Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Go to sleep, it's late" I said and walked away from her and decided to keep the guard, her brother knowing that it would be hard for him as a newborn vampire
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I fall to the floor with a thump and I cry and whimper in fear shivering softly. my brother is turning into a vampire and I stand up and stumble towards you "no please I'm sorry... don't hurt him... ill do it...."I bare my neck softly at you and I cry my head hanged in defeat.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I ignored her, and walked into the room where the young man lay in bed, I went to bed and looked at the young man, I could taste his illness, but that would soon disappear and he would wake up with an intense thirst, so he had to keep the girl away from him before he would kill her.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I look out the window and look around the room. "I'm sorry... please come back... don't hurt him... I'll be good" I look down at my shaking hands and hug my knees while crying. I go sit on the bed the softness surprising me a bit as I get sucked into the mattress "a nap... and I'll be awake for when he comes back..." I yawn and curl up into the bed snuggling into the pillows as I fall into a deep slumber
    Last edited by yzaidkane; 11-17-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

For a moment I sighed, wondering if I had done the right thing, I enjoyed my life so alone, and I had been alone for 150 years. I felt for a moment on the boy's pulse and felt no heartbeat, and stepped away from him, it could take hours before he would wake up.

After staying with him for a moment, I walked out of the room and locked the door, and walked into the room where the young woman was. "Follow me" I spoke with a stern tone, and walked away from her "I give you a room, on the other side of the mansion, it is forbidden to come to this side in the coming months, or you have the desire to die "I spoke with a rather unfriendly tone, and stopped for a moment and looked at her

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I wake up suddenly at your voice jerking awake in a panic I nod and stand up running after you my small legs hurrying to keep up I nod as you speak "yes sir... until you allow I will not come to this side of the mansion..." my voice is a hushed whisper but you can hear it well. I now walk alongside you with my head bowed. "I'm sorry for resisting... you... you scared me and.. and i... panicked" I fidget with my hair taking a few strands and starting to make a small braid on the side of my face. My shoulders are hunched as I try to make myself seem even smaller than I already am.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Walk straight" I spoke harshly, and found it disgusting when women did not walk right, and especially flogged with their hair "And let your hair loose, you're not a small child" I spoke even more severely, and sighed once. "You have a hope to learn for when you become my wife"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I flinch but straighten my posture and undo the braid I nod a bit "yes sir... sorry sir" I still look down. I'm scared you are going to hurt me again. I still fidget with my hair nervously "ill try to learn as best as I can so I can become a proper wife to you, sir..." I avoid looking at your eyes I sneeze suddenly it sounds cute and I jump a bit as I sneeze I rub my nose a bit. I look down at my feet softly "thank you for saving him, sir... I'll try to be a good wife sir..."
    Last edited by yzaidkane; 11-18-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I shook my head "Never heard of a handkerchief" I spoke full of disgust and guided her to a huge room, there was plenty of room to live there, there was a beautiful big bed, a nice sitting spot by the window.

"In the closet there are pieces of clothing, there must be something in between that you can handle, I forbid you to leave this room without any permission" I spoke cold and wise to the bed "This is your bed ..." I spoke cold and treated her a bit like a lost puppy that had to be trained, maybe I could use her better as a pet? and I grinned at the thought

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I nod and look around the room "yes sir... understood"I move slowly to the sitting area looking out the window my head tilting softly "such a pretty view..." I look around at the room in awe as well "so big and spacious and beautiful... and its all for me?" I look up at you softly looking less scared than before my golden eyes wide.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast