Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Howling in the Streets{M} DamoniquexBrokecollege

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Howling in the Streets{M} DamoniquexBrokecollege

Rated M for swearing, drug&alcohol use/abuse, extreme violence and gore, sexual themes and content, etc etc.

The Manes

Name:Lucent Mane
    Appearance:A tall, imposing man, over six feet, with dusky olive-tan skin, high cheekbones, and deep sea-green eyes speaking to mixed European-Native American descent. Unlike his more martial sister, his body is toned but slim, built more like a runner and standing out among more muscular wolves. He wears his stark black hair is a short, close-cropped ponytail.

His manner of dress stands out as well, as he tries his best to look 'civilized' in well-fitted suits, dress pants, expensive vests and ties that would cost him a fortune to replace if he were forced to transform. But he rarely has to with his sister always nearby. In wolf-form, he's a skillful fighter in his own right, having learned from the best, but he just sees it as unnecessary when he has plenty of people to do his killing for him.

Personality:Lucent is a very peculiar Wolf, not only literate, but extremely well-read and educated. Instead of scorning humans as weak, stupid sheep like most of his kind, he's embraced their knowledge of business and economics and applied that to the pack structure, running the Manes more like an organized mafia or corporation than a petty street gang, which is the norm.

He's usually cold and distantly unemotional, self-assured and slow to anger. He sizes up his competition and applies logic and psychology, preferring the 'carrot or the stick' approach to outright violence when possible. He's also very good at finding out the true desires and fears of others and leveraging that.

Name:Khlia Mane
    Appearance:Shares the height and facial features of her brother, but is generally just bigger, with large, pronounced breasts and hips, thickly muscled forearms and chiseled abs, shown off by her style of dress, open biker jackets, tight tank-tops ripped off at the midriff, and denim shorts that barely qualify as such. She wears her own stark back hair in a long, intricate brain that nearly reaches the small of her back.

Unlike Lucent's nearly flawless features, Khlia's entire body is criss-crossed by off-white scars from injuries, a living record of her life of constant violence for both business and pleasure, definitely recent as most injuries vanish withing a few years thanks to werewolves considerably healing abilities.

Personality:Khlia is a Killer, plain and simple, and very good at what she does. Lucent can keep his schemes and bank accounts, her interests extend only as far as she can fight or fuck whoever happens to be in front of her.

On her time off, she can usually found at any of a dozen shitty dive bars, drinking heavily, playing pool and darts with her Fangs, the elite warriors in the Mane pack, many of whom are former enemies from the rival packs they've dominated.

More setting stuff incoming!

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, werewolves, vampires, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

full name: elisabeth marie vaughn.
    appearance: elisabeth is of medium height, her skin color being that of soft and smooth caramel. her hair is a dark brown, though in certain lighting it appears to be almost black. her hair is naturally wavy, and goes to just above her bum. she often keeps it in a ponytail (often a messy one) to keep it out of her way. her lips are full and pink, and almost always shouting orders. her eyes match the color of her hair, though when they are in light they appear to be much lighter. and her form, although slim, is very muscled. she has a handful of scars on her body, none of which she likes others to see.
    personality: the first thing to be known about elisabeth is that she is kind. despite the criticism, and the opposition, and the years of extreme (and almost brutal) training, she has still managed to keep her kindness. but do not mistake her kindness for weakness, for elisabeth is one of the strongest people in her pack. when a decision has been made in her mind, there is no changing it. she will never waver for anyone. she is methodical, and logical, and the kind of person who has to always have a plan when doing something. elisabeth is very optomistic in life, always choosing to look on the brighter side of the situation. she is also passionate, and determined, and not trustful of anyone but herself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Honestly, if your cool with it, we should just jump right into it. Stage can be set with Elisabeth and her alpha meeting the Manes at night in neutral territory, an old graveyard near the heart of the city.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

IC is up, I'll leave your characters Alpha and the various members of her pack up to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

okie doke, i'll go ahead and reply right away!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Two, I'm going to have to give your alpha a name. Savic sound good for you? And you should come up with a name for you pack! We're kinda building the world around us as we go, and details are nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yeah, sure! that sounds nice! and my pack's name will be the evertail pack.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I am so, so very pissed right now. I had a whole reply tapped up, a good long one, on my mobile because I started it on my lunch break...and when I went to post it....the site logged me out. And it turns out the mobile version doesn't do any auto-saving whatsoever. So it's fuckin' gone, poof. I'll re-transcribe it to the best of my ability in a bit...but right now I can't even.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Posted, that took a while and it didn't come out QUITE as good as the original, but I hit all the key points. Apologies if I'm taking too many liberties with the pact thing, everyone's werewolf head-canon is different, but it just popped into my head and seemed sufficiently dramatic. After licking the blood, they howl at the moon in unison, expressing their intentions to every Wolf in the city.

Now, my(ok, our, I rent the place out for my folks) tenants seem to be having a party across the street, and I'm sore as hell from work, so I'm going to drop by and knock back a few. If your free tonight, I'd love to come back with a bit of a buzz and get a few more posts in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

omg i hate when that happens! it always takes me a good few hours to recover from losing my posts, so i understand your pain. and no need to worry, so far your ideas have been very impressive! feel free to implent as many as your ideas as you see fit! and i just got off work, so i'm free for the rest of the night! i'll get started on my reply right away.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast