Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Aurora Dreams: A Firefly Story [M]

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Michelangelo was about to make a suggestion when the other passenger burst into the room volunteering. The youth bit back both an oath and a joke asking if she passed Badger and the President of the Alliance on her way into the room. They really should think about closing doors.

Clearing his throat he said. “If your taking the passengers, you should have the doc on the bridge with me. If Junk can get their comms on an unencrypted channel the two of us can play microphone tag and try to tie them up in red tape.”

The pilot shrugged. “At the least, it might slow them down.”
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

3Spooky5U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

She had been deep in thought for most of the meeting. The mission itself was simple. Take something from the alliance. The new bodies however, were unexpected variables. Francis entered the room, and she nodded in greeting, staring at the open door. She looked up at Michaelangelo’s suggestion, and nodded in assent. “I believe I know enough alliance terminology that I can, if nothing else, thoroughly confuse nearby soldiers.”

She frowned, and continued, “I’ll keep the medbay stocked and on standby. Try not to get shot. What should our protocol be if everything goes sour?”
    Last edited by Griff; 12-10-2018 at 01:18 AM.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Fluke coming in on their meeting didn't bother Cori as much as Frankie seeing as they were considering Fluke for a crew position. Still Cori didn't say anything and had to admit she was a little surprised that Frankie volunteered. She looked over to their doctor next, "If things go to hell we do like we always do, shoot back and run like hell. As for getting not getting shot I'll try but no promises." Cori laughed taking a drink then looked back to Frankie, "This isn't a field trip there very well is a chance you could get hurt or dead."

Frankie shrugged. She was just as surprised as the others that she stood among them. It was to late to back out now. "Its only marginally safer on the ship right? My names on the log now too, plus," she swallowed, saying quietly, "They never returned my father's body. I might- I dont know, I might get some sort of idea where- it-he is."

Michael eyed Frankie curiously. “You sure you’re up for that? I’d rather not put paying customers in the line of fire. Could you imagine the reputation if you got shot. We’d never get a passenger again Cor.”

"I fail to see a downside to that scenario." Cori said, arching an eyebrow to Frankie and giving her a look that didn't say if she was joking or not. Taking passengers on was a necessary evil in Cori's mind. She didn't like having the aboard but they paid the rent. There had been this one time they had taken on a gambler who would bet on anything and believed that bathing caused him bad luck. He used to burn incense all the time to cover the smell. He had been lucky they were planet side when she literally threw him off the ship. Though that probably had something to do with someone swapping her pain meds with a sedative. Still to this day she didn't know who had done that.

He was partially inclined to agree with his first mate. Passengers had a tendency to come with quirks; like the crazy lady who insisted she was his reincarnated wife. Never before has he moved around the ship that much trying to avoid her. “We don’t have a choice. They’ll be expecting to see at least two inspectors when we dock.” Michael turned to Frankie. “Alright you’re in. If at any time you want out before we get there speak up. Once we’re there though that’s it, you’re going in.”

"Suppose it wouldn't hurt that at least one of you can talk." Cori said, reaching over and patting Jun lightly on the shoulder. She knew the mechanic could barely speak to them there was no way she would be able to talk her way through a made up inspection. It would be hard enough for her just to make it through the check point on the station. "Don't worry I'll be right by your side the whole time ready to deck anyone that gives you a hard time." Cori said.

Then she turned to Frankie. "You might want to spend some time with Junk getting to know the techno babble. They are gonna expect you to know what you are talking about. Also Jun, the blue prints are on the tablet if you need to study them. You know get to know the girl before you sweet talk her and get intimate with her." She said, hoping to get a blush out of the mechanic and poking a little fun at her ability with machines.

"Alright." Michael spoke up, cutting off further teasing from Cori. "Make final plans everyone, we leave in two days."

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Junk just glanced around at everyone as plans went around. Unencrypted coms should be doable. Teaching someone else tech jargon though... Her gaze flitted over the Frankie,already dreading the task of being forced to talk to them and teach them. That said, Cori was right. She'd barely be able to get out coherent words to the security on the station they'd run into. She let out a squeak as Cori's hand came down upon her shoulder, probably meant to be a comforting gesture. It didn't do much to comfort her, but having Cori for a bodyguard was comforting enough. It was nice when she was being kind like that.

At her teasing words though, Junk just picked up the tablet, gazing at her as she stood up. "I already have the engine of the ship for now. Besides, I hate weaponized tech..." She let off a small blush, either from Cori's teasing or what her words insinuated is the question though... She got out of her spot, scurrying along to the engine room where she slept. She was sure that they'd tell Frankie where she was so she would be forced to be teaching her terminology. Meanwhile she'll be studying up on those blueprints.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

"...Well, you're in command now, Sutton."
    Fluke padded Cori on her back as she walked alongside her to the armory.
    "You truly trust that core-worlder? Not screwing you off?"
    She asked her out of interest, not as a mutinous inquiry. It wouldn't be the wisest plan to stir trouble on a spaceship and contrary to popular belief, Fluke was generally pretty level-headed. There were exceptions to the rule of 'shooting alliance on sight' but whenever the horrors of battle went down, she knew core-worlders tended to show their true colors and fall to greed, ego and other imperialistic tendencies.

"I've known King for a while and believe me he's been screwed over by the Alliance more than you would think." Cori said, stumbling a little as Fluke clapped her on the back. She thought how to let Fluke know she's known King most her life but didn't know how to do that without revealing who she was. There were very few people who knew Cori Sutton and Cordelia Sexton were the same person, hell perhaps it was only King. She just hoped Fluke didn't ask how they met, that would be a hard one to explain. "He's a good man. I trust him and so can you." They walked down the stairs leading to the cargo bay, Cori kept a couple crates of weapons in a smuggler's hole so they would have a variety of weapons should they need it.

Fluke raised her hands as to not press further. "Fine, Sutton, but he'll get on my nerves." She paused. "I'll play nice."

When they entered the cargo bay Cori lead them to a panel on the far side of the room. She had to push a few crates out of the way before getting to the wall. Then she pressed her hand against the wall it lighting up before sliding up to reveal a couple crates. The wall had a biometric lock keyed only to her and King. They didn't mind their passengers having their own weapons on board but wasn't about to let anyone have access to their extra weapons.

The two battle-worn women stood before some dusty and well-hidden crates. Fluke fished a Volcanic pistol out of the hidey-hole and stared at it repulsively. "You haven't got something more... automatic?"

"You haven't spent much time in space have you?" Cori said, looking down at the crate of old tech weapons, it was an assortment of pistols and old rifles. "Automatic weapons on a space ship can blow a hole in the side of the ship and that will sure as hell ruin your day." She moved to the other crate opening it up, this one was where they kept more of their modern weaponry.

Reaching in she pulled out a small stun gun that could easily fit into a pocket, thinking about giving it to Jun to use if things went bad. Granted they planned on someone being with her the whole time plans don't always go the way you want. She tucked the gun into her pocket to give to Jun later. "Though we probably should look the part." Cori said, picking up a standard issue Alliance pistol, there were a few of them in the crate, taken from soldiers she had picked fights with and won.

Fluke aimed down one of the alliance pistol's sights. "P-3's aren't bad, corporal." Unlike the single-actions preferred in the rimworlds, she knew alliance tech to be well-rifled, quick and semi-automatic - a byproduct of oppressive fascism, perhaps. "Pack less of a lethal punch." Fluke nudged her head at Cori's peacemakers.

"I like packing a punch. I shoot someone and they won't be getting back up." Cori said, resting her left hand on one of her guns as she dropped the P-3 in her coat pocket. She was left handed but could shoot with either. "Usually happens when I punch someone whose head isn't made of bricks." She laughed, most times when Cori and Fluke sparred they both ended up bruised and bleeding but both conscious. Now that they both had their weapons for the mission Cori closed the crates and the smuggler's cubby then moved boxes back.

Fluke let out a loud and manly laughter. "It'll do." She tucked the P-3 under her belt, lacking the luxury of a coat. "Hey, you sure about that girl joining the fray? The twitchy one, you know?" Fluke's tone was reluctant and compassionate. She'd already second-guessed Cori's judgement with the captain and unlike on Du-Khang, Fluke wasn't the one calling the shots here.

At the mention of Jun, Cori had to admit she was a little worried as well. The mechanic was good at what she did but going under cover that was another story. They had done it a couple times before and it was interesting to say the least and she had only been nicked once when it went bad forcing them to have to shoot their way out. "I'll admit that Jun is a wild card. We never know how it is going to go with her. Only thing for sure is that girl has a way with machines." Cori said, thinking her brace had never worked as good as it did after Jun fine tuned it.

"I'm not so worried about her." Fluke responded while navigating the Aurora's hallways. "She seems tactful." They were coming up on the dining room. "Rather the other twitchy one, but between you and me? We'll be bloody fine." After another firm pat on Cori's shoulder, Fluke retreated to her bunk.

(Co-post between AngeldellaNotta and Q)

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Default An angel/dna production

After finishing up with Fluke Cori headed back up to the galley to work on the next part of the plan. They would need some Alliance uniforms and while they could be purchased on the black market she had a more cost effective way of getting them but would need some help, mainly the sort their pilot could provide. She noticed he wasn't in the galley anymore and thought she heard the strumming of his guitar coming from the cockpit so she went that way indeed finding him there. "Hey, flyboy I have a job for you."

“Un uh. “ Michelangelo started after the last note dissipated. “You remember what the Captain said last time I did your chores for you. And he wasn't even supposed to be the target.” Mikey tilted his head, still unable of figuring out how the doc knew about the prank.

“Anyways,” The pilot finished with a shrug. “I thought you wanted me to write Chewie?”

"Not exacty what I had in mind. I need someone with a set of skills we don't often encourage." Cori said, sitting down in the co-pilot chair and kicking her feet up on the dash. "We're going to need some Alliance uniforms for this mission to work. I was thinking you could be your charming self and get a few soldiers to follow you towards me where I will relieve them of their uniforms."

“I don't think it will be their uniforms they'll lose upon seeing you waiting for them.” Mikey said without thinking. “Why not just get them from Badger, or have you had enough of the King in the Gutter?”

Even as he asked his question, he was running through ideas on how to proceed. It’d be one thing to just pure some grunts to a clubbing and steal their clothes. Easily done, but sloppy and obviously reported. This would require something far too embarrassing to ever speak of. His fingers played absentmindedly as he thought.

"I would prefer not to cut into our profits. Not to mention the less we deal with Badger the better. Best not to owe too much to the likes of him. " Cori said, looking out the window at the docks below. People were moving around, most people who worked the docks and the people who were docked there, however there were a number of soldiers walking around giving the appearance of law. Most were easily bought off to look the other way. "I had thought to just jump a few but I am sure you have a better idea."

“It would be faster,” Michelangelo said. “Like dropping a water balloon from a balcony. They get wet, but it's hardly a secret who did it.”

The youth drummed his fingers on his guitar’s body. “What we need is something that they will never want to breathe a word about. A week and it would be simple, a day and a half…”

His fingers stilled, and a smile started across his face. “We need alcohol. And some help from Doc.”

"Alcohol I can supply not problem." Cori said, looking over to the kid a brief sceptic look on her face. Mikey always seemed to be plotting something. "This isn't a ruse to get a bottle of my Earth That Was?" She kept a case of the bourbon under her bed, it was her favorite and the crew knew to stay away from it. She had other types of alcohol hidden throughout the ship that she didn't care as much if some went missing as long as whoever took it left some for her. "And what's the doc got to do with the plan?"

Mikey shook his head. “No, no, no.. Not just a bottle. We need a bar. One where they are comfortable enough to drink in uniform.”

The youth started to mod. “We'll need some livestock also. Yeah….” A grin started to spread, then fade as Michelangelo realized he couldn't claim responsibility. “The doc has an ingredient we'll need. One that makes me feel ill thinking about using.” Mikey shivered. “Want to go bar crawling or would you rather talk to the doc?”

Gods this boy was devious, Cori thought as her mind drifted to where he was going with this plan. She was glad that he had only ever played mostly harmless pranks on her. "Best that you go to the doc, it isn't likely that she is gonna give me anything." Cori said, knowing she had a very limited pull with Anika when it came to drugs. She could tell the truth that it was for the job but she had lied to the doctor enough to know she still might not believe her and Cori wouldn't blame her. Cori wasn't naive when it came to her vices, she was well aware that she was an addict and had come to terms with it. The drugs were the only thing that could get her through the physical pain and the alcohol through the psychological pain. "I know a few bars that the purple bellies like to hang out and there are a couple shops that keep pigs south of the downs."
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Better Then Expected
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After the crew broke for the meeting Michael lead Mei through the ship. There was one destination in mind. The shuttles. Companions tended to operate out of one of the ship's shuttles. It acted as an office and personal vehicle for them to conduct business. The Aurora had two so he was ok with sparing one for Mei to use. "If you'll follow me Mei I'll show you to your quarters." It wasn't a far walk from the galley. He opened the door for her and allowed Mei to look around the shuttle. "Pretty standard as far as shuttles go but I'm sure it will suit your needs perfectly. We can go get your things later and allow you to decorate to your heart's content." Reaching into his pocket Michael pulled out the pouch of coin he swiped off the ruffians him and Mei fended off earlier. With a smirk he set it down on the shuttle's command console. "I believe this is yours. If you need anything come find me and I'll see what I can do to make your stay more pleasant. Now excuse me." With a warm smile and nod Michael left the ship's new companion alone in her new quarters. The captain glanced around the cargo bay. Everything seemed in order. "Hm the door is closed. Thought I left that open." Unlike most crews Michael had a ship that talked to their mechanic. No one got on the ship undetected, let alone up the ramp before they knew.

Michael returned to his quarters, leaving the door cracked a bit as he wasn't in the mood for or needed privacy. It was what you'd expect the captain's quarters to look like. Larger than the other rooms. A desk and private terminal sat in one corner with charts and maps cluttering the surface area. One wall was decked out with a few weapons. Michael took off his poncho and threw it over his chair. Taking the shotgun off his back he hung it back up on the wall. On the left side of the room was his bed. It easily fit two and was covered in a dark sheets with a red blanket. Mounted on the wall next to him was his two handed sword. It hung proudly in place. Oh how he dreamed of the day he used it in an actual fight instead of just practicing in the cargo bay. Cori could only give him so much of a challenge. There were shelves along the back wall that held various knick knacks. One such item was a glass case about a foot long. It was made out of wood and in it sat a dark purple material. Pinned to this material were various medals and commendations he had received while in the Alliance Army. And he was proud of them. All of them were earned with hard work and sacrifice, often at injury to himself, sometimes great injury. But all that was before he was cast aside and left to rot in a POW camp after Deadwind. With a heavy sigh he placed the medals back on their shelf.

With a pained grunt he crouched down by his bed. Reaching under it he grasped the handle of a black hard case and pulled it out into the open air of his quarters. Putting the combination in real quick he popped it open. Michael gave a reluctant sigh as he pulled out his old officer's dress uniform. Still in good condition as the day he was discharged. There was a hook on the wall and he hung it up. "How are we going to get two more of these?" Michael scratched his chin. It was a problem. They had to be out of here in a few days so getting two fakes, let alone any of high enough quality to fool anyone, wouldn't happen. "Which means having to steal them." That in of itself presented it's own challenges. "Damn nothing can ever be easy can it?" He had hoped that since he had quite literally stumbled into their new companion things might be lining up for them. But that didn't seem to be the case now. He'd have to strategize with his first mate the best course of action to get the uniforms. Jacking a passing patrol seemed risky, they didn't want to get the Aurora flagged in any way as it'd make travelling to the station all the more dangerous. With another sigh he laid back onto his bed, staring at the ceiling hoping to find the answers in the riveting.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Leaving the cockpit Cori headed down the stairs to her room, it wasn't much, one of the smaller set of quarters on the ship. She hadn't wanted anything bigger even though she had the option. It wasn't decorated with any personal items, Cori didn't own anything. During the war it wasn't possible to have material things, always shipping off from place to place having to carry whatever you owned. Then after leaving the Independent army Cori still hadn't collected anything. It was a far turn from her life before the war. She had so many things before that she couldn't name half of them. Material things just didn't hold the sway that they used to. The only thing she could say she cared about owning was her coat and guns. Stepping in front of a mirror she took that coat off dropping it on the bed and grabbing a clean shirt. She changed into a clean shirt and left her hat on the bed with the coat, dropping her gun belt there as well. She didn't like going without it but her idea to lure away a couple of Alliance soldiers would work before if she wasn't armed for war. She had a knife in her boot still and the gun she meant to give Jun fit in her pants pocket. In the nook that was her bathroom she pulled her hair out of it's tight braid and ran her fingers through it. Her hair had been wet when she pulled it back and now held a nice wave to it. Without her stetson and coat she looked like just another naive farm girl come to the city. Her look was just about done but needed one last touch, she reached up she unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt showing a fair amount of cleavage.

On the way out the ship she thought about stopping to talk to their new companion about the next item they needed to make this plan work but decided against it thinking she didn't know Mei and the companion likely hadn't gathered her things yet. Cori left the ship leaving a note telling Mikey she was going to the Black Orchard, a well known Alliance bar. But instead of heading south where the bar was she went north there being a detour she needed to make first. Cori found herself walking into a brothel, the workers here were a far cry from companions though they shared a similar profession.

Shortly after walking into the brothel a blonde woman walked over to Cori a large smile on her face. She embraced Cori and kissed her deeply on the lips then stood there still holding Cori, “I had heard the Aurora was in port.” She said, twirling her fingertips through Cori's hair. It wasn't often that it was worn down and not covered by her hat. “And you dressed up for me.”

“Lucy, I'm not here for a social visit.” Cori said, resting her hands on Lucy's hips and pulling her closer, “Perhaps before we leave port we can have a little fun. I have a favor to ask of you. I need some yohimbe powder.”

“Yohimbe powder? I didn't think you were into that sort of thing.” Lucy asked. Yohimbe powder was made from the bark of a yohimbe tree and when ingested by men was a powerful aphrodisiac. Many brothels and companions carried the powder for their more timid customers.

“It's not for me.” Cori said, leaning into Lucy and whispering in her ear “I need it for a job.” Lucy knew what sort of person Cori was and what she did for a living but Cori never gave her the details of her work. She never bothered pressing Cori about it either knowing she wouldn't get anything from the soldier.

“I see, you are going to owe me though.” Lucy said, reaching into her shirt and pulling out a small bag dropping it in Cori's hand. “And I expect payment soon.”

“Of course.” Cori said, pressing a kiss to Lucy's lips and then leaving the brothel. She headed south to toward the Black Orchid to sit and people watch until Mikey arrived. She planned on finding a table in the corner where she could pick out their marks.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 12-23-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Vikings make me all tingly inside
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Frankie's ears rang. She had slowly side stepped away from the door as the conversation had drastically spiraled out of control.
    What are you doing!? What is wrong with you!? Her mind screamed.
    She cringed at the looks the crew gave her.
    And they had a right to give them, she supposed. They were all war hardened, rough and tumble, social outcasts with a world of experience. Even the pilot, younger than she, felt older as far as experience went.
    She had zero knowledge of fighting tactic, nor had she ever been in a fight.
    She'd been punched once, by a delirious soldier. And she'd help wrestle a few for injections. And once, she watched a man's leg sawn off on the edge of the battlefield.
    But she's never thrown a punch herself. Nor did she ever plan to.
    So why the hell was she doing this now?

She glanced at the mechanic as she was instructed to seek out an education. Francis nodded slightly in response, although the woman seemed to purposely attempt to not acknowledge her presence.
    The mechanic was a mouse. Quietly there, among everyone, barely noticeable.
    Francis felt herself flush at the thought of the conversation she would have to have with her. Francis had the impression every conversation with the mechanic was awkward in some fashion.

As the meeting concluded, everyone dispersed. But Francis stood, still in awe of her decisions, and frozen by fear.
    The mechanic disappeared. Francis didnt have the courage to go after here just yet, and she was regretting giving Badger that bottle of alcohol.

Finally, Francis left.
    She moved back toward her room to regroup. She felt the lump of the dagger she carried against her hip. She'd never used it.
    In fact, she had not wanted it. It had been a gift, or sorts, from Badger. A peace offering?
    Youll need this around my....acquaintances. Just, precautionary, of course.

What would she do if the plan went south? Fight? Rat them all out?
    She shivered.
    She had no idea.
    ~~~Um...No?~~~

Better Then Expected
    Mature, Romance, Parody, General
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Michael sighed, pushing himself up off his bed. Laying in bed was getting him nowhere. Grabbing his weapon off the wall and putting his poncho back on he left his quarters. Looking around the ship for Cori he didn't find her. Instead he found the note she left. "Headed to the Black Orchard. Gāisǐ de." At least he knew where she was. Pocketing the note he headed back to the cargo bay. Approaching the shuttles he docked on Mei's door. "Hope its to your liking. I think enough time has passed that we can go gather your things."

Mei was getting used to the room given to her. It's not comparable to her former abode but somehow she felt more at ease here. She heard the room of her door opened and it revealed Michael. "Thank you, I find this room really comfy." She replied with a satisfied look on her face. She walked towards Michael till she was in front of him and looked up with a coy expression and pushed herself a little towards him, making them chest to chest. "I guess i owe you a favor for bringing me here even though i lost some business because of you. But that will be for later so let's go and get my things captain." Mei drawled out with a seductive hint in her tone while rolling the words of her tongue for the last part.

Michael's face darkened. "I'll be sure to cash in on that later." Michael adjusted the collar on his shirt, suddenly finding it very warm. "After you. We'll get your things taken care of and sent to the ship. Then I think a trip to the Black Orchard. Cori is there and I want to head off any trouble she might cause."

"That sounds like a plan" Mei seperated from the heated captain with a giggle and waked out of the room she was given. When she saw that Michael is still not out yet she turned back and released a laughter. "What are you waiting for captain? Let's get going, I’m pretty excited to spend some time with your first mate.”

“Well that makes one of us it seems.” With a smirk Michael left the shuttle and followed after the companion. “She’s interesting to get along with but a good friend once you do.” But in the end the Cori he knew now was a lot different from the one he knew back in the day. Even he was still learning new things. Michael hit the button to lower the ramp and descended it with Mei in tow. “Alright my lady where did you abandon your things?” He closed the door behind them. “Lead on.”

"Well i left my things at the Persephone's companion guild." Mei replied as she walked towards the direction where the guild is located. "Hmmmm...I might trouble you to carry some heavy accessories that I use for my job. But I don't think it would be a problem for you." Mei added as she giggled while giving a quick heated glance at Michael's built body, a small smirk dancing at her lips before staring once more towards where she is walking.

“The guild huh? It’s funny. I literally run into the answer to my problems and I still end up there.” Chuckling at the predicament he followed after Mei. His eyes scanned the area for threats but Michael was confident they were in the clear. “Need me to carry things? Shouldn’t be too much of a problem. After all it is a Captain’s duty to help his crew in times of struggle.”

After walking for a few minutes the two of them finally arrived at the front of the Persophone's companion guild. She immediately went inside and dragged Michael towards her room. Her room was designed based on the traditional rooms of her lineage. The floor was covered with tatami and was designed simply. Fortunately for her, she never took her things out so she saved some time packing. After folding the other clothes left aside, she faced Michael and pointed the mid-sized clothing box. “That is the box you will be carrying." She stated while picking up some clothes for her to change."Do you mind if I take a quick shower. Our earlier predicament kinda got me sweaty. Of course you can join if you want." She asked with a teasing voice while sending a flirtatious wink his way.

If Michael had been drinking he’d no doubt do a spit take. “Oh my.” He pulled at his collar again. “That’s...that’s quite the invitation.” Honestly he didn’t know what to think. They had been flirting the entire day.

"Should i take it as silence means yes?" She walked towards him and place both of her hands on his chest and slightly pushed it upwards till both of her arms were slung on his shoulder and her body pressed against him once more.

That was all it took. Michael's arms were around her waist and he lifted her into his arms. Staring into her eyes he had a smoldering look as his hands were secured on her butt to keep her from slipping back down. Mei's hands tugged at his poncho up and off him, discarding it onto the floor and her lips found sanctuary on his neck and collar as Michael walked into the shower.

A gasp of surprise left her mouth when he first picked her up also making her clothes disheveled revealing her white milky skin and collarbone. Seeing that the captain seems up for it she leaned down and nibbled his neck before kissing her way up to his lips. She hovered her lips first on top of his before teasingly kissed down and bites his lower lips playfully. The aura in the shower room became heated and got the two lost in their desire the door that was swung earlier slowly closed down as the two got swept away into a very private moment.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast