Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [M] Imperial Battle Mage Academy [Holeypaladin and Kortaga]

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

She was starting to get annoyed about how much he laughed or chuckled. He looked very serious on the outside but maybe he took things casually? His personality was hard to pin down and it almost made her wonder if he knew how he himself felt. Most people did not just casually handle burning alive. When he mentioned that no reward was necessary when helping a pretty girl she felt herself fume. So he was just horny and stupid okay that’s fine! She felt like her heart was racing for a number of different reasons mostly bad ones. Then he mentioned that they needed to make sure she was not cursed or else there could be problems…that made sense…then the kicker…if he was going to die now it might as well be now. Idiot…stupid…cocky…laminya…

As she mentally thrashed him she caught him give off some spell…she could not quite place it but she was certain it was some type of protection spell. Even he was not stupid enough to try something without any sort of defense or protection. He then spoke of another spell that was totally arcane to her. While she did not understand what he said she did feel something like a spark on the back of her neck…it was worrisome and she felt like the spell was directed at her.

When he mentioned she was right about being cursed she looked away sheepishly…yea apparently…not that she really wanted him to know about how all elf kind treated her. Without much more time to think he started to lean forward and she looked back at him like he was crazy. She was clam in battle but now she was frozen…she kept saying wait in her mind but somewhere deep inside…did she really want that? She saw him bursting into flames in her mind and it made her squirm. As his lips touched her she did not feel the any flames…though her heart was about to burst…she felt herself relax and she felt herself calming down, she could maybe…feel comfort…

She felt herself push him away and she let out a small whimper. She felt a burning sensation on her neck and it was sliding down her arms…she felt something like chains wrapping around her limbs neck forehead and waist…as well as her arms and legs. As she fell forward she caught on glance to Siegfried that begged for help and she landed on the floor. While there was no fire the dark chains emitted blue electricity. She felt a chain wrap around her mouth and kept her screams to a dull noise. Every time she tried to move or resist it hurt and she felt like she was tied up. The pain was horrible but this would allow Siegfried to see an intricate seven layer seal appear from her neck and eventually down along her back.

While the pain needed some kind of trigger to stop she still squirmed against her fate. She felt a need to bang her head in an attempt to struggle and slammed once and then she froze up. She got block spots in her eyes and between that and the tears she could not see…three of these chains seemed to be weaker than the others…some of his magic holding back their negative effects. Still they would need to be broken…
    Was such a thing necessary for one small elf girl…?
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Siegfried could tell that the elf girl was incredibly anxious... for good reason, if she really did believe she was cursed, though his spell had already dispelled whatever curse had been afflicting her... or at least, it should have. After feeling the soft sensation of her lips, the knight gazed at the shy elf girl... only to have her push him away. At first, it almost seemed like she was trying to get him away from her, though her reaction afterwards indicated that there was something else at play.

As she fell forward, he noted magical chains of some sort wrapping around her. His first reaction was to prepare another abjuration spell to dispel whatever was affecting her, but the seal that appeared on her neck was important, and complex, and he would first need to memorize it in order to figure out whatever complex curse this was. Focusing on memorizing them, he eventually incanted, "Leor arcaniss vers." The Dispel Magic abjuration spell caused the chains to fade from around the elf's body as well as breaking the first three seals, as well as the accompanying pain, but it was clear that four more seals were in place. A more powerful abjuration spell would be required, it seemed, but the remaining seals soon faded from view, their effects still present.

"Are you alright?" he asked the elf girl, rolling her onto her back into a more comfortable position. "You don't appear to be injured... but it seems like someone really, really hates you." The type of curse he had seen required an entirely different level of malice, as simply killing the girl might have been more kind. He quickly began to scribe the seal that he had seen on her neck onto a nearby blank parchment, glad he had memorized it prior to the seal fading from her neck, but needing to examine it closer in order to figure out its nature.
    Last edited by Holeypaladin; 03-05-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Holey Paladin's armor by Haya

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

She felt like she was in a really white hazy place…her body could not move and anytime she started to panic she felt herself immediately get calm. Was this…a forced serenity? She would normally be anxious in a situation like this but her emotions were wrapped up tightly. She felt like somewhere far away she could hear herself struggling and in pain. This weird duality struck her as bizarre. She was trying to think but nothing was coming…as if she never really existed.

A wave of magic swept her up suddenly and she felt herself slam back down the floor. She felt tired…she could feel the burning sensation of the chains. She felt like she was tasting the wood and it was not pleasant. She was suddenly rolled over onto her back and she thought briefly about how strong this man was to just spin her like that. The glow of magical light made her eyes flinch slightly but they focused…looking towards the man who had helped her…yet also caused her this pain.

He mentioned that there was a seal on her neck and she felt a painful headache…like remembering it was plaguing her. She held her head a moment and suddenly felt a deep emptiness in her stomach. He moved over to his desk and began to draw or write something. She felt drained…in every sense of the word. “I…think I am fine now…and it would not surprise me…that my family would do this…”

She felt a sadness creep in but as she looked over at the boy who had known her for not even a day working on something for her she smiled. She got up, albeit a bit wobbly and moved over to him. As she looked down at the symbol he was making she gave him a small peck on the cheek…why because he deserved it. Not that it mattered much…if he burst into flames her deserved and if he cured her he deserved. It was win, win for her. She suddenly felt flush though and realized she was feeling…different…

As he finished the drawing she said, “Odo fuin…” She wondered…why…

She cleared her throat and found it to be a little raspy, “This…uhh sorry I am unsure how versed in Elvish you are. This looks like seven interwoven seals against the seven darkness’s of humanity…” Elves were inherently in belief they were better than everyone and as such evil of course belonged to man but that was for a different discussion.

She pointed to the outer one and moved down until she made it to the core. “Mael…lust, sorry…Gluttony, Greed, Wrath, Sloth, Envy, and Pride.” As she looked at it she wondered why they were on her but her mind started to race…she was feeling close to a panic attack but she gritted her teeth and sat back down on her bed. “They never let me learn about seals…They never let me learn a lot of things, hence my lack of understanding of things you found basic. I imagine they never wanted me to work around..this…” It would explain why she was so knowledgeable on some aspects but not on others.

At this moment her stomach let out a large growl…she gasped and put a hand over it. She had never heard her own stomach do that before. “Sorry…I’ve…never felt so hungry before…” She normally ate almost nothing and now…

She looked almost panicked as she looked to Siegfried.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The knight in training observed the reactions of the elf girl, grateful that his spell managed to get rid of the immediate problem for the time being, but also the subtle changes in her behavior. Well, at least she no longer seemed to be concerned about the apprentice robes, though she had bigger, more important issues to worry about. Watching as she got up and wobbled over to him, he spoke up. "Careful.. try not to move too quickly," as he was still concerned over how unsteady she seemed.

He had already begun to piece together the meaning of the elven spell, though as she explained it to him, he no longer needed to decipher it himself. Giving her a nod as she spoke, he chuckled as she claimed them to be the darknesses of humanity. "Humanity, huh? Strange how the worst of the seven is Pride, yet whoever decided to use this on you is undoubtedly far more proud than any human I know... nearly as proud as a dragon, even," he remarked with a chuckle.

"If they wanted to hide the meaning of these seals from you, though... they sent you to the absolute worst place in the world to do so. The University library and staff have everything we'll need in order to lift this curse for good." He observed her as her stomach let out a growl, chuckling a bit in response. "Well, the first three seals vanished, so it makes sense that you'll start to feel more horny, hungry, and greedy than you did before" he pointed out. His eyes drifting down to her soft thighs as the inexperienced elf sat back down, he thought for a moment.

"The fact that they would go this far makes me wonder just who... and what... you are. I think before we lift the rest of the curses, we should figure this out. One of the Divination professors can likely tell us everything we want to know about the seals placed on your neck, as well as why they were placed there, and what they're sealing. But before that... we should fill you up a bit," he remarked, knowing full well how difficult it was to focus on an empty stomach.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

As Siegfried spoke about the person who put this on her had to be as proud as a dragon…well…there were a few people who came to mind. Elves were actually highly known for their pride in themselves and their race. The fact that she wasn’t…was it also because of this. If she tried to be prideful would it activate again. She decided that she never wanted to be prideful anyway…no use poking the rabbit. As she looked down the seals she thought…okay so I kissed him and I got hurt…she guess now that three were broken…she just needed to really avoid Wrath, Sloth, Envy, and Pride. All of those seemed easy enough to avoid…at least she thought as much.

As Siegfried began to explain that if whoever put this on her should never have sent her to this school if they wanted it to be hidden. He mentioned that both the staff and library itself would have ample information for them to be able to break it for good. At first she nodded to that but then he commented on the fact that she was now going to be hornier, hungrier, and greedier than she had ever been. She rolled her eyes and commented, “Now look here! I am not a terrible person. Maybe these seals were just a good check to make sure I stayed the respectable young girl I was supposed to be. Also I doubt I will grow horns from removing it.” As the term horny whooshed over her understanding she got up. She was feeling restless now.

As Siegfried made his comment about wonder who or what she was her eyes glanced over. What did he mean by that…I am me? Simple…

He wanted to bring this up to a divination professor and she immediately got nervous…when he mentioned food though she nodded agree to the food part. With that Neph and Seig made their way to a late dinner where Neph ate more than her little body could ever hope to carry.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    Later that same evening a dark figured looked at small wooden plate with seven small marbles embedded into it. As he looked he noticed that three of the small marbles had been destroyed. “Nephinae…I expected this but…the first night? It both impresses me and worries me…” As he looked over another figure stood by. “Father…what would you have us do? Three already is unheard of…too fast. Either she knew about them the whole time or…” The man whom the boy was speaking to put down the marbled wood and stepped forward.

“You will go, bring the blade just in case and only three of your best. Find out who was involved and re-apply the seals. Her strength has grown quite a bit do to the breaks…do not underestimate her. She is not only unleashing but is now getting the best magic swordsman training…be careful.”

The boy crossed his arms over his chest and left.

As the man stood there he said, “He will not make it until the end of the month and we are still waiting for the human that is supposed to meet our lands for this “Exchange” we cannot make any powerful moves until we have our princely hostage… Nephinae I told you that if you were successful you would be welcomed…I hope you are thinking over there…”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

In week had passed since the day Nephinae and Siegfried had met. Nephinae had gotten adjusted to classes well and was starting to get into the flow of things. Considering her Spellsword focus now she would not have very many courses at the same time as Siegfried. Her aptitude tests that she did show him revealed what horrid amount of scores she could conjure. Her Abjuration, Evocation, and Transmutation scores were all perfect even she could not help but brag about them. Her Alteration score was above average which was respectable. Her Illusion testing was average which Neph could only shrug as well no one is perfect.

Nephy had tried to walk away at that point but Siegfried had blocked her saying that if they were going to work together he needed to know everything. Dejected as she was she showed him her other “impressive” scores. As she watched him she felt like she could feel bewilderment and annoyance. Her Conjuration was below average. Bad but not unfixable. The problem came from her four absolutely abysmal scores in Compulsion, Desecration, Divination, and Restoration. While she had gotten over resounding praises for her three upp scores these four were…just laughable. What this meant was according to the school and her rankings she was average. What it meant for her partner however was she had server almost crippling weaknesses in certain fields which would have him beg for a run of the mill average at everything person any day.

As such Siegfried had in no small some of words informed her to get special extra tutoring or classroom assistance. This she was now packed with classes that she only really saw him in the evenings and she had been unbearably tired. There had been no more romantic movements, no more talk of seals or curses, no more anything. Why was that you ask…?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Sunday was a day of rest Nephy had been worked too hard to dream which she was thankful for. She was worried Siegfried would think she was diseased or something if she kept puking. She usually woke up just as early if not earlier than he did. She wondered if he slept in on these days. As she got up she stretched a bit she had a night time outfit but was still quite embarrassed about it, often diving into her bed to hide from his eyes. She caught him only rarely looking at her and she figured it must have been due to him being worried about her seal.

As she looked at the ground she saw a letter on the floor. She eyed it quizzically before picking it up. It was addressed to Imperial Knight Kriegsberg and Spellsword Chaenorin Yesqirelle. It said nothing else but as she looked at it she wondered… Nephinae Aeneiros Chaenorin Yesqirelle… Nephinae Aeneiros Kriegsberg. She placed a hand on her chin and thought…well it did not sound bad…though she felt like she had heard the name Kriegsberg before…maybe he had told her his las name and she just forgot?

She giggled though all the same and wondered what this was about. She wanted to open it but it was addressed to both of them. Maybe he was just fake sleeping? She suspected he might be…though she was suspicious of him for everything. She could not contain herself and dsipite the sun not really even creeping she hopped over in her dark blue nightdress and said, “Lord Kriegsberg!”

She paused and held the letter out like a small child. “I know it’s early but I need to know! Read it read it!” When she slept it was one of the few times she kept her dark hair down normally she ran away in the morning to change but in the excitement of a new letter she had stayed in what would otherwise be flirtatious attire. Nothing too scandalous since it was school issue but if the uniforms themselves had originally made her uncomfortable…these were definitely not better.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Siegfried chuckled to himself at the girl's misunderstanding of the term "horny," deciding not to elaborate and merely giving her a nod. "Well you never know... this sort of elaborate seal looks like the kind used to seal demons. You might be half demon, and not even know it... in which case, you might very well get super horny once the seal is fully removed."

He was a bit concerned with how much food the young elf had decided to eat that evening. It was as if she was starving to death and hadn't eaten in months, though she hardly ever looked the part of a starving teen. Figuring it was just the result of accumulated hunger, he decided to give her time to adjust, but also a friendly word of advice about making sure she ate healthy.

In the time that followed, he began a bit overworked with schoolwork and assignments of his own that he didn't see much of the elf girl, despite her being his roommate. It wasn't as if he was avoiding her, though he did figure it best to give her some space. Rather than talking to her about the seals, he decided to follow up on his own, seeking out the University's professors.

Rather than simply solving the problem for him, however, the professors instead decided to make it a sort of Magister's thesis project for Siegfried to solve it himself, providing the bare minimum information needed to get him started. It was an elaborate sealing spell, meant to contain Nephinae's non-elven nature, as she was, most likely, only half elven, as indicated by the fact that she looked absolutely nothing like her father. Most likely, her mother had been unfaithful, and her father had attempted to cover it up in a typical High Elven way, punishing Nephinae for the very act of being born.

This disgusted Siegfried, of course, but he kept the information to himself, for the time being, as he instead began to spend most every waking moment in the Great Library studying the seals and how to break them. Nephinae seemed to be struggling too much with her class work to contribute much, so rather than asking for her help, he instead provided assistance and tutoring, especially when it came to Divination, as she seemed to be failing the class. It seemed the fact that the classes were taught in Draconic was problematic for her to some degree, so he hold short, simply conversations with her in the language to assist with her proficiency.

After a long night of research, he was sleeping in when he was woken by the elf girl. In his fatigue, his eyes drifted over her slender figure and soft skin for longer than he usually would have, though pnce he realized he was admiring her for too long as he blinked his eyes and reached out to take the letter. "Now that's something you haven't called me yet," he remarked on the name she had used as he opened the letter and briefly scanned it. "It's our first assignment, alright. It seems we were requested by name... not all that unusual for me, but quite unusual for your name to be included." Suspicious, in fact...

"How are you feeling, Nephinae?" he asked her as he turned his attention towards her, though the way the silky garment clinged to her elven body was distracting in its very nature. "Are you still sick?" He realized that her vomiting was most likely due to overeating, but decided not to point this out as he wasn't exactly her father or anything. As he asked this, he began to read over the assignment on the letter. It didn't seem particularly remarkable... almost too ordinary, in fact... as if it didn't even require the assistance of University mages. "I'd like to try something, if you don't mind..." he remarked, unsure how to bring up the topic of seals as he hadn't spoken of his research into them for the past week.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

He seemed…tired. She felt like he normally seemed very strong and proud though in a more, calm manner. She actually looked a little worried. Normally when she caught cursory glances she would flinch from them but his lack of tact must really be attached to just how exhausted he truly was. She decided to not scurry away or hide if…this…made him feel better then she really could not be too upset. As long as he did not make a habit of it. She had been absorbed in her first series of testing and make up work that she had…well neglected her roommate. They talked so much the first night only to really not speak all that much until late evenings at best. If his performance dropped because of her…then she would need to make amends.

He remarked on how she had not referenced him in such a manner before. Her gaze going to an oh really sort of look. “Well you told me you did not like formalities…Normally I would have started by addressing you by your last name as would normally be custom. We however already seemed well past that Siegfried.” Did he enjoy it…or was he remarking on the annoyed names she started calling him? She really hoped he was not actually thinking she meant the things she said. She just figured he might like a change of pace.

He mentioned that him being requested by name was not unusual but for hers to be included was…unusual. Among the non-elves she was already starting to get some recognition. Her blade skills and magic casting for what she was good at well surpassed most of her peers…as such was also true of her rumors at being abysmal at anything that did not directly deal with damage. Now that Siegfried had started to teach her draconic she could understand some of the side comments other students made. A fact she wanted to keep hidden as long as possible.

Siegfried seemed deep in thought about this letter. She wondered what he could be pondering. He then asked if she was okay. The first three or four nights she had been puking in the middle of the night…it was not overeating like she did the first night but she just…had dreams. The last three nights though she was saved from dreams and as such, she felt great. She decided to give him a big smile and twirl once striking a pose and winked at him. “I’m combat ready!” As she winked a small bit of magic leaked out of her left eye. These little ejections of magic were starting to become more and more common. Usually it was in her spell casting she was having trouble doing delicate magic. She had noticed it once or twice on days she casted less these emissions, but only because she had been looking in a mirror. She shrugged it off as her just not getting used to the increasing amount of mana she was handling. Ever since her seals had been broken her magic was rising.

She tugged at the bottom of her night dress and said, “I know let’s go hang out today! We can bond some more and get ready for our mission.” She shifted slightly but then ran over to her bed. She pulled out her Spell blade and hugged it. “Maybe we can spar with each other!” Nephy’s professors had noticed that she was a bit of a battle maniac. Her professors had noticed whenever she disagreed with them she challenged them to a fight. A boy had approached her on her fourth day and asked her to go on a walk with him on this very day but when she challenged to a fight for it…he backed off. Whether or not her roommate was aware or not was a different story. “or…maybe you are too tired…”

The school itself did encourage fighting among the knights but in formal officiated battles. This was something completely foreign to Nephy. She figured people wanted status and social ranking, so as she thought more it made more and more sense. Either way on the fifth day she ran around school on her free time challenging anyone she thought was strong. After the third random challenge she was brought to the schools advisors saying that she could not harass people to fight her. She had also been clueless as to why everyone was so against fighting her. What she did not realize was she was too new…too much a wild card and to unknown. She only wanted to fight strong people but strong people knew to never fight something they knew nothing about.

As such today she was determined. Most people did not spar because sparring matches did not affect rankings and were basically just a breeding ground of bad decisions. If she just wanted to work on form and moves it would be fine but the way she wanted to do it, it would just allow everyone to see their moves. Nephy had three settings off, interested, and one-hundred percent. None of those would benefit anyone trying to prepare for rankings.

As she held her blade like a newborn she cradled it and rubbed it. “Shh…soon my beloved Nathron.” As she set it back down she looked over at him. “I can understand if we have a lot to prepare and we can’t. I also suppose it might be bad if I hurt you before our mission.” The fact she clearly was not worried about herself would probably amuse him considering she knew he was strong but obviously holding back in their orc fighting. She sat down and kicked her legs back and forth. “So what did you want to do? Also if I may ask what rank are you in terms of strength? I want to know who I should make my first challenge!” Clueless as to how ranking worked she might be annoying or cute…depended on who you were.

Knight in Swiss Armor
    Sci fi, fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The fact that the elf had been quite shy around him hadn't been lost on the knight. He knew that she usually hid under her covers when she was dressed in the revealing night dress that she was wearing, which made him wondering somewhat why she hadn't immediately run off to change. Perhaps she was simply getting used to the fact that the clothing worn by Academy girls was more revealing than what she was used to back in the more temperate weather of her elven kingdom.

Continuing to gaze at her, he chuckled somewhat at her words. Sitting up, he soon realized that his lower body was... doing what most men did early in the morning, and quickly concealed this from the elf. While it wasn't unusual for her own soft skin to provoke a similar reaction, he knew it was best not to be obvious about this, as he didn't want the girl to feel any more uncomfortable than she already was.

"True enough..." the knight remarked. He chuckled as the girl did a cute twirl, enjoying the view it offered as it caused her short night garments to twirl as well and reveal more of her attractive physique. He noted the ejection of magic from her left eye... an indication of unstable magic, likely leaking due to the release of the first three seals. It was clear that they were intended to contain an immense amount of magical power... an indication that unlike the other half-elves in the University, she was not half human, but something far more powerful.

Noting how she tugged at her night dress as if realizing she had flashed him in her twirl, the knight chuckled at her words. "A date, you mean?" he teased somewhat. "Usually people don't practice killing each other on their first date, though... plus, how would it affect your elven pride when I beat you?" Pausing for a moment, he said, "Oh right... Pride is the seventh seal." He hadn't meant to blurt out the reminder of the seals, but in his sleepy state, it had just happened.

"Perhaps it's time to break the fourth..." he murmured somewhat to himself in a tone too low to be heard by human ears, once again not thinking of the fact that pointy elven ears were much more acute than those of a human. Shaking his had, he stood up. "Right then!" he said, shifting the topic back to duels and challenges. He had heard of the way she was quick to challenge others... the impulsiveness of youth, some would say, but not the sort of thing most students did in their first week.

"Currently, I hold a B rank in the Arena league solo matches," the knight answered the elf's question with a shrug. "The graduation requirement for an Arcane Knight is an A rank, and I believe your own graduation requirement is a B rank." He gazed at the girl as she sat and kicked her legs, once again noting the flashes that came with her inexperience in wearing such short dresses. "There's also a pairs match, which we'll need to do as well. You might want to work your way up to at least a C rank before challenging someone like me to single combat, though," he teased somewhat as he allowed the young elf to provide him with a pleasant view of her smooth thighs, trying not to make it obvious that he was looking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234