Thread: [PM RPs] one on ones requested [m rated]

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [PM RPs] one on ones requested [m rated]

Just a couple rules to rp with me you should know:

1: I will NOT rp a private rp on the forum itself (it is a private rp, after all.)

2: Cussing and intense romantic/sexual content I can handle (and relish) however, I get squeamish with blood and gore, so keep it to a minimum, if you please.

3: I am a very descriptive writer in some ways that require a mature attitude towards such things (I can be pretty erotic at some points in a rp for example)

That's it! Now for my rps:

Anime ( I play female in these) :

Code Geass (******)
    Plot: When his true identity is revealed, whether accidentally or in a brutal act of vengeance, Lelouch decides the best way to carry on his plan, is to get an heir, the problem is: The only women in the school currently now know who he is and so want nothing to do with him. But, by some miraculous chance, a new girl arrives, young, but with wisdom of a great elder, and intellect that comes very close to, if not matches, that of Lelouch. So he would need to plan and approach it very carefully, but there is a -slight- issue: once a month for the day of, and part of the day following a full moon, she disappears, nowhere to be found. For being so fit, she has a hearty appetite of almost carnivorous quality, There is so much about her that makes Lelouch ask himself on many occasions a question so simple, yet so complex, even he, in all of his ingenious capabilities, has to take several minutes to figure it out: ...is she even human?

Death Note (Currently no interest, but may play if you can convince me)
    Plot: The Outlaw is a thing, not even a person, but a thing with unusual abilities, the ability to cause psychic interference in security cameras, the ability to not only turn invisible, but completely untouchable for several minutes, and many more things, only a killer to ensure safety, she is better known as a thief, stealing things of high value, to sell them some time after it had been forgotten. The mystery becomes more of a legend when a policeman is thrown in an asylum after recovering from a shock and several burns, claiming that the outlaw turned into a kind of reptilian creature, more human than dragon, but more dragon than human. This mysterious legend becomes so baffling, they hire L, yes, L, to track her down and bring her in. Despite the Kira incident, L, is amazingly, still alive, nobody knows how. The secret is that he, and this outlaw, have more in common than they first realize, neither are of human lineage, L does not know anything of his family, but he does know he was never like the others. ....weredragons are known to be recently thought up, but what if they were more than just a thought?

Inuyasha (*****)
    Plot: Weredragons, thought of as nothing but legends to most, are more powerful than a large amount of powerful demons. Legends speak of a truly powerful being, conceived between a truly powerful demon and a weredragon, Sesshoumaru, though confident, knows that nobody's time is guaranteed, an heir is always needed for lords, nobles, and other people of high importance. Sesshoumaru has hunted down one particular weredragon femme that caught his interest to make this legend true, the issue at hand, however, is that Naraku is hot on her trail as well. When Sesshoumaru finds this female weredragon, he realizes there could be more interest than he realized originally, perhaps this female weredragon has what it takes... to melt his icy heart.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (*******) : Ordinary civilian by day, assassin by night. Bella Heartsbane is as deadly and skilled as she is beautiful. Her specialty is luring men into a false sense of security, before seducing them and then killing them as they recover. However, when she gets the order to assassinate Colonel mustang, he outsmarts her, and offers her a choice, he can see she's a talented assassin. If she can work for him... he'll make it worth it.

TV Show (Depending on show I play male or female.) :

Game of Thrones //In which I play a male// :

An almost unknown village of people with a Skinwalker spell cast upon wolf skins. It's a small village of these people with these spell-charmed furs, each fur is tied to an 'owner' of the skin in question. The leader of the village is a man who takes the form of a black wolf with icy grey eyes as a human he has dark hair and bright violet eyes. His name is Howl, but with an unknown last name... and so he calls his entire village 'House Howler' the sigil is the sigil of house Howler consisting of a humanoid wolf hand/paw symbolizing the oneness of the people and the 'wolf within' and two war scythes in an X over the humanoid paw. The two scythes symbolizing how they were once a lower people, not even peasants, merely poor farm slaves... and became warriors of stealth, speed, agility and strength. They could become wolves. Jon Snow, King in the North, wishes to ally with these skinwalkers. The leader will only accept one trade: Marriage to one of the Stark girls, (Choice of fellow player) in exchange for alliance. Jon doesn't like the idea, but knows he needs their allegiance. Finally, when he decides on one of the girls, she is offered the choice of an ordinary wolf skin, or a dire wolf skin, considering House Stark's own sigil and fondness for dire wolves. (takes place after season 8, so after all the show is already done.)

Other (Made up by me) RPs in which I play male:

Draco-sapiens: ******
    Essentially, a straight up adult RP, I ask that you be 18+ to request this and my other roleplays. This one has drug/alcohol use, violence and strong sexual scenes
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hey. I kind of miss our rp together so I wouldn't mind joining you for a 1x1 if interested in having me back.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Did you read the rules and such?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes unless they were edited in some fashion from me having post. I just double checked them again to make sure I understood.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ok, I know you said you're not a fan of sexual rp, so I thought I'd check.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Bump.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Bump.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Code Gaess and Draco-sapien I'd be interested in. Feel free to PM me so we can figure it out together.