New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Three Pack

Ok. i have no clue how this will go so
    bare with me. It's an idea that has been floating around in my mind so i
    want to give it a try. I have been watching alot of Historical Chinese
    and Korean Dramas so it has influenced this idea. This will be a romance
    based one so if you are not comfortable with romace.... Each Player can have two characters

Rules:

1.Respect all Elders and leaders
    2. Follow WolfPlay's rules
    3. No killing a character without permission that isn't yours
    4. No god molding, all have weaknesses
    5. Be nice

Background:In an alternate world, during the Three Kingdoms of Korean, there are three Wolf Shifter Packs.

To the North is the brutal Pack, Fangs. Known for a ruthless ruler who shows no mercy and is feared. His Wife is just as harsh as he is. They have a son who takes after his father yet is kind to his freinds. Their coats are earth tones

The South is Fang's rivals, the strong Kage. They are known for a less harsh reign but are all assassins and spies.Their ruler is rumored to be deadly and persice in his killings and deals out punishments without mercy ti those who deserve it. He disagree with the brutal rule of the north. He has a son who is not his by blood yet shows great promise. Coats are dark colors

To the East is the Pack, River. They have no qualms will the north and south since they love peace. The ruler is known for his merciful ways and fair judgement as well as sword skills and his wife is just as fair. But as their last name suggest, they can be deadly if provoke.. they have a daughter who is their joy and happiness. Coats are light colors.

Skills:
    Fang: exceptional spear skills, and masters at Taekkyon, martial art focus on kicks, trips, and throws

Kage: exceptional dagger skills and masters at
    Shaolin Kung Fu, the art that Kung Fu came from.

River: Exceptional sword skills and masters at Tai Chi and medicine

Shifting power:

Their wolf form has the same hair color and eye color as their human form.

Highten senes in wolf form.

Can shift at will but also in extreme situations.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

The thread has been moved to the Fantasy OOC section.

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Blueicewing!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to PM me!!