Page 4 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Rogue's Gallery OOC

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Koti: Ok I'm sure it's explained in the race but a 17 year old kid being over 7 feet tall and 300 pounds doesn't sit well with me. And the spells are good, just describe what the Soul Draw exactly does

Spoiler: Balder of Stonestead 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 11-08-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Edited, and I hope they work

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Alright good.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Umbra Severinis
    Gender Male

Appearance:

Spoiler: Umbra 

Race: Vampire
    Role within the company: Information gathering, warrior

Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)

Blood Sight - This is an ability that allows Umbra to see a person's past by consuming their blood. There is nothing he can learn about a person or what they have done in their lives. The more blood he consumes the more knowledge he can gain. A little blood gives him the knowledge of the last couple of days, and it increases with the amount. He will learn everything in a person's past if he takes all of their blood.

Warp - This ability is nothing more than a massive increase in speed to the point where human think that it is a form of magic that stops time so the vampire can move. Umbra can move in an instant for short distances. However, if he hasn't fed for more than a week he is unable to use this ability.

Telekinesis - Umbra is able to move objects at his whim. Like using his swords without having them in his hands. This allows him to fight more than one person at a time, or he can condens this ability into a force that can be sent at a person to force them backwards. The force depends on if he is going to hurt/kill, or just push the person away.

Regeneration - HIs ability to regenerate depends on what injuries he has sustained. If is is an injury caused by the sun or fire he has to drink blood to be able to heal his wounds. Most other injuries can be healed normally since he heals ten times faster than a normal human. However, there are some injuries that will take him time to heal even with drinking blood, and can be fatal if not treated. Any injury sustained by a silver blade or by holly water. These injuries have to be treated or the infection caused by the addition of them to his system will kill him.

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)

Frost Forge - This is a powerful form of Magic that allows Umbra to control Ice and form ice out of thin air using magic. He can send a wave of cold air, or make ice projectile that he can control with his Telekinesis. He is also able to make walls of ice to shield himself and his allies.

Shadow Call - This spell allows Umbra to move through the shadows, or conceal himself in a dark room. Though it doesn't make him invisible but just harder to see.

Eternal Eyes - This spell allows him to not only see in the dark, but allows him to piggyback it with the shadow call spell to see through the shadows to find people he is looking for, find traps, or spy on people.

Sword skills - decades of learning how to fight with a sword has granted him the ability to fight with all blades.

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons)

Necorclave - is a short sword that has a black blade with a copper colored handel. The sheath is made from ebony wood. This blade has been enchanted to poison the cursed.

Twin daggers

Armor(one sensible suit of armor): https://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/vorte.../pics/drow.jpg

Equipment:
    Dragon scale hooded cloak - This cloak is made for the scales of a fire dragon, and protects Umbra from the sun during the day time when he is forced to go out during the day.

Three small vials of blood, a moon stone bracelet, two books on music, a cherry wood pipe with three different types of tobacco to smoke, and a flint.

Personality: Umbra is unusual for a vampire. Even throughout his long life he has never been able to completely keep his emotions under control. Most of the time he is calm and calculated. Thinking a situation through before committing himself to action. He has become protective of his new family since the loss of his clan. However, he doesn't show them companionship. Becoming more serious than he used to be can turn off some of his guild mates, but to him that is their problem. He still doesn't have complete control over his emotions and can become angry if some fool messes with the guild.

Likes: His guild mates, books about the arts, folk music, and smoking
    Dislikes: Sun, Fire, People that take advantage of others, Hunters, and Lycans

Background: Being born so long ago Umbra has no idea what his childhood was like or the faces of his parents. All he knew was the Elder that was the ruler of the small convent of vampire’s. They lived deep in the mountains where humans rarely came a calling. It was a safe place for many generations. The Elder choose the oldest of his children to become his successor, and that just happened to be Umbra.

Training under the elder for more than 3,000 years he learned the art of magic from him, and used it to learn ice, and shadow magic's. As well as how to wield a blade. Continuing to grow in his power, and becoming stronger every day from the training and learning. He became a powerful vampire who's only equal was the Elder. He loved his life, and learned to control his blood lust to the point he would be able to go at least go a month without feeding. However, that made him extremely weak in the process. So, he decided that he would need to feed at least once every two to three weeks to keep himself strong enough to defend his people if need be.

Then the day of destiny approached. The day the Elder was going to enter his eternal slumber, and pass on the protection of their clan to Umbra. On the appointed day the Elder, and Umbra entered the forest that surrounded the village and when deeper into the mountain. The ritual was nothing too special, but in the eyes of the Elder it was still something that needed to be done.

The ritual consisted of the new Elder killing the old elder so he may enter his eternal slumber. The easiest way to kill a Vampire was to decapitate them. So, in accordance with the ritual Umbra killed his Elder, and buried his ashes in the mountain. The last part of the ritual that would need to be completed was for the village to anoint him by giving him some of their blood. However, this last step was never able to be consummated.

When he returned to the village it was on fire, and all of his clansmen were dead. Either burning at the steak, or liking on the ground with their heads removed from their bodies. Though the culprits were easy to pinpoint. It seemed a clan of hunters came into town with a pack of lycans and designated the small vampire clan. He was left alone and angry about the fact they decided to butcher his clan when their defenses were diminished.

Two hunters stayed behind to clean up the stragglers when they came upon Umbra crying over the loss of his clansmen. The men laughed as they captured Umbra and tortured him. Tiring the distraught Vampire to a chair the proceeded to use fire to burn him, though a lot slower than they did with his clansmen. They wanted to make him suffer more than he already had. So, they waited till the sun began to rise and waited to watch as the vampire burned to death in the sun. However, this was their mistake. Umbra finally came back to his senses as the sun started to burn his skin, and he broke through the restraints, and proceeded to kill the two men. Using their blood to heal his injuries.

After everything was said and done and he buried his people he decided to hunt down the hunters that killed his clan. One night in a tavern he was sitting in a corner watching the people that were drinking and having a good time, he was in the corner by himself. Then out of nowhere an older man approached him, and sat at the table beginning a conversation with Umbra. Once everything was said as done Umbra decided to join the Rogue’s Gallery. He has been a member now for about a year.

Spoiler: Other: 
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 11-09-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

I think Vel's going to get mistaken for a rouge at first, assuming the group doesn't know each other well and might just know of each other before forming our little party. Slight hooded figure that's what you'd think until she suddenly pulls a two handed axe out of her cloak and and cleaves something in half.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Yn is going to have fun with this group, as Long as no one tries to easy Faur

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Actually I'm not sure I'll be able to manage this one so I'd like to cancel my reserve. feel free to hand the spot to someone else.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Awwww I thought I was finely going to Rp with Crazy! I don't think I've ever been in an RP with you! </3
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Appreciate the heads up Crazywolf. I'm gonna suggest to siks he move you into a standby reserve, so if someone does show up and want that spot we can give it to them, but also if inspiriation punches you in the nose you'll still have it (till next wednes anyways.)

He's the boss though so he gets final call on the ixnay or not.
    Last edited by Dnafein; 11-10-2018 at 04:21 AM.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Month the of Member November
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Ok Ty dude. And sorry P.K. :/
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Page 4 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast