Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for 1x1 roleplayer!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, werewolves, vampires, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default looking for 1x1 roleplayer!

hello! i am new to this site and looking for a roleplayer to do 1x1 with me! here is what you need to know if you are (semi)interested!:
    - looking for an experienced roleplayer, someone who can write at least 1-2 paragraphs.
    - looking for someone who is 18+, as this will be a rated (M) roleplay!
    - the pairings for this roleplay are limited to FxM. we will either be doubling up (both of us playing male and female), or i'll be playing the female.
    - roleplay will be centered around romance.
    - possible plots include: slice of life, werewolf, regular ol' humans, sci-fi, angel/demon, vampire, etc.

i think that is it? anyway, if you're interested please let me know! just know that i am new to this website so our roleplay may be a little slow as i'm getting used to this site's layout! thank you for your time!
    Last edited by brokecollege; 12-02-2018 at 05:56 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I might be right up your alley, plenty of experience, comfortable with mature themes(in fact, they're pretty much mandatory), and comfortable playing any pairing and gender. I'm just getting back into RP myself so I'm a bit rusty, but it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Anything in particular you want to do, or should I come up with something?

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello! i've been wanting to roleplay something based off this:
    a werewolf x werewolf roleplay where the two oc’s fight for dominance all. the. time. like in a patriarchal society muse a is the 1st female warrior/general of her pack and like.. she’s done a lot and sacrificed a lot to get there. anyway she’s earned respect and a reputation and shes kickass. well then her alpha has a meeting with muse b, another alpha. and well the two meet and immediately realize theyre mates. but instead giving in and being all mushy and gushy muse a is like “HELL NO”. and she like fights muse b ON EVERYTHING and she demands to have access to his military and etc etc and hes like “uh no” and so she refuses to accept him. and then they argue, and then angrily make out, and then argue, and then angrily make out, and it's just a viscious cycle of them being angry at each other but being unable to physically stay away.

but if that doesn't tickle your fancy, then i also have these (please be warned, i have a lot):

vampires..
    A1: Muse B was a very old vampire. One filled to the brim with hatred for the world. For the humans. Muse B was single, but they liked to keep it that way. Mates held you down, or so that's what they thought. That is until they laid eyes upon Muse A. It was over by that point. All at once Muse A became everything Muse B wanted, everything Muse B needed. For their entire life, Muse B had been alone. No family, no friends--just themselves. But Muse A.. Muse A was their everything. How did they know this? How could they know this? Because of all the rumors and legends.. their heart began to beat again, and for a short time it felt like their breath was taken away in awe. Muse A became the only person Muse B could feed from, the only person Muse B wished to be around. But then it happened. Threats came from others. Deadly threats that would tear the two apart.

A2: Muse A was an innocent soul, couldn't hurt a fly. Muse A used to get straight A's in school, always looked out for everyone, gave advice, never once swore to the people they loved. Ok... Maybe once or twice. They were the definition of good. Now its some years later and they are now grown up. Have their own business. Then there's them. Muse B was the definition of evil. A vampire. They were part of a gang called the Vipers. They're the most known gang in the state. Which Muse A doesn't know anything about. Muse B's cruel and manipulative with secrets and enemies of their own. One day, Muse A's friend drags them out to a club called Nirvana. What Muse A doesn't know is that when they enter a club like that at nighttime...that's when the real demons come out to play.

A3: Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.

A4: Muse A was changed into a vampire at a young age. They are beautiful and no one can deny it. That's how they hunt. Muse A seduces people and kills them. Being changed made Muse A cold-hearted and evil. The being that changed Muse A, their creator, has a slight obsession with them. Muse B always has an eye on Muse A, even though they never know Muse B is watching. And when Muse B wants to have his way with Muse A, they do. Muse B appears out of nowhere and takes it. Muse A always give in. Sometimes Muse B stays for a month, sometimes they leave the minute after. What happens when Muse B appears after ten years of their absence? Will Muse A give in, or fight against Muse B?

A5: The year was 1710. Muse A had just gotten news that their uncle, the only family they had left, was on his death bed. Despite it being passed midnight Muse A dressed and rushed out of their home. They jog through alleys, run down the streets, and constantly trip over themselves, all to get to their dying uncle. As Muse A makes their way down the final alleyway they spot an injured man laying on the floor. He's begging for help. Muse A instantly rushes to his side. The man is bleeding badly, and has a wound on his neck. As Muse A helps him up he whispers something in their ear: "Run! He's back!" They spin around, only to come face to face with Muse B, a giant being with gleaming red eyes. They scream and try to make a run for it, but it's too late. Muse B grabs them and everything turns black. Muse A wakes up in a beautiful room. Beside Muse A is Muse B. They try to scream, but their throat hurts. Their vision is blurry and their body is aching. Muse B begins to explain what was happening. Why they didn't kill Muse A, why they kept Muse A alive. Turns out that Muse B is a vampire, and instead of draining Muse A of their blood they have turned Muse A into a vampire. Why? Because Muse A was now their mate. For years Muse B teaches Muse A how to control their blood lust, and how to feed. However, instead of feeding off humans Muse A is required to feed off of Muse B. They claim that since they are mates, they must feed from each other to remain powerful. For years Muse B tries to get Muse A to love them, but to no avail. Then in 1831 Muse A escapes. They run as fast as they can, and as far away as they can get. Years pass and Muse A survives off of animal blood. They live a somewhat normal life. They keep hidden by listening to the constant whispers of vampires. Their mate, Muse B, was looking for them. It seemed to be that Muse A was the only thing on their mind. So, Muse A runs. Finally, in 2017, Muse A hears something they never wanted to hear. Muse B was in town.

A6: The world as we know it has ended. The humans had gone into a raging battle with vampires, and lost. Most of the humans have either been sold into slavery, killed, or claimed to be the mate of a vampire. Before Muse A had been born their mother approached a well known vampire, Muse B. She begged for Muse B to protect Muse A from the world, to keep them safe from slavery and death. Muse B agreed. All Muse B needed in return was Muse A. She agreed. She allowed Muse B to claim Muse A as their mate. For years Muse B protected Muse A's family from afar, giving Muse A a sheltered life from the chaos the world had. Then one day Muse B walks into Muse A's house. It was time to collect Muse B's end of the deal. Will Muse A fight against their mate, or give into the feelings they're developing?

A7: A long, long time ago Muse B and Muse A fell madly in love. Their love was unlike any other. It was beautiful, it was magical, it was perfect. And everyone was happy for them. But when the villagers discovered the truth about Muse B they were furious. They could not and would not allow one of their own to be seduced by the demon of the night! So, before Muse A and Muse B could plan an escape, they kidnapped Muse A and sacrificed them in the name of God. Muse B did everything they could to save their love, but nothing they did worked. Muse A died, and with them so did a part of Muse B. Muse B, cursed with immortality, lived on as the years passed. But Muse B never recovered from Muse A's death. They still wept at night, and they still dreamt of the day they would be reunited. And then, while roaming the town, Muse B spots a woman who looks to be exactly like Muse A.. and that's because it is Muse A. Well, Muse A reincarnated. Muse B and Muse A meet and, like before, they fall in love. Everything is perfect. Or, it seems to be perfect. But lurking below is trouble neither could have dreamt of..

A8: OKAY BEAR WITH ME!!!! BUT A PLOT BASED OFF OF A CONVERSATION BETWEEN A VAMPIRE AND A HUMAN:
    "The offer of salvation, redemption, has always been god's greatest temptation," the vampire murmured. "What makes his offer of immortality inherently better than mine?" They advanced closer, slow and intent. "One asks you to be a good person," they replied, a little hoarsely. "The other demands you drink blood and face damnation instead." The creature smiled. "A good person who turns a blind eye to the suffering of thousands? You don't get to heaven for being a good person, you get to heaven for being an obedient one."
    "You would not demand obedience?"
    "Be mine, and I'd do anything for you. At least I'm upfront about the caveats." they brushed the human's hair back and the smile dropped, abruptly serious. "Love is freefall - you might as well do it properly."

A9: Starters for a doppelganger figuring out that she's wanted by a vampire King to be his wife because she looks exactly like his wife/mate who was killed centuries ago:
    - "I'm not her! You understand that, right?"
    "I know, my love. You aren't her.. not yet, anyway."
    - "Please, just leave me alone!"
    "You said that in the last lifetime, too."
    - "Why don't you love me anymore?"
    "I don't even know you!"
    - "You have her eyes, you know. Her eyes. Every part of you is a perfect replica of her. You're my gift for weathering all these years without her."
    "I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that."
    - "Come be with me. I love you!"
    "You love a photograph with my face, but that isn't me."
    - "This time, I'll turn you. I'll never have to be without you again."
    "You'd doom yourself to an eternity with a woman who will never love you?"
    "Oh, you'll learn to love me."
    - "Do you remember how you died? Of course not. They found you in my arms-simply embracing your husband-and they decided you needed to be 'freed'. When they lunged forward.. I wasn't fast enough to stop them."
    "I'm sorry. I believe you loved her, really. But I'm not her. I can't be her!"
    "Oh, but you already are."
    - "Tell me about her. The woman you keep calling me."
    "My first love. My last love. The day she died, well.. they came for her. They'll come for you, too. But this time you will be able to protect yourself."
    "From anyone but you."
    "That is the price, I'm afraid. But you have nothing to fear from me."

A10: Starters for a woman who was changed by a vampire king because he fell in love with her at first glance:
    - "What if I just run out into the sunlight? I mean, exactly how do you plan on stopping me?"
    "You'd never get passed my guards, darling."
    - "You didn't even ask me if I wanted to be a vampire! If you had you would've found out that I don't! I don't want to live forever and watch everyone I love die!"
    "Rest assured, my love. In time, you will protect your heart instinctively. You will love no one but me."
    "That's reassuring."

werewolves..
    B1: Strong. Cruel. Deadly. Arrogant. All of these described Muse B, the most viscous Alpha in Northern America.
    Weak. Submissive. Fragile. Shy. All of these described Muse A, a young wolf from a pack of nobodies.
    Muse A's pack had been a quiet pack. Never did they threaten the existence of the larger packs, nor did they try to. They obeyed the larger packs' rules all for the safety of their own. Yet, Muse B's pack still attacked them. What happens when, in the midst of the attack, Muse B crosses paths with Muse A? What happens when Muse B realizes that the weak Muse A is their one and only mate?

B2: Muse B was a werewolf. The problem? Muse A, a human, had stumbled upon Muse B's secret by accident. Muse A promised time and time again to never speak to a soul about what they had discovered, yet Muse B didn't seem to be the least bit convinced. So, what did Muse B do? They followed Muse A around. Bullied them. Threatened them. It got to the point where Muse A's friends had stopped coming around them in fear of Muse B. The only person ever around Muse A was Muse B. What happens when Muse B's torturing becomes something more? What happens when they kiss Muse A?

B3: Once upon a time, many, many years ago in the heart of a forest lay a village. Legend told of a beast that lived in this land, keeping this small villages people from every venturing to far in the woods. The legend tells that this feared beast many times the size of man would kill anyone who was to step foot into its territory. Though even this village was its territory, and when the full moon was high above the sky and its color was a deep crimson red the beast would venture into this village and kill its people. And each full moon the villagers would run and high from the terrors that awaited them. They tried many things to keep the demon out, walls, weapons, even godly bearers, but every time it would get in, without breaking a thing... little did they know this beast lived in there town, as a man. They came up with the plan, they would send Muse A into the woods as some kind of sacrifice to this beast, they cloaked Muse A in red and sent them out on the full moon. "The red, like the moon, will make him kill her," they would say, but they where wrong. Yes, the red attracted the beast to Muse A. But a man is still a man, and a pretty Muse A covered in the color the beast craves is another story.

B4: muse a is a rogue. they have been alone for most of their life, but they wouldn't have it any other way. muse b is an egotistical and dominating alpha who rules over one of the largest packs in north america. one night muse a ventures deep into the forest in search of something (food, medicine, etc) and unknowingly steps onto muse b's territory. when muse a realizes this they make a quick u-turn and head towards their own territory before they're noticed. but it's too late for muse b has already caught sight (and whiff) of the trespasser. a chase ensues between the two before, finally, muse b is able to tackle muse a to the ground. but instead of declaring muse a criminal (as expected), muse b declares them to be something else. their mate.

B5: Despite being a werewolf, Muse A is unable to shift into their wolf form. Their unusual condition has created problems not only within their family, but their pack as well. Some speculate that their mother slept with someone other than her mate, and the result was Muse A. Others say that Muse A's mother was barren and, so, their parents stole a human baby from their home and raised them as their own. And yet despite all the drama and the gossip, Muse A continues to live among their pack like a (semi)normal werewolf. But the condition which Muse A so desperately tries to hide and ignore has just attracted the most brutal Alpha/Beta/Rogue in the country. How will Muse A react to the unwanted attention from Muse B? And what happens when Muse B demands that Muse A is their mate? (based upon a work of fiction on this website called "little mate")
    OPTIONAL: Muse A's only friend (and childhood crush), Muse C, does not approve of Muse B at all and will do anything to protect their friend.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Wow, you've got quite a few ideas. I don't normally do a whole lot of vampire/werewolf type things (or really anything that takes place on Earth) but you mentioned you had some god/goddess ideas as well. I'm only really confident in my ability to write male characters, though.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Thanks for giving me so many prompts, it really helped me pin down your thematic interests. I'm trying to work out some mash-ups of some of the things that caught my eye from various prompts, one for werewolves and one for vampires.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okie dokie! just let me know when you've finished mashing them up and we can get to work!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    Wow, you've got quite a few ideas. I don't normally do a whole lot of vampire/werewolf type things (or really anything that takes place on Earth) but you mentioned you had some god/goddess ideas as well. I'm only really confident in my ability to write male characters, though.
    i don't have as many god/goddess plots, but i do have some (mixed with angel/demon). i've been trying to brain storm a few more to add onto what i have, but i've recently hit a wall! here is what i have:

D1: [Muse A] is not exactly what one would call a social butterfly. They have their small group of friends and that's more than okay with them. They don't need to have a big reputation in high school. Because who the hell is gonna care about this later in life anyway? What [Muse A] most certainly doesn't have time for is the opposite gender, at least not in a romantic sense. You see, there's something that [Muse A] excels at. Be it academics, soccer, debate, volleyball –just something –that they allow to rake up all their attention. They're not the only ones who know their gifted. There's an oddly attractive new student, that everyone seems to be swooning over. Everyone except the ever focused [Muse A] of course. And the effortlessly good looking [Muse B] takes note of that, finding it rather interesting and impressed with [Muse A]'s skill. They attempt to befriend [Muse A] only to have their attempts rebuffed over and over. Until one faithful day, when the talented young person forgets their [lunch money/lunch] and is forced to go hungry. Which is doubly irritating as they had been forced to skip breakfast that morning. In walks [Muse B] who offers her a/an [Orange, Apple, Banana, Some Kind Of Fruit]. Thinking it another attempt to make friendly, [Muse A] gratefully accepts, though they are no closer to wanting to befriend [Muse B]. Not that they have much of a choice now. You see, that was not normal fruit. That was the fruit of the underworld, which [Muse B] rules! During their next class...[Muse A] gets drowsy. They can't keep their eyes open however hard they may try. Unable to help themselves, they pass out. And when they wake up? They're no longer in class, but lying in bed with [Muse B] beside dressed far differently than they ever has before. In a much more royal fashion. They were impressed by [Muse A]'s fire, their talent. And they've decided that they want [Muse A] to rule the underworld by their side as their [King/Queen]. How does this turn out? (this storyline belongs to QueenQuinnIsBackFromHiatusUWU)

D2: Muse A and their family were the hardcore Christians. Muse A had never kissed a boy, they cringed at the word "sex", and they never spoke of God in a disrespectful tone. But there had always been something about Muse A. Something dark and secretive, but no one could exactly put their fingers on it. Truth be told, Muse A had a demon attached to them. A demon that had latched on to Muse A since birth, and was hell bent on making Muse A become one of them. What happens when this demon finally decides to reveal themselves while Muse A is praying? Does Muse A give into this demon, or do they resist?

D3: Muse B was an angel. They had been through tons of heavenly battles, protecting Heaven and all it stood for. Muse A was a prophet. A young, happy being that hadn't a clue what their fate was. The moment Muse A had been born Muse B had been assigned to protect them, to keep them safe from the creatures that wanted to torture Muse A. One day, after a close encounter, Muse B decides it's time to come up to Muse A and tell them what they were. Instantly Muse A is spun in a whirlwind of romance, adventure, and risk. What will happen? (angel x human)

D4: Let me tell you a little story. Long, long ago the Gods of the Ocean and the Gods of the Moon got into a terrible fight. The Gods of the Ocean wished to be free from the Moon, but the Gods of the Moon refused to allow that to happen. No matter how much the Gods of the Ocean pleaded and begged and negotiated, the Gods of the Moon refused. The Gods of the Ocean were angered by this, and since then the two families have been waged in a terrible war. Muse B is the son of the Gods of the Ocean and the heir to all that they own. In order to be able to obtain what is rightfully theirs Muse B must kill Muse A, the sole heir of the Gods of the Moon. Here's the thing: Muse A doesn't realize that they are the child of Gods, and they won't realize it until the night of their twenty-first birthday. Only then will the truth be revealed to them. But Fate has quite the sick sense of humor for it turns out Muse B and Muse A are soulmates. Will Muse B kill their beloved soulmate, their other half, extinguish the Moon's future and rule over the Oceans, or will Muse B protect and love Muse A as Fate had planned?

D5: "There's a price for everything," the demon murmured. They traced their finger down the woman's throat, along racing pulse point, stopping when a sharp nail reached above her heart. It cut through the material of her dress with hopeless ease. The demon's gaze fixed on her with an intent and unmistakable hunger. "You," the demon continued, "Are mine." "No one else is authorized to trade my soul." the woman replied quietly. "Oh, it wasn't your soul that your beloved promised me."

D6: The dreams came every night. Sumptuous things of gasping pleasure that left her flushed and wanting long after she'd woken up in her bed. Fingers that curled around her, inside her, that pressed into her mouth and teased over her chest. Of course, they were just dreams. Only dreams. She tried to convince herself of that when faced with a new guy with all too familiar eyes and wicked smiles. But every inch of her body wanted to pounce on him! He was oh-so polite, oh-so proper. Nothing like the man in her dreams that slammed her against the nearest surface so hard that she woke up imagining that she could still feel it. It drove her crazy. Turns out, Lust has a crush on her.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alright, I've got one. This ones for Werewolves, based around your original pitch. There are some themes of FxF that I'm not sure you'd be alright with, but I figured I'd give the pitch a shot. I actually tapped it up last night but was too worried about how you'd react to post it, but these are my favorite wolves and I'm interested in exploring how the whole 'mating' instinct applies to identical twins if you would be up for it.

Two tribal wolves, the Mane Twins, from out west appeared in the city just a few years ago and proceeded to turn everything on it's head, working their way up from the bottom of an insignificant pack to the top, and then fighting and dominating other packs to join under them. The brother, Lucent, is the 'face' of the operation, this being a patriarchal society, putting on a strong face, but in truth he's more a thinker than a fighter. Calm, composed, and extremely intelligent, good at subterfuge and manipulation, making people do what he wants while thinking it's their idea. It's his sister that's the muscle, a vicious, hard-drinking, foul-mouthed psychopath who leads her warriors with an iron paw. Together, they're nearly unstoppable.

But they may have moved too fast. The other packs in the city are afraid, and several have formed an alliance to drive out these outsiders once and for all. Your character's pack fought The Manes to a standstill in the past, and they made a truce and have been on good terms since then, and with enemies on every side, the twins have called a meeting offering to join the packs together as equals, unprecedented in a world of dominance and submission.

Then it's like you described in your post. Despite himself, Lucent falls for your character immediately, wanting her at his side no matter the cost, forgetting all of his usual schemes and foresight to have her at his side. Khlia's more conflicted, respecting her as a fellow warrior who's carved out a place with her own two claws, but also jealous of her for how easily she's stepped in and 'stolen' her brother....or maybe she's more jealous of him for getting to have her.

And your characters caught in the middle of the two. One intriguing, brilliant, and completely devoted, the other aggressive and hurtful but also confident, wild and free, both sharing a face she never knew she'd always wanted. Meanwhile, a war is brewing that's going to tear the city apart and her alpha has his own schemes against the two that he expects her to go along with.

If you aren't interested, I'll get working on a vampire one.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Wow, that's a lot of ideas... mostly demon-related, but it's good to know. I've noticed that you didn't specify which role you prefer in each, though. With so many mixed pairings mentioned, do you prefer to write the human character, or the wolf/vampy/demon character?

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

New Forum Person
    romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would be interested in rp...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damonique View Post
    Alright, I've got one. This ones for Werewolves, based around your original pitch. There are some themes of FxF that I'm not sure you'd be alright with, but I figured I'd give the pitch a shot. I actually tapped it up last night but was too worried about how you'd react to post it, but these are my favorite wolves and I'm interested in exploring how the whole 'mating' instinct applies to identical twins if you would be up for it.

Two tribal wolves, the Mane Twins, from out west appeared in the city just a few years ago and proceeded to turn everything on it's head, working their way up from the bottom of an insignificant pack to the top, and then fighting and dominating other packs to join under them. The brother, Lucent, is the 'face' of the operation, this being a patriarchal society, putting on a strong face, but in truth he's more a thinker than a fighter. Calm, composed, and extremely intelligent, good at subterfuge and manipulation, making people do what he wants while thinking it's their idea. It's his sister that's the muscle, a vicious, hard-drinking, foul-mouthed psychopath who leads her warriors with an iron paw. Together, they're nearly unstoppable.

But they may have moved too fast. The other packs in the city are afraid, and several have formed an alliance to drive out these outsiders once and for all. Your character's pack fought The Manes to a standstill in the past, and they made a truce and have been on good terms since then, and with enemies on every side, the twins have called a meeting offering to join the packs together as equals, unprecedented in a world of dominance and submission.

Then it's like you described in your post. Despite himself, Lucent falls for your character immediately, wanting her at his side no matter the cost, forgetting all of his usual schemes and foresight to have her at his side. Khlia's more conflicted, respecting her as a fellow warrior who's carved out a place with her own two claws, but also jealous of her for how easily she's stepped in and 'stolen' her brother....or maybe she's more jealous of him for getting to have her.

And your characters caught in the middle of the two. One intriguing, brilliant, and completely devoted, the other aggressive and hurtful but also confident, wild and free, both sharing a face she never knew she'd always wanted. Meanwhile, a war is brewing that's going to tear the city apart and her alpha has his own schemes against the two that he expects her to go along with.

If you aren't interested, I'll get working on a vampire one.
    that's a really cool one, and i wouldn't mind at all giving it a try!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of ideas... mostly demon-related, but it's good to know. I've noticed that you didn't specify which role you prefer in each, though. With so many mixed pairings mentioned, do you prefer to write the human character, or the wolf/vampy/demon character?
    that's a good question. on the site that i used to use, i would rp both (the female as human and the male as the wolf/vampy/etc.) and so would the other person. so we were both doubling up characters during the roleplay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast