Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: [M] The Song of Excalibur - OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So I've been on a semi-hiatus, college stuff has been taking a large part of my time away. Don't worry, this ain't dying. Just taking a slow advance to the next part of the story.

In the meantime, here's an unfinished lore post I intended to post weeks ago.

Spoiler: Stuff 
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Hello!!! Saw this and wanted to know - are you accepting new players??

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I think our fair gamemaster is, Breggo! We're a bit slow on the post since the closing of the last chapter, but me, Bumblingbee and Rha'az are still kicking, though I dare not speak for anyone but myself.

Your fresh input might spark something!

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sweet! I think I have a few ideas for a character or two Just wanted to check that it's still going to happen

Now.....Off to read all the IC and lore more carefully

------

@Q and/or @Rha'az (or anyone in the known), are there barbaric Northern tribes or is the Norse the closest to it?

Also, what is the rules/lore/etc surrounding blessed skinchangers and blightbeasts?
    Last edited by Breggo13; 03-09-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I conjured up some norse shieldmaidens to defend my free city of Argentos; they're from the north-eastern continent Essarch. I estimate - though only speculate - that near the center of Essarch, the tribes would grow wilder.

I don't know about the magical properties. Not with any certainty, anyhow. I'm sure Rha'az will reply soon!

Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey @Breggo13; ! Glad you stumbled on this RP. As Q has said, we're a bit slow considering we have finished one chapter for the story and as usual, real life stuff has kept me away from my phone to be able to continue Excalibur. Worry not, I am writing a post since the last few days.

To address your question, yes. There is a northern barbaric tribes kind of faction that resided within the regions that bordered between Grecca and Latia itself. I based them off of the Bretons during the late Republic of Rome (if I'm not mistaken) and add a few tweaks that would make them fit to the more medieval oriented setting we have.

The Norse-ish faction is basically the people who hailed from the Norsenic Union, far from Arno'or and on the continent of Essarch itself. One of the "subfactions" is @Q;'s own Shieldmaidens.

Regarding skin-changers, I'll assume that they are werewolves and such. They do exist but extremely rare as they are individuals who are deemed as "cursed" beings. Blessed skinchangers however are almost unheard of, the people might have heard about it spoken in legends or in songs across the world but to actually encounter one is practically impossible. Though there is a very, very small chance that they exist.

Blightbeast are one of the few races that existed hefore the rise of humanity during the end of the Age of Gods and the beginning of the Great War. They were known as a Second Race due to their rise to prominence after the end of the aforementioned war but not as dominant as the humans. Most of which lived in the Isle of Trees alongside many of the Eldu'un (basically horned elves) while there a few tribes lived in dense forests around mountains and remote areas. More info on the Blightbeasts can be found in the main post.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 03-14-2019 at 10:49 AM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314