Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Working in a game shop has its perks.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Patriots get a wee update, to keep them in sync with their naval counterparts.

TACTICAL INFORMATION:

Ahead of you is the adjoining power module, to which you have pushed back the imperials. The four walkway spars between the modules form strong chokepoints, with no cover along their length save the omnipresent gothic arches (enough room for one man to shelter behind on each side, every 10 metres). There are airlocks at each end of every spar (currently locked open) with heavy duty blast doors that can be manhandled closed. The spars are 500m long and fairly sturdy, though a big enough explosion runs the risk of snapping them (or at least opening them to space). Of course, since the power lines also run along these spars, blowing one might cause the lights in your module to go out.

Behind you is the escape route to the docking arms. Although there is room for the Eudaimonia and / or the Stella Rosa to directly pull up and dock, they would be very vulnerable while doing so. There are however hanger bays with plenty of small craft that could be crammed with evacuees and fired off to safety. The Jotunhel units could of course return to their boarding pods and blast off that way, though there’s no room for anyone else in there.

Herkja has caused enough chaos to be able to withdraw unscathed from the market module, with the news that the attackers are being reinforced by battle sisters.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 04-11-2019 at 04:27 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

As for the Imperial side, Jarms still seems to be busy (no login for two weeks) so @Cfavano; you may carry on based on the following:

Left flank - some crusaders and supporting militia are facing off against a Vanquisher and dug-in infantry. They have close support from Moxie (Matchlock has just been disabled by the Vanquisher), and a Haven kill team are going to be shooting down from the building right next to the Vanquisher. The street ahead is open but there is a lot of smoke and rubble. You should focus on the infantry and let your support handle the Vanquisher.

Centre, railway station steps - Chimeras, tanks and mortars are providing covering fire (and can blast holes in outer walls if an officer e.g. commissar Schenke asks them to), but the railhead is a solid structure and will need to be taken by storm. The defenders have turned rail carriages into pillboxes and have support from a hull-down hydra. Jurgen and the militia are supported by squads of Haven infantry who will be making a coordinated attack as per Derp’s orders on the last page.

Centre, supporting units - Wait on posting anything for Gwen right now as this needs direct input from Jarms.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

okay I will post soon as I can

Spoiler: Things I like 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

So. The Imperials were going to get an update today, but my washing machine’s spirit has finally gone back to the machine god and so I spent all evening hand washing my laundry instead.

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yikes, I hope thats not going to prove too expensive to replace.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

The landlord’s problem rather than mine, fortunately. Though I am moving into my own very first house next month, upon which any breakdowns WILL be my problem. It’s a shame the washer couldn’t have lasted just a few more weeks!

I will work on that Imperial update this evening - it’s already two thirds done so shouldn’t take much longer to finish.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@Derpnaster and @Cfavano - Okay, I have updated for the Imperials. It's now safe for your commanding officers to move in and spend a post or two meeting their support for the next push before the orders arrive.

@PaintSerf - I have cued in Crenshaw and the Loyal Legion.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Congrats on the pending house, Az!

I updated the Loyal Legion's sheet - tightened up and further embellished about the 100th, and introduced the Colonel. The plan is to update again later today with the Captain, and at least his attached Commissar and Priest.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I have added Grace to the first post. Look forward to seeing the rest!

Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast