Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Otherwordly Magical Crusade|| [Lleona x Cortaga] [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Historical
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default An Otherwordly Magical Crusade|| [Lleona x Cortaga] [M]

Annoying. The fake smiles on their faces, the scent of those rich ass perfume felt so nauseating. He didn’t want any part of this. This play that was being played in front of him felt to disgusting. He wants to flee, but he can’t so he must endure. Dean sighed inwardly as he watched his parents with their new family.

“So Dean how was school?”

His mother asked as she wiped the mouth of his step-sister, with a small smile appearing on her face. A small pang of pain appeared in his heart. He told himself a long time ago that he didn’t care about them anymore, but why does he still feel pain. Dean didn’t answer and bowed his head a little and stared at his food.

His father saw his reaction and frowned a little. Placing his knife and fork down, the father cleared his throat and looked at Dean with a stern expression.

“Didn’t you hear your mother? Where’s your manner!”

His father scolded him with disdain in his tone, His wife patting his back to calm him down. Dean didn’t like her. Behind her smile lies a hidden dagger, he didn’t know how may nonsense have she told his dad in order for him to be so cold to his son.

“There’s nothing to really talk about, it’s just the usual. And it’s not like you didn’t get any report about my performance from the school teachers.”

He offhandedly replied. His father clenched his fist when he heard deans reply. Before he can open his mouth to scold him, the mouth of his wife opened.

“Dean, why can’t you be like your father and just answer the question normally? That’s why your father dislikes you. You have too much of a temper. I don’t know where you inherit such a bad attitude.”
    She scolded dean giving a slight glance towards his husband’s former wife. She didn’t like Dean or Dean’s mother. They are an obstacle. Even if her husband told her many times that he didn’t have and feeling for his late wife, she still can’t feel complacent even if the other has a family, so she can’t help feeling contempt for the other.

Dean’s mother understood the hidden meaning of his late husband’s wife. A displeased expression appeared on her face which was noticed by her own husband. Not wanting to his wife be disrespected in front of him, he sharply gazed at the other.

“Are you implying that my wife is the cause of dean’s misbehavior?. You paint your husband in a good light but he also has a responsibility on what happened to dean!”

He shouted, the displeased feeling he hid deep in his heart came out. Both of the sides began to bicker on who is the one at fault. Their bickering almost disturbed the other customers in the restaurant. Their shrill voice assaulted dean’s ear. It was really uncomfortable. It felt like his ears were being pricked by thousand of needles.

“Enough!”

Dean can’t contain it anymore. He slammed both of his hands at the table in anger.

“I don’t care on who is at fault! Well you were never there when I grew up, so you were not to be blamed for how I grew up right? After all you both abandoned me. I was perfectly fine without your presence meddling in my life.”

He ranted out, all the hidden feelings that he had suddenly erupted like a volcano.

“What did you called me here for, to watch all of you play your family act in front of me? Show happiness that you care for me? Well that’s absolutely bullshit, the both of you are not that naïve, it is perfectly clear that I wouldn’t have any good image to a parent who abandoned their son. I never needed you before, and I’ll never need you in the present.”

Dean grabbed his bag that was stuffed by items that were given by his parents earlier and ran out of the restaurant. He ran and ran, wanting to escape the suffocating feeling the wanted to oppress him. The night sky released a mighty thunder and rain began to fall. At first it was a drizzle but after a few minute it began to fall continuously. Dean immediately ran to the tunnel for cover. Shivering a little as he felt the coldness of the water rain seeping into his clothes.

He sat down against the wall and hugged his knees. His tears broked like a dam, all the feeling that he locked away gushed out like raging waves. He didn’t know how many hours passed. But when he can’t hear the rain anymore he stood up and began to walk towards the end of the tunnel. He felt woozy and dizzy, heat spread in his whole body. But when he get out a different image greeted him. It was far from the modern times where you can see buildings everywhere. He looked back and saw that the tunnel he came out to was gone. Panic welled up in his chest which agitated the fever he had.
    He tried to walk another step but then suddenly lost consciousness.

“Help….”

Was the last words that came into his mind before everything blacked out.
    Credit's to karma

Spoiler: My Roleplays 

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Elise had picked up a mission to help some merchants move through this forest. While it was rare for there to be bandits or monsters it was a possibility. She needed to leave the town anyway due to...reasons. The knew that the town she had come from was going to be searched soon so moving more north-east was the best choice for her. Might as well get paid as I walk the roads right?

“Now lass I hope you know what you are doin with that blade of yours. We only picked you because you were cheap.” She rolled her eyes but ignored the driver. She was no to be goaded by the man and after all it would hurt her numbers if this mission did not go well. She nodded to him but said nothing.

As they continued along their path and she spotted something in the distance. She noticed a boy or a man laying on the forest floor. He seemed to be asleep but from the way he was laying it was not natural. She approach the man cautiously until she noticed he was wearing bizarre clothing. She placed her hand on his head and noticed he seemed to have a fever. She had thought about leaving him but then she noticed an energy...spirits seemed to be flowing energy around him.

“Is he…” She nodded to herself. She turned and said, “I’ll sacrifice my pay let’s take him with us!” The men looked to each other and nodded. They helped her pick the man up and thankfully or maybe not thankfully he slept through the ordeal.

Their trip took them another two hours but eventually they made it to the small town they had been heading towards. She wished them good day after she received help getting the boy into a room at the inn. As she brought food and wine up she also got a bucket of water and some cloth. She stripped down so that she was comfortable with her trousers and white cloth shirt. She gave a small hum as she got the cloth and started to pat down the young man’s head to cool him down.

As she hummed she held out her hand, “Little flowers hear my song...and listen to a young maiden’s call…” Slowly her finger started to glow where the bird spirit rested on her wirst. “Take care of one of your own...and make them feel right at home…” Slowly she moved her finger and wrote out the magic word she needed. “Tell them a tale of life...dreams of warmth and honey dew…” She pushed as hard as she could and felt the symbol burn in the air. “Natura magnificentiam principalem…”

She rubbed the sweat away from her brow...she frowned consider it took so much effort for that...an actualy mage would have done it in half the time with half the energy. She moved to the desk and watched the candle burn. She pulled out her book and started to hum and gentle tune. She spoke at first as she started to write, “Today I met a stranger in a strange land…”
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dean groaned in pain. He was having a nightmare. A nightmare about the past. Spending his birthday alone on the cold dark house. It might be laughable to others but at that time, he was just a small kid. A kid who looks up to his parent. A kid who just wanted to be acknowledge by his father and mother. A kid who just wanted to experience the warmth of a family. He was terrified. Terrified of the monster under the bed, terrified of the monster that lurks in the shadow once the lights are out. The him in the dream cried. Cried out for help and comfort. His current self watched the kid helplessly.

"They are not coming home. They never will. We will be alone for our whole life......"

He murmured in his sleep unconsciously, voice heavily tinged with melancholy. As if the child heard what he said, the child him cried very loudly sending a piercing pain to his temple. He groaned very loudly and started thrashing on the bed. But suddenly a warmth feeling washed over him. It brought him the feeling of comfort and reassurance. His face that was crunched in pain started to ease as if nothing happened. The only evidence of what happened earlier was the cold sweat that he accumulated and the tears that dripped from his eyes.

In his dream, a hand reached out to him. Wanting to escape this dark cold place , he grabbed it and didn't let go.

"Don't leave. Stay with me....."

He murmured once more in a whispery voice. Starting to breathe deeply as calmness wash all over his body.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The man laying the bed was deeply troubled…or at least had a terrible back story. After she had finished writing her accounts in her journal, and by writing she meant drawing, she moved back over to him and started to change his cloth. The room was getting warm and she walked over to open a window, now that is was heading towards night. As she opened the window the night summer breeze blew in and she smiled. She enjoyed summer…as she leaned out though she stretched and moved back over to his bedside. He was mumbling and seemed troubled. She took the cloth and placed it on the side she grabbed another one out of the bucket, twisted it tightly to get most of the water out and placed it back on his head.

She moved her chair quietly over to his bedside and reached out to take his hand. She was look for his runic circles. His mana was recovery at a decent pace she believed but she wanted to make sure someone had not broken him. As she looked about his arms though she could not find any tattoos. She gritted her teeth a bit. “Maybe he has them on his body? Not a battlemage? Maybe a ritual castor?” She wasn’t sure until she could look at him more closely and while she could do it in his condition…well it was a violation of mage sanctum. She wasn’t about to be a mage lawbreaker. She signed and was about to pull her hand away when he held her hand back. She startled at first but noticed he was still really weak.

"Don't leave. Stay with me....."

She gave a look to him and simply sighed. “You know the only ones who get to hold my hand are people who lose them shortly after…” She figured if anything bad happened she could break away but she shifted her sitting so her hand could rest on the bed. If he did not wake up by tomorrow morning she would have to wake him so she could at least sleep. She also knew that he would need some new clothing. He was sweating in those and while stripping him had come mind the code is really what stopped her.

She shifted in her chair and really just stared out the window. She noticed that there was a bible on the desk next to her. She scowled a bit. This would be the boring part she supposed. She looked over at the sickly man and smiled to him. Most people lived to about thirty-five…maybe forty if they were lucky and he looked to be about half that. Mages tended to not last as long. Thinking on that she sighed inwardly as she thought about the fact that she was getting on in age. Her family would be upset she had not settled down yet. The middle child always was the rebellious one right?

She pulled her knees up to her chest and just waited. Nothing else really she could do.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Half an hour passed when Dean started to wake up from his slumber. Body still felt heavy his feverish episode earlier. His eyes slowly opened blinking once, twice to get used to the surrounding and removed the dreary feeling of his eyes. He can bet 100% that his eyes were swollen since he kinda cried last night. Dean sat up with a groan when he noticed that his hand was connected to somebody. Still not fully awake, dean glanced at the hand then slowly tracing the owner of the hand he was holding. His eyes widened as he stared at the girl? Woman? in front of him. Feeling shocked he immediately let go of the hand of the woman.

"Uhmm.... sorry about that. Is this some cosplay themed motel?"

Dean apologized while looking around at the room. It seemed to be designed with the same motif of those inn in the medieval era also the girl? woman? in front of him with a long dirty blonde like hair was wearing a villager like clothes. Dean can't think of anything but Cosplay motel after all, the only place in his town that may have motif like these are those shady motels.

"Thank you for picking me up. Where is this? Can i trouble you to call or phone a cab for me?"

He asked as he tried to search for his things. He still got school tomorrow so it's better for him to go home to rest peacefully at his own house. It's kinda weird and disturbing to stay at an establishment like this.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

She had been in a daze staring out into the darkness of the evening it was probably close to six in the evening but she was unsure. All she knew was it was bedtime. Finally the boy sat up and she looked at him a little shocked. He looked at her and noticed they were holding hands and removed his hand from hers. To be honest she had been expecting some type of other comment. Well...first time for everything right?

He apologized and asked it this was a...cosplay themed motel. She looked quite confused and noticed he started to take in his surroundings. She paused as if hunting through her vocabulary...she had really never heard these words before...was she that out of the loop? Maybe he was just from some backwater place that had its own language for things?

The man thanked her for picking him up...so he knew roughly where he was and the situation he was in, he then asked her where he was and then used words that she did not understands again.

She expected more things from him and was getting less but she took her shoulder and rolled it. She stood up and started to stretch a bit and said, “We are currently in the town of Greendale which is about thirty miles north of Verriview. We found you along the road so we figured you got sick while traveling.”

She reached down next the bed and moved his bag so he would be able to go into it. It was a lovely bag made of material she was a little bit thrown off by but the assembly was done rather well.

She put her hands behind her back and said, “Also I do so apologize but what is a call...phone...or cab per say?” She was not joking with him and had a very earnest look. Honestly she wanted to help him so he could help her but if she could not figure out what he wanted then she was out of luck.She moved over to the table and walked the candle over to his nightstand so he could see better.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dean took his bag from the woman and opened it, checking the contents if it were ruined by the rain. But when the woman finally answered him he frozed and almost robotically gaze at the woman beside him.

"C-can you please repeat that again?"

He didn't have any idea on what is happening. Is he being scammed? or did he just hear it wrong? As far as he knows there is no greendale or verriview at the place where he lives, even the other city near his does't have a place like that.

"I didn't hear it wrong right? You said greendale and verriview?"

He asked apprehensively, hoping that what he heard was a joke. How can he accept this when he was just taking shelter from the rain at the tunnel. The Tunnel! Realization began to dawn on him and he remembered the scenery that he saw before he faint. It has the same imagery like what the woman was wearing. But he thought that he was just hallucinating from his fever. He remembered that he fainted on a road and coincidentally she found him on the road. All the facts was there but he just couldn't believe him. Shock and disbelief appeared on his face as he try to accept the reality.

"Ummm miss, aren't we in a place called earth?"

He asked with a tint of hesitation on his voice. If she said yes then he might got picked up and threwn into an old like road, the possibility of it is very far but this the option that he would like to believe. And if she said no, he doesn't know how he will cope up with it.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

The man looked at her and he just seemed to be lost. She almost was concerned for a moment that he had become a mana addict. Though he did start speaking which allowed her to catch her breath. She had to be careful of this man. While she was acting kind of out of the sincerity of her heart…he could also be dangerous. Her casting was fast but his could be faster. She thought about how there would always be a faster stronger fish, and since she was at the low end of magic there were a lot of bigger fish.

He asked her to repeat herself. She figured she was fairly clear but complete mana depreciation was something she had never been through before. It could make sense that his senses were messed up. She shifted on her feet and opened the window. She took a glance outside, she mainly wanted to show her back to him…seeing if he was hostile or playing stupid it drop her guard. If that was the case he would spring on her now. She pulled a hand through her hair and sighed after a moment and then pulled her head back in.

“Yes I can confirm we are in Greendale to the North of Verriview.”

A lot of things seemed to pass over his expressions. She was not the most adept face reader and even then he was asking some weird questions. Maybe he had teleported to safety or someone shot him off. That was an unusual strategy but if he was strong that might of him the game plan. After all the way the mana was reacting to him he certain came off at least with a lot of potential if nothing else.

Finally he asked a very weird question.

"Ummm miss, aren't we in a place called earth?"

Ohh...ohhh...this is what the problem was. She looked at him with a sad expression. She sat down on his bed and twirled her hair a bit not looking at him directly. She said, “Yes we are on earth, located in Europe about two hundred miles north of the Vatican where the Inquisition is.”

She looked over at him and said, “Did someone wipe your memory from you?” She looked very sad as if she had met someone similar to this. She bit her lip and said, “We can maybe find help...I am not very skilled...but I wouldn’t mind taking you? Do you have any ideas I mean you know Earth. Is there anything else you remember?”

She bit down on her thumb for a moment and said, “You at least remember it is 1218 A.D. Correct?”

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dean watched as the woman went towards the window and opened it and confirmed that what he heard was correct. The woman walked towards him sitting down on the bed her fingers playing with her hair. When she answered that this place was still indeed earth he released a relieved sigh, the first probability that he was just thrown somewhere was viable. But when he hear her next word he once again frozed up. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped down from shock.

"Europe? Vatican? 1-1218AD!"

At first he muttered till his voice slightly rose from astonishment. 1218 AD??!!! How can that be? it was clearly 2018 how can it be 1218 and his place was nowhere near europe. But then he woke up at europe and it was near vatican!!! It seemed like he was really thrown somewhere, but it was different from what he expected had he been thrown across time?.

Hesitation flickered in his eyes should he answer truthfully or lie. But she picked him up with good intention. With the strange place he was thrown in to. He could only choose to trust in her.

"Um.....The date you gave and the date i remembered is really different. I'm afraid that my answer to your question is no. I don't remember that date at all."

He answered truthfully hoping that he didn't judge wrong.
    Credit's to karma

I AM NOW SEMI-ALIVE!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Elise had a worried expression and she continued to bit onto her nail. She did not chew it or bit it off but for some reason holding it there helped her think. The man before her was clearly lost in some fashion. There were too many possibilities in this world and she was too unequipped to really figure out who, how or why. She was a minor page at best when it came to magical casting and even then a water spirit would be required to help him in anyway. That or a light elemental but those were impossible to find on a normal castor. If he was going to be of any help to her she needed to get him to remember who he was or at least get him stable. Staying here was not a terribly good option as a matter of fact he probably did not know then about them…

She brushed her hand moving her hair behind her ear. “Okay well we need to find a practiced mage…if anything was done to your memories they would be the ones to help. I suggest we head North east of our current location. A small town like this will not have a mage strong enough to get you settled.” She stood up and started to pace the room. You could tell she was an act first and think later type of girl. “We’ll get up early tomorrow and get you bonded with a forest fae since you seem like you lost all of your spirit partners.” She gave a glance over to him as if confirming her suspicions. Someone wanted him out of the picture…if he was this bad off and had this much open mana and speed with absorption he was dangerous.

She stood no reason to kill this man…she could only benefit considering her nomadic lifestyle. She glanced at his hands again before turning and getting down onto one knee such as a knight would do with her lord. “My name is Elise Dendra Creevan, I am a Battle-mage under no Royal family or Sigil. We are typically called Vagrants.” This girl basically said yes I am sixteen years old and have seen war. As such after her formal introduction she stood up and brushed her shirt down. She walked back over to the chair next to him and pulled out a knife cut the bread in half and handed one piece over to him. She turned and poured out some bitter hot tea and slide the cup onto his nightstand as well.

She poured herself a cup and gave a happy sigh with a soft moan as she drank from the drink. She could feel herself getting sleepy. She needed to decide if she was going to stay up all night or if she was going to sleep and trust him. She glanced over to watch him…she needed sleep to get the ritual moving should he not remember it. It was going to be such a long day tomorrow. She gave out a very tiny yawn. It was getting late probably close to seven in the evening. “if you do not remember anything just remember that I’ll answer all your questions with giving you any weird looks. I’ll take care of you until either you remember or get on your own two feet. Panicking about your situation will not help it.” She felt like maybe she was being a little cold.

“Besides you have a lovely, dependable, and capable young lady with you. We will be fine.” Was she saying that mostly for herself or for him he may not know. All she knew right now was that her eyes were heavy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast