Thread: An Otherworldly Magical Crusade [Private 1x1 Lleona X Kortaga]

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default An Otherworldly Magical Crusade [Private 1x1 Lleona X Kortaga]

A young man gets taken from his home during a terrible storm. He takes refuge in a tunnel only to find that upon exiting the tunnel he ends up in another world, a world very similar to his own except for two major differences. The first is that it appears he has ended up in the medieval ages and the second…was magic always a thing back in these times?

The good news? It turns out he is an incredible mage!
    The bad news? Mages are currently being hunted for being heretics to God!

Follow the story a boy who tries to survive against the Crusaders, a group of knights who hunt mages, with the help of a young adventurer partner who personally just thinks he is crazy. Find out if he decides to live in this world of little technology or if he tries to find a way home.

Character Sheet for me:

Name: Elise Dendra Creevan

Personality: Elise was never a very particular girl when it came to things. She always liked to get her way when it came to everything. She always prused things with an undying interest...at least until it got boring. She never was good at multitasking but could focus beyond anything on one thing. She was always quite curious and could never resist something that could be made into an interesting story. She normally does not like those who are pessimistic, being a realist is useful but just being mopey or useless is a waste. She usually get frustrated and put off if she is worse at something that she cares about.

Elise loves the world around her. There is never a shortage of adventure and trouble to get into. She is constantly searching for things to raise her fame or make her stronger. Her family is a mystery, at least that is what she keeps them. Everytime someone asks she tells a different story so no one truly knows. She considers any wayward adventurers or guilds her home.

Hobbies: Blade work, spellcraft, and flirting. She always enjoys a good meal and good company. She has a habit of crushing a few hearts here and there. She never tries to get any full relationships though moving from place to place.

Likes: She enjoys good food and as such takes a lot of time learning to cook. The only feminine thing she seems to do. Aside from that she enjoys going to bars and enjoying the atmosphere.

Appearence
    Spoiler: Character Image 
    Last edited by Kortaga; 11-16-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Historical
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Mark Dean Santibįńez

Personality: Dean is an extrovert. The usual happy go lucky guy, a little bit rebellious but not the overbearing type, though sometime’s he may look cocky and cheeky. He easily get’s along with the people around him and was well liked by the people around him because of his frankness. But even so, he still keeps people at arm length. He felt that interacting with other people is just a chore that he must do in order to do well at life.

Dean has no love for the world around him. Those people that he could call precious already left him. It’s not those kind of drama were both of his parents died in an accident. It just didn’t work out. His parents divorced not because of a third party or whatsoever. It’s just that his parent’s grew tired of each other.

Because of that he grew indifferent with the world. He felt alone and abandoned.

Hobbies: He might not look like it but dean love’s to read. He don’t read classical novel though, what he reads are light novels and web novels that can be found anywhere in the net. He also likes to cook except that cooking doesn’t like him back.

Likes: Dean has an extreme love of sweets. His reason for his love of sweet is that the sweetness given by those sugary delicacies shadows the bitter taste that is always left on his mouth because of the injustices that he experienced.

Bio:
    Dean is born from a lawyer father and an accountant mother. Both of his parents are workaholic so he grew up alone nothing but a caretaker by his side. He was not maltreated but the warmth that a parent could give was different from the warmth a person that sees you as a job could give. As a student he was average, he didn’t fail but he also didn’t excel. The only thing that he has going for him is that has this kind of charisma that attracts some of the people around him.

Appearance:

Spoiler: What he looks like 
    Last edited by Lleona; 11-14-2018 at 12:39 AM.
    Credit's to karma

Spoiler: My Roleplays 

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Considering the time period and stuff I wanted to stress that my character was drawing no actually writing. I think i typed it wrong in my first post.

Only about 35% of people can read and the average life is 35.

Also I am presuming we are 1218 A.D. so 800 years in the past.

Edited:

Did you want to have fantasy races or keep it more literal past?
    Last edited by Kortaga; 11-16-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Thought I would mention we should come up with a personality for your forest/Earth based Spirit that will be traveling with you as your first of many tools of magic.

I was thinking of it being more playful and bubbly. At the end though it is up to you. Just figured we should get some details.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

sure i'll try to come up with it! sorry i just read this, i was a little busy
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No worries at all

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

thnak you thank you, i'm really just swamped with school works and examn, i can't get away from it >_<
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

You are quite fine I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I did college at one point as well so I fully understand.