Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Space War - recruitment and OOC

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Paint, I shall hold off on replying to Jarms for now so you can post for Retaliator - that okay?
    Retaliator will go all-ahead (apparently ready and waiting for the pennant to fly) and hammer away at the guns' void shield - the (comparatively) longer range 'Terminus' battery, and then the melta-macrocannon carronade once in range...even if the shield should fail, and you can expect the Retaliator crew has fingers crossed for a fire critical.

I knocked in a hold post so everything stays reasonably coherent, but feel free to move ahead.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Maximum firepower, aye sir.

I have updated - without any specific mention of Resurgent, so Derp can slot them in without feeling too constrained about where they have to be.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@Atrum Daemon; just a gentle reminder that Dak is waiting on the Stella Rosa in the Patriot thread.

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Sanity's Eclipse
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Monday is my proper day off, finally. So I get nice and caught up

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I do like the banter between Thane and his XO. And the plan even worked, sort of (thanks to a dim-watt tech priest...) - Fulmen’s shields and engines are still active but they’ve lost a lot of their portside firepower.

Imperial team, you’re up!

Sanity's Eclipse
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

It's a plan that only needed to work once, thankfully
    Hit me up on discord: Mags#3126
    I'm just easier to get a hold of there. Just lemme know who you are

Willshaper
    Semi realistic, and fantasy, with a pinch of Sci Fi
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

If I can’t get a post out my plan is to have the Intercepors launch a combat patrol and to harass hostile ships. If fighters show up then they will engage.

"Life before death,
    Strength before weakness,
    Journey before destination."
    -The First Ideal

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Naturally fighters will show up...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Ship name: Triumphant Rationality

Ship class: Dauntless Light Cruiser

Date/Location of Commission: 597.M39 – Lucius, Segmentum Obscuras

Allegiance: The Imperium of Mars and Terra

Trademarks

Heraldry: Triumphant Rationality honors the Machine God, His avatar the Omnissiah and the covenant of Holy Mars and Imperial Terra with the sigil Mechanicus wreathed in a demi-cog over the Aquila. The icon of unified humanity is rendered in sacred red, and surmounted over the quartered gray and cream of Lucius. Domina Veiss manifests this as a self-powered, luminen-holographic tapestry - which is comprised of scrolling, intricately interwoven Martian, Lucian and Perinetine binharic.

Motto: Veritas Deus Manet In Aeternum - “The Truth Of The Deus Remains For Eternity”

Combat Colors: Triumphant Rationality is a vessel of Lucian provenance and proudly bears its noble colors. The main body of Triumphant Rationality is shades of gray with the faithfully adopted deep red of Holy Mars in accent. The Dauntless’ stately prow is rendered in rich Lucian cream, and boldly emblazoned with the illuminated ‘L’ of Lucius and its High Gothic motto rendered in the famous Luciun alloy, scorched black by the Forge’s fusion core in the hallowed ritual of the Solar Blessing.

Cultural Quirks: Triumphant Rationality is under the privilege of Magos-Domina Mariyana Veiss, a Baraspini socialite turned Genetor turned Exploratrix and de-facto Mechanicus Rogue Trader. As a consequence of her affiliation in holy order - and her own particular, personal tastes - the majority of the crew has been augmented in flesh and metal to an artisanal aesthetic to match holy function.

This ‘quirk’ is held in high regard by the predominantly Vostroyan crew due to their ancient cultural tradition of craftsmanship and affiliation with the Mechanicus. There has developed a deep and sincere mutual admiration between the Vostroyans and their patron Domina, who has developed extensive trade relationships with the ruling Techtriarchy and has made it a source for her artisans and warriors.

STC Deviations: Triumphant Rationality has been constructed and optimized for its intended purpose as a Mechanicus far-raging exploratory vessel in the service of Lucius, and consequently bears little in resemblance to a standard STC Dauntless. The most fundamental component from which the extensive deviations flow is the fusion reactor comprised of a transplanted spark of Lucius’ own artificial heart – which abundantly feeds the overcharged void and warp engines, an extensive auspex and augury array, and a plethora of data-archives, artisanal fabrication workshops and research laboratoriums.

While the Triumphant Rationality has been commissioned and consecrated as a vessel of the Quest for Knowledge, the universe is a hostile environment which does not readily yield the Machine God’s secrets. Triumphant Rationality makes the most of its blessed Lucian heart, and has been armed with Sunsear Las-broadsides and a prow mounted Sunhammer Lance – both weapons system excellent for extreme range stand-off engagements which complement the vessel’s enhanced capacity for speed. The defensive turret networks mounted on Triumphant Rationality are lascannons and multilasers.

The most singular and signature Lucian component on Triumphant Rationality is a teleportarium.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    Magos-Domina Mariyana Veiss
    If any of you old hands from Prophet are wondering if she’s related to Natalia, yes she is.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast