Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I grinned for a moment and walked up to her, and grabbed her brother, he started stinking, and I knew his blood was less attractive than with a normal person, I put him on a couch, bit his neck and started to drink his blood, and tried not to vomit, when I had enough, I bit into my own wrist, e pressed my wrist against the lips of her brother
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I move next to my brother worried over him and I look up at you "he will be ok right?" as your blood drips into my brother's mouth he starts turning into a vampire. and I look away shivering slightly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Only when he starts drinking" I told, and grinned and felt how her brother started to drink, as if it were a new born baby
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I nod slowly cleaning my tears. my brother starts shifting into a vampire "what are you going to do to me?" I look scared over my future I fidget with my hair softly I avoid looking up at you my face bright red.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I knew it could take hours or days for him to wake up, and then the question was whether he would be wild or obedient. I walked up to her and stroked her cheek and grinned for a moment, and pulled her out of her neck, and pushed her head away, making veins easier to see, I licked her neck, and became completely wild for her smell.

I pressed her against the wall and stroked her body, and kissed her neck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I try to move away whimpering in fear and I keep trying to shake you off. "please... stop... do-don't touch me like that" I cry out softly shaking in fear. i am scared of both you and what you are doing. "let me go please..."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

out of anger I grabbed her throat and I banged her hard against the wall "You would obey me, and now you contradict me" I spoke angry and my eyes glowed. "You promised me that you were all mine, that you would become my wife "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I whimper in pain and grab at your arm clawing at it to get it off my neck. "please don't... don't force me to do this... please"I beg as I keep trying to get your hand from around my neck my gold eyes are wide in fear and I struggle and cry tears falling down my cheeks.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

out of anger I grabbed her throat and I banged her hard against the wall "You would obey me, and now you contradict me" I spoke angry and my eyes glowed. "You promised me that you were all mine, that you would become my wife "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I sob and shiver in fear I gasp for air and claw at the arm of my neck "please..." I whimper in fear and try to move away I'm scared and sob tears going down my eyes. I look at you with so much fear and pain in my eyes.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast