Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Only if you know how to behave" I speak severely and open a door of the bathroom, and walk away from it "You can change clothes, and then you can go to sleep, it's almost a day again"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I nod softly "yes sir... as you wish..." I bow my head softly and go to the closet to look for clothes that might fit me. I see a long shirt and decide on that before going into the bathroom. you can hear me humming softly my voice is sweet and melodic as I start to sing softly.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

at the sound of her voice I stopped for a moment and did not notice that my phone was going off, I sighed and grabbed my cell phone. and look at the number and sigh for a moment and pick up.

I was a businessman myself, even though I never showed myself, I managed to get a lot of money with my company, I handle the phone call, and then call someone to deliver groceries, and told the situation, there were wine-rich people who knew about us, many people were afraid of us, and some worked for us.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

the shower turns on as I keep singing softly to myself I shower and dress in the long shirt and barefoot I come out of the shower and see you squeaking in surprise "oh... you are still here sir..." I look down blushing darkly

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I stared at her for a moment and shook my head for a moment. "Today will be brought food for you, can you cook, or should I hire a cook?" I did not know what this young lady could do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"yes, sir I can cook..." I look down my head bowed I shiver as the cold air hits my damp skin "ill do as you wish sir" I rub my hands along my goosebumped skin. my eyes avoid looking up at you and instead, I stare at my bare feet.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I noticed she was cold, and walked to the closet and baked a warm sweater, and warm house socks, all pink and had rabbit ears. "Here, do this before you get sick."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I grab them softly bowing my head "thank you sir"I put them on quickly the pink making me look cute and I blush darkly "sir... what do you wish for me to do?" I look down softly I look shy and submissive at the moment

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I am amazed at her, she reminded me of one of those slaves that were often used by vampires lately. "Tell me ... who is your owner?" I ask, not knowing whether it was wise to ask, she could just be a very shy girl

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I back away unsure my eyes go up to look at you tears in my gaze " I guess you do... I gave my life for my brothers... so you are my owner... don't... don't force me to do anything... please..." I'm trembling scared my bravado gone as I stand there before you in fear of the horrors I've heard of your kind. "please don't hurt me... ill obey you... ill let you turn me... just please don't force me..."I look scared and hopeless but I also act as if I've been in similar position before my body language is of pure submission but my eyes burn with tears of rage.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast