Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I smile and let you kiss me i fix my wayward curls getting them out of my face. "Im going to go bathe and dress... ill be ready in like 20 minutes..."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I nod and pull my clothes and look at "I see you in the hallways" I calmly walk to the door, and for a moment I thought it might be wise to take your brother.

For a long time I did not have to think about it either, and I looked at me for a moment and looked at how the young one was wearing his suit, and sighed and pulled off your tie, and look at you for a moment "Do not be chased by the other vampires. it is night so mainly you will encounter other creatures "I explain to you" Ow ... and beware of the young woman at my office, she may make good coffee, but she is crazy about new blood, and by that I mean new vampires "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nods a bit and looks a bit nervous. He looks rather flustered as well. "Will she be... ok? Im sorry stupid question... i know you will take care of her..." he looks down a bit.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"It's going well with her, and yes I will protect her" I let you know calmly and look at you "I run a law firm, for both people and for us kind" I tell you and look again at the clock and sigh, and wonder when she comes, because I really had to work again
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I come down I'm wearing a simple black skirt and a button up white shirt my hair is loose in its messy curls and I have some natural makeup "I'm ready to go..."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I stare at you for a moment, and I do not know what to say, and just start to frighten Anna who is just walking in, I greet Anna for a moment and then look at you "Let's go"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I make a confused puppy face and slight head tilt at your lack of response. I wave at anna softly "hey Ann" you see I'm fidgeting slightly with a black choker on my neck it seems like another of my bad habits. I nod at you and take a hold of your arm "ok" I am weirdly silent as well usually I am very chatty and flirty.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

It was only a short drive, and we arrived at a huge and luxurious building, we walked in and I notice right away, that some vampires already smell you, I stand still for a moment and look at them closely, and see that they go back to work quickly.

It was not normal for a vampire to take a person to work as a lover by his side, usually, vampires immediately made a vampire of their beloved, so this was something unique. I walk to a room where you could relax and you could just look outside, and watch TV, it looked more like a kind of living room, I look at you and stroke your cheek and give you a kiss your lips "My office is next door, through that door, I do not want you to bother me, I have a lot to do" I tell you and then look at your brother "Do you understand documents because I have papers for you to check an ongoing case "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Sure i can help" I nod sofly not failing to notice others stares but remaining calm and focused.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I look at you for a moment and nod, and give your sister a kiss and then walk with me behind me into my office.

The room is supposedly dark, the gossips are closed and there are some darers of documents with Dara stuff, my table is full of papers, and in the corner is a huge bookcase full of old books. "That is yours from now on, "I tell you and point to a small table

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast