Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mothership

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Enigma frowned slightly at the offered hand, then realized Moon wanted to shake hands...?

Must be a business type, she decided. A little unsure of herself, she reached out to grasp Moon's hand and pumped it twice. Did she grip too hard? Was it too stiff? Was two pumps enough? Was she reading too much into this?

"So," she managed as she let go and Alice stepped forward to also shake hands with Moon, "What would you like to see?"

"We have another visitor," Alice said, stepping back.
    "Who?"
    "They have not introduced themselves to me. Nor does the app collect any personal information, just their location when they tap the transmat button and the app id."
    "Why that much?"
    "So they can be returned to their exact location afterward."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Moon couldn't help but notice the pause before her hand was taken by the one known as Enigma. She knew her hand was not warm, merely room temperature, and it was a bit weathered, but other than that she could not discern any problem with the gesture. With the initial greeting completed, she smiled politely when asked for her pleasure.

"Anything? Everything? I love weapons...and gadgets. ...but I think I'll skip the water park...the moisture messes with my skin."

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"We have the armories," Alice said, resting her ring finger on her right cheek. "A wide variety of weapons rendered non-functional from small blades, various slug and plasma weapons, and bomb casings. Then there's the hangers along the outer rim containing various small fighters and moderately sized warships."

"All disabled, of course. We do have the StarAce Combat game where people could engage in mock battles in Sector Two, very popular until we were shut down. Are you familiar with trans-atmospheric operations?"

"Uh, maybe later," Enigma said, eyes slightly glazing. "Are there a lot of weapons on board?"
    "We were originally built as a warship," Alice pouted. "Our theme parks were built around that concept and within me."
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12