't really happen. He did not just sleep with his partner, with Mathian, the witch that was the bane of his existence since joining the militia. Theo just stood there, frozen as he awkwardly held a shirt to cover his privates, knowing that the warlock was likely already awake with the way Theo had let his head drop to the hardwood floor like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A sharp pain startled him awake, his head pulsing intensely as though it was going to split open. He groaned and shifted, hissing through gritted teeth, finding himself laying on something hard and sticky. He lifted his head slightly, barely capable of opening his eyes without the light that was streaming in through the cracks in the drapes burning them to ashes. That was when the numbness left him and he began to feel what his body was enduring. Soreness, nausea, stiffness, sharp, unmitigated pain shooting down his spine, discomfort fluttering all over his skin, and a terrible, pulsing feeling in his butt. What the hell happened, he wondered trying to pull himself up but only managing to barely sit up leaning on his hip.

He wetted his dry, chapped lips, feeling dehydrated, as he rubbed the pain out of his eyes and finally opened them, squinting. Most of the things were familiar, they were his, but why were they all misplaced or broken? He looked around, his eyes roaming the room, barely registering a pair of strong, muscly legs just a few feet from him. He blinked a few times to rid himself the double vision and finally focused on the man standing in front of him, butt-naked, only a shirt covering his privates. He stared at him wide-eyed, with an innocent expression on his face, his head tilting slightly to the left. "What..." he murmured, his lips scarcely moving. A few moments of silence later and the horror fest began. Horrible and enticing images of last night began to stream in, flooding his mind. Instant shock. They did it... they... he and the wolf... Theo did him. On the floor, on the nightstand, against the wall, from the front, from the back and sideways!

No, no, no, no, no, Please no. he thought, his face a contortion of horrified and angry and confused. A sudden need to cover up washed over him and he huddled up, pressing his legs together. He lay down there in front of him completely exposed and at a loss for words. This wasn't happening, no, no, this was a dream, a horrible dream. He could wake up at any moment. Any moment now. Alas, he was stuck there. The silence was deafening. He slowly pulled down the blanket off the bed to cover himself, unsure of how to react. There was nothing to say, nothing much to do. He bit down hard on his lip and took a deep shaky breath, deciding on, at last, "C-can you leave?"

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo watched Mathian wake up and survey the room, still completely frozen in shock. This isn't happening... Please tell me this isn't happening. He repeated, unable to hear anything beyond the pounding of his own heart ringing in his ears. What the hell had he been thinking? But he hadn't been thinking, that was the problem. Last night's events were still pretty hazy in his mind. He remembered the fight in the pit, after the pit, fleeing to the bar. They drank... alot. All while playing some strange witch game of Mathian's. But slowly it was all coming back to him; Falling onto the floor, the kiss, the copious amount of sex... Fuck.

His eyes refocused on Mathian as the witch finally turned to him, watching as his bewildered expression slowly shifted into abject horror. Theo imagined that Mathian's face mirrored his own as he let out a shaky breath. He had to leave, had to get the fuck out of here, but he could barely will himself to move. It wasn't until Mathian shied away from him, drawing a blanket down to cover his bare and bruised form, that Theo snapped out of his initial shock, turning his gaze downward.

He heard Mathian finally speak and immediately jumped into action, darting across the room to snatch his discarded clothes up from the floor. With his back to the warlock, Theo yanked on his jeans fiercely, not even bothering to fasten them before he was at the door, swiftly flinging it open and rushing out without even sparing a glance. Theo quickly retreated to his own room which was barely more than three yards away, slamming his door shut behind him.

Once inside, he dropped his things to the floor and simply stood there, staring off blankly. Images of Mathian flashed through his mind. Underneath him, panting, drooling, commanding him to go faster, harder. Theo squeezed his eyes shut, trying desperately to stop thinking about it. But the images wouldn't leave him. No, no, no, no.... "Fuck!" Theo shouted suddenly, swinging his arm out and sending the items on his dresser clattering to the floor. Gripping the edges of the dresser, Theo leaned over it heavily, trying to calm himself as his breaths began to quicken. His eyes glanced over to himself in the full length mirror, noticing that he hadn't gone completely unscathed either. His neck was covered in dark hickies, a bite on his shoulder, and long, bright red marks across his entire back... from Mathian's nails. Theo swallowed hard, frowning deeply. God, he'd really fucked up this time. If there was ever a time where he wanted to run off into the woods and disappear from society, it was now.
    Last edited by Midori-Hime; 09-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He stood there on the sticky, wooden floor, immobile perhaps more than just a few moments after Theo had slammed the door shut and disappeared without a word. It was incredulous. Last night's... scenes plagued him, starting with that clumsy kiss and leading up to... all that. He felt sick just thinking about it, remembering how lewd he was, what he did and what he was willing to do. Oh, god, if only the ground beneath him would open up and swallow him whole. Much like he had opened up his mouth and swallowed Theo's... "No, no, no, this is," he spoke in a hoarse tone of voice, in disbelief, shaking his head. He was mad at himself, mad at the wolf, mad at all the booze, mad at... everything, mad that it had felt so fucking good.

"Great, just fucking great," he said sarcastically, and started up to his feet, grabbing hold of the egde of the bed for support. He hissed when his legs started to give and the pain shot through him but he managed to throw himself on the bed and lay there staring at the ceiling. Each time he would close his eyes to rest, a scene from last night would flash before them. What was he to do? Obviously, that was never going to happen ever again. And to think that damned oracle must be having the laugh of her life right now. Sure it had been a long time since he last had sex with anyone but did it have to be... him? How unlucky.

And then he remembered that he was full of... well, Theo's liquids. And that he still had the taste of his... ugh... in his mouth. It wasn't enough that he felt as though his head was going to explode... it seemed like his stomach was going to do the same. And it eventually did, he pretty much ruined his 2x2, showerless bathroom.

He spent the remainder of the afternoon wallowing in self-loathing and wolf-loathing, telling himself how he would never do those things sober, especially not with a mangy wolf. How all he had to do was pretend that it had never happened and that all would be fine. Yet, every time he looked at himself in the mirror he would see what Theo had left behind. Bruises, bitemarks, scratches, hickeys. Things that wouldn't likely heal over night and things he couldn't exactly heal himself without paying a visit to the healing temple... and there was no way in hell he was going to let anyone see them.

It was only when the sun had set that he dared head for the showers, fully dressed. He wanted to shower fully dressed too but he needed to wash out the smell of sex and the smell of the wolf. He rinsed so many times he thought his skin was going to fall off. As soon as he was done, he hurried back to his room, closed the door shut and stayed there for the whole next day too, cleaning up the room, applying some weird looking and smelling ointment to his wounds and struggling to sit properly, all the while planning on making the wolf's life miserable if they ever saw each other again. And they didn't, for a while. Mathian was cautious enough to avoid everyone, even on the way to the cafeteria or the library. The images had begun to fade away although some bruises still remained. He was sure the wolf was avoiding him too and for now that was good.

Alas, the fated day finally arrived. They were summoned by their handler for an emergency briefing and just when Mathian started to think he had gotten over the whole thing, the images flooded back in and made him both restless and irritated. But there was nothing he could do. When the handler summons, you either answer or you get the boot.

It took him an unusually long time to will himself to open the door, let alone head for the meeting room. He had a plan, but had he the guts to follow it through? He had to, there was no other way. Besides, it had meant absolutely nothing, he thought, and repeated it. He exited his room and headed for the meeting, clad in a pair of jeans, sneakers, and an oversized, hooded, black sweatshirt. He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep but he looked far from hideous. There was an unusual but soft color to his cheeks, and his eyes shone with a soft lustre. He held his breath all the while descending all those stairs and passing all those corridors and when he finally opened the door to the meeting room, who knows how many minutes late, he decided to act as if nothing had happened. He would be his usual self.

Member of the Month!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Theo paced his room for what felt like a few hours, until he finally stopped and raked his hands through his greasy hair with a heavy sigh. He needed to wash himself, he decided, eager to get this sweat and other... fluids off of himself. It was late afternoon, nearing dinner time, so he hoped there wouldn't be many others heading to the showers at this time. Of course, it was wishful thinking that they would be completely empty, but Theo only prayed to whatever God there was that he wouldn't run into the warlock again.

Thankfully the showers were empty the moment he walked in, so he stripped quickly and found the shower in the furthest corner. Placing his hands on the tile wall, Theo hung his head under the hot spray of water, trying to zone out and forget about last night. It had meant absolutely nothing... Simply a drunken, horrible mistake that he hoped to forget as soon as possible.

Still he couldn't understand how it had all happened in the first place. Sure he was drunk... and horny, but Mathian? Of all people? There was no way he was that desperate... Unless... Unless Mathian had put some kind of spell on him. Yeah, that had it be it. That game they were playing at the bar, Mathian must have slipped something into his drink, or perhaps the spell he'd put on his glass was more than the warlock had let on... Why else would he have gone through with it?

Theo frowned, raking his hands through his hair. But that didn't make any sense either. It seemed like Mathian couldn't stand him any more than he could stand the warlock, so why would he- Suddenly a low whistle broke the wolf from his thoughts, lifting his head to spot two men eyeing his back with with knowing glances and sly grins, whispering amongst themselves as they entered the showers. Theo frowned and immediately turned to try and hide it, but there wasn't much of his skin that was left completely unmarked. At least he would heal fast and be rid of the evidence of last night for good.

For the next week Theo rarely left his room, not wanting to risk the chance of running into Mathian so soon. Unfortunately he knew that wasn't going to last. Mathian was his partner and eventually they would be sent out on another mission together. And when that day finally arrived, Theo felt sick to his stomach at the idea of facing the warlock. Just pretend it never happened, even if he brings it up, act like that night never happened, Theo coached himself, pacing his room. Mathian tended to be late, he reminded himself, so if he left for the meeting early, at least there would be less of a chance that they would run into each other in the halls.

So Theo sat in the meeting room, even before their handler was there, slowly wallowing in dread as he waited for the warlock to come waltzing in. Even when the handler did arrive, surprised to see Theo already there and waiting, it didn't make him feel any more at ease. In fact, it only made him feel more anxious in his attempt to make sure that his face wasn't giving anything away. They sat in silence for a long time, the dread laying over him like a thick, heavy blanket. And then finally they heard the door open.

While the handler looked up, Theo kept his gaze fixed ahead. However, just the warlock's presence alone had a shiver running down his spine, making the hair on the back of his neck stand. It had been a week of deliberately repressing the memories of that night, willing himself to forget, yet the moment Mathian's scent flooded his senses, it all came flooding back to him. Even after all this time, he could still taste the warlock on his tongue, hear his feverish moans ringing in his ears, feel his sweltering skin under his hands... Thankfully his expression didn't expose his thoughts, though there was a visible tension in the wolf's jaw.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 LastLast