Thread: Rha'az Ventures Into 1×1

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Rha'az Ventures Into 1×1

Hey! It's me, Rha'az! Decided to venture once more into 1×1 territory as I usually do group RPs than private but then again, I am willing to try do one.

I usually do medieval fantasy or science fiction roleplays but a mix of both is always welcomed. I am more into action myself and to worldbuilding, so expect me to expand quite a bit on the world whenever I see the chance. I'm not really into bits of romance but it's always welcomed and not entirely prohibited.

I don't do any slice of life or school genres as I find that unappealing to me. I only do male and female pairings, though no furries and all. Elf and human sounds fine, but not a wolf-man and a human.

Here are a few ideas I had in mind:

1. Andrūcil with Lleona
      This story is set on the distant land of Andrūcil, a mighty kingdom of humans who ruled over a large island and is fairly isolated from the rest of the world. It was founded afted a devastating war between the races of the world and the monstrous demons of the Dark Realm that shook the world and the gods gifted the island to a kingdom of humans that contributed a lot in the war effort. Thus, Andrūcil is founded and became the mightiest kingdom that has ever existed in history.

The story revolves around the time when the kingdom is suffering from a civil war between the thirteen most powerful lords of the kingdom in a conflict for the succession to the throne. The previous king died without an heir and two of its prominent nobles laid claims upon the throne - Lord Ar-Haradūr of the Calemdāin and Lord Morynn of Starspear. The powerful nobles took sides and thus begins the Strife of Andrūcil.

This is a tale full of betrayal and a time where magic is still very much prominent but mostly overlooked and unfavored by the people of Andrūcil.

2. The Lost Tales of Camelot: The Green Knight with bluemoon
      Loosely based on the Tale of Sir Gawain & the Green Knight, the Green Knight is thought to be a ghostly entity and the Knights of the Round Table requires his help despite the previous interactions the party had with it. I will be playing as Sir Gawain or Gwayne and you could either be his squire or something else.

Embark on a journey through the lands of Camelot (albeit set in a very different world) and discover new things. Will you be able to acquire the Green Knight's help? Or will you discover something darker?

3. The Knight For Gold
      Sir Ordun the White is a former squire who once served the prestigious knight-for-hire named Orson of the Northern Pearl. The old knight died before the two managed to reach the magnificent city of Latia to attend a tournament held in the honor of the birth of the king's firstborn. Sir Orson sustained a grievous wound during one of his task clearing a bandit lair and finds himself poisoned by one of their blades, dying only three days later but not before he knighted Ordun with his dying breath. From there on, Ordun participated in tournaments across the land and earning his reputation as one of the swiftest warriors known to the kingdom.

War has broken out between the two kingdoms in the north, each fighting for power and freedom respectively. As Ordun's career as a tourney knight began to decline, he was offered a chance to participated in battles against the enemy. As a knight-for-hire, Ordun accepted.

Will you join him? Explore the wars through the eyes of a mere tourney knights. Embark on a journey of intrigue filled with betrayals, epic battles and discover what lies beyond! Will you rose through the ranks and become a legendary commander? Or will you stay with Ordun's side when he fights in a war just for gold? Alliances shift and crumble.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 11-19-2018 at 11:51 PM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Hello! I would be interested in discussing The Lost Tales of Camelot: The Green Knight plot with you. I typically RP as a female so I hope that will not cause an issue. I was thinking a female squire disguised as a young man.

Also, although I truly love the Camelot time period (books and movies), I have never RP'd in the world as such and might be a bit rusty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sure! PM me if you will!

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The Andrūcil story seems interesting to me, maybe my character can be a young woman of Lord Morynn or Starspear, maybe his daughter? fall in love with one of the enemies
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pidipuuu View Post
    The Andrūcil story seems interesting to me, maybe my character can be a young woman of Lord Morynn or Starspear, maybe his daughter? fall in love with one of the enemies
    Hello! I'm doing Andrūcil at the moment with someone else though. Sorry about the late reply. Do you have any ideas? Though I do have an idea as well. PM me to discuss about this if you will, @Pidipuuu;

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Updated the list with a new roleplay idea for you to join!

Fantasy, Mature, Smutty, Scifi, World building, Race Building, and many more
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you're still looking, feel free to PM me~! Perhaps we can work something grand out~