Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shop Guide and FAQ

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyPhantom View Post
    So, sorry if this has been mentioned or asked already, but do our blog posts earn us points as well to the items in the shop? Or it is just what we post in threads and when we start threads? I am a little confused on that.

Thanks for the new feature, by the way.
    Threads, posts, activity in blogs and social groups, rating threads, tagging and referring members - all kinds of activity earn you points! (Check out this page for a breakdown of who has the most points in differenr categories, you can see the different things you get points for there.) Of course, IC posts earn you more points because of the effort put in to them, and because roleplaying is the sites main focus, but they are far from the only way to earn points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    @G: Ahh...well that explains it! I did not use hex codes. I simply typed in 'edgyblack' and was given edgy red. Lol. I'm like the impatient child that 'forgets' to read through all the instructions.

Thanks for the clarification G!
    Glad you got it figured out! I'm surprised 'edgyblack' worked as a colour

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Okay. Thanks for clearing up my confusion, G. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. That's why I asked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123