Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default a dying wish [M for Mature Pidi and yzaidkane ]

I was already centuries old, and had lived many times, I knew how people lived without any form of cominication with a mobile or other weird things, I had, after all, experienced how the phone had evolved, I must be honest that I do not really am completely at home with the internet and that kind of weird luxury.

For centuries I have been living in the same house, a huge mension where people of my kind often stayed, when they were traveling, but preferably I was completely alone, but I longed for something in my life, and I had a presumption that, that would soon change
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

With a deep breath and a shaking form I stand in front of the mansion, legend and horror stories are told about the type of creature that dwells inside but if at least half of what they say is true then I need the help and I will do and sacrifice anything for it. My younger brother for him I will do whatever is necessary even entering this monsters den I look at the door and knock "Hello?" my voice is a whisper and my small 5'1 frame shivers against the cold night breeze. I feel small and insignificant my darkly tanned skin and glimmering white hair strike at odds, in contrast, my gold eyes flicker to stare around me uncertain.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I grinned once and stared at the young woman from a dark corner, she was beautiful and smelled delicious, I could just taste her blood, I also smelled the boy's blood, and felt that it was dying.

"What do you want?" I asked in a dark voice, hoping to scare her, and to feel her fear
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I turn with a glare in my golden gaze "I've come to bargain..." I am scared that is noticeable in my shaking figure and in the way I fidget with my clothes and hair. but I refuse to show it I am half carrying my brother

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I stare at her, and go through my white hair for a moment, and get out of the dark corner so she can see me "And why should I help your brother, he is dying, I feel how his life, she leaves body" and I grinned briefly and study her from a distance

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I look down at my brothers form tears brim her eyes I sigh softly "I have no money, no fame, no more family than him... but I'm willing to pay whatever price you desire just so I don't lose him to the sickness in his blood." I take a tentative step back my pulse quickens and I look at you unflinching. I move a random strand of curly hair out of my face as I look back down at my brother "Please... I beg of you..."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I grinned and smelled her fear, but I also smelled her desperation "are you willing, to become my wife, and to do what I expect from you, carry my future children, and you will obey me"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I look startled for a moment and my face gets engulfed in a bright red blush but I only take a second to think it true " I will willingly become your wife and do whatever you wish of me for the rest of my mortal life if you cure my brother..." I look up my eyes glimmer with tears of desperation "ill do anything... just please save him..." my voice is soft and trembles clear and raw emotion in it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"You know your brother will change completely" I said and walked on her and looked at her even more and grinned "Are you also prepared to become like us, to give up your whole life"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I try to take another step back but nod "I understand... just... please"- tears start falling down my eyes -"just save him"I look down at my brother crying "por ti muevo el Cielo y la Tierra..." I look back up at you " I'll do it... I'll be your wife and will do everything you wish..." I nod slightly with my head and my shoulders slump in defeat as I accept your terms.

(translation- for you ill move the heavens and earth)

Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast