Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: Space War - recruitment and OOC

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

That was EPIC!

Probably one more round to wrap up the Imperial story, but I think our Patriots have done enough to earn their epilogue post.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I've got my post in Imperial Navy updated and finished. Been suffering from a bit of a block but this week promises a change in shift which may help, because I won't be getting up at 2am to go to work . .

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

A couple of vignettes to finish off Imperial C2. There's a couple more to come, which will cross over with the Guard peeps, so when I get round to writing them they may end up in Ground instead, or maybe even Home Front.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Gunnery Officer Struss scene was nice.

Is Pillar docked with Impiger right now? Or has Struss taken a shuttle? Think it'd be easier for me to start here and then move back into Ground. Seeing as we've just started an epilogue.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@Jarms48; yes, Pillar could be docked (or on station for shuttle transfers) if that facilitates your scene - there’s various reasons why they might want to do so, such as transfer of supplies and repair crews, moving casualties to the bigger facilities aboard Impiger, or an in-person commanders’ conference.

As to moving back into Ground, some of Impiger’s marines (and probably other fleet armsmen too) will be transferring planetside via the newly recaptured orbital elevators, so there’s a possibility to cross paths with the Ground forces who have been down there since the first wave. PaintSerf has the brutal details of how the orbital elevator recapture was achieved.
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 10-13-2022 at 11:22 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112