Thread: The Last Hybrid (IC with Clumsy_Mage & DannyPhantom) [M]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Last Hybrid (IC with Clumsy_Mage & DannyPhantom) [M]

The all too familiar scent of his own blood hit Danny's nose as he finished off the last of the attackers who attacked him. The young hybrid was bleeding from several wounds and his body tried to regenerate itself by healing itself, but Danny's body didn't have strength to finish its attempted task. Weak from his wounds and exhaustion, Danny fell to his hands and knees, his body shaking. He looked to his companion, a white wolf with the name Aniu.

The snow white wolf looked around, sensing that there was more danger approaching. She let out a small growl, ears back as she tried circling the area. Whatever danger was approaching, she wanted get Danny and herself out of the area before it was too late. Aniu looked to her hybrid companion, trying to figure out what he was in the position that he was in. Usually, he was able to get back up a few minutes after a fight, but this seemed different. Her master almost seem too weak to move. Aniu returned Danny's look back to him, unsure of what to do.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ashly walked threw to her all formelur woods on what she thought was a witch hunt since there have been no sight of a hybrid in years that was tell she saw him not knowing what to do she inched closer "what are you?who are you?" She questioned not sure to let him die or to help.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"H-help." Danny said, turning his toxic green eyes to look at the newcomer. His body was still shaking, and despite his currently weak state, he knew that he would probably die if he answered the newcomer's questions. It was pretty to pretend like he didn't hear them, at least until he was strong enough to fight again.

It was just his luck though that his ghostly energy was almost completely depleted. He let out a weak curse as he felt his body automatically shift into his human form, turning his toxic green eyes to a sky blue, and turning his hair from white to black. His skin tone changed too. The young hybrid groaned as he processed that his plan to keep his identity hidden just went out the window.

Aniu let out a whine as she watched Danny change forms. She knew of his plan to keep his identity hidden, thanks to the mental link that hybrids and their companions shared, and she was smart enough to know that it just failed miserably. She walked over to Danny, licking his face a few times before glancing back at the knight, watching her with amber eyes.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ashly started in shock as she watched him change forms. She knew she should take him back to her king but felt that with the hybrid being hurt so badly it would be unfair. She slowly walked to him "ok hybrid i will help you for now" she told him putting her arm around him and helped him stand