Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I nod and look at the papers "what do you want me to do fact check them? Make sure everything is signed and ready?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I nod, and walk to a small liquor cabinet, and take out two bottles filled with blood from the refrigerator, and walk to you and give you a bottle "Try to drink it quietly" I tell you and take a little sip of the bottle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

With a nod i sip from the bottle remaining quiet and calm

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I sit down myself, and turn on my computer and sigh for a moment, and stare at the screen, and took another sip, after a while, there is a knock on the door, and he opens slowly and my secretary comes walking in. and sniffle "Mmm a new one" she speaks in a soft and playful voice, and I see how she looks at you.

"As long as you leave him alone, it is my student, and is under my protection," I speak strictly "And you do not dare to do anything with my fiancée"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I raise my eyes uninterested as I continue with the paperwork she is rather beautiful but does not catch my interest. You can see said fiancee sketching on a paper you can't see what she is drawing though she is also quiet which is very out of character for her I look up at you slightly concerned "what day is it?" I ask carefully as I look over at her worried.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

She walks up to you and stands beside you, and puts her hand on your shoulder, and points to the dates, on the papers "Forget Azaroth and go with me" speak them in a warm voice against you and strok your cheek .

I take a look at you and shake my head, but just go back with my work, I knew how she was sitting, and how far she could go, I could stop her now, but actually wanted to know how far you would let her

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I nod but seem to ignore her advances "not why I was asking but thank you... azorath keep an eye on my sis today is a harsh day for her..." he seem uninterested in her and more worried about the human who is too quiet and too still for her usual hyperness.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I look at you for a moment, and then look at the young woman and shake my head for a moment. "Thiana go to work, and leave the boy alone, or you will be dealing with me again" I speak a bit sternly and let my eyes what glow, to make it clear to me that I meant it.

For a moment I grab a laptop and hold it under my arm and walk to a door adjacent to the room where you were sitting, and I glance over my shoulder for your brother and then enter the room and close the door and look at you "Everything to your liking?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I do not look up at you I don't even move my eyes are filled with glimmering water from tears threatening to burst trough. I stay silent as if not noticing you until I suddenly flinch and look up. "Sorry what?... I spaced out..." I dry my eyes quickly and avoid giving away what I feel. Today was a harsh day for me it was the day our mother had died. And even after years I always became closed off and somber for this day.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I stare at you and put down my laptop and walk towards you, I can clearly see that you have been crying and that you are lying to me. I stand still and caress your cheek and know how to wipe a single tear from your cheek and then pull you in my arms

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast