Thread: Building a World

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Building a World

Hey I wanted to post somewhere an idea for a world I am building for a campaign tabletop and wanted a place to put down my thoughts and idea but I also wanted anyone to be able to stroll by and throw in their two scents as I add stuff or change stuff. I just wanted to know where something like that would go on this site.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Go to Roleplaying Recruitment & Chat. Then go to either Roleplay Chat and Talk or RPG Requests and Recruitment The first is used for simply discussing the basic concept of what you're talking about and the next is finding players to help develop your RP. There is also Persistent Worlds but it's a big responsibility and you'll need to prove you can handle it, be a member long enough, and have other members who are willing to run it. 9 times out of 10 though, you don't need an actual persistent world. That's when you have multiple RP's and multiple GM's.

I suggest going to RPG Requests and Recruitment and making a thread just like this one you have here.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Okay thank you!
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!