Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ask Kortaga Any and all welcome!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

So i am one of the few bizarre individuals who hate Doritos and not because of the flavor but because of how damn messy they are. In terms of flavor probably ranch but ehh.

Kortaga came about when I was young and in junior high and my friend and I started to play Phantasy Star Online for the Game cube. We were at the name your character page and never had a gamer tag or anything since those did not exist back them. So my friend said slap the keyboard like this hiueqnbfw and then said replace some of the letters with vowels. So Hiuequn would be what it would become. leaving it a nice seven characters.

So now my name is Kortaga and I always say Welcome to the Court when people join my rpgs.

But now Merry I must ask you these questions in return and to add my own. Why the Siren / Mermaid?
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Queen of Awesome
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Interesting.... ranch is one of my favorites as well, and I totally agree with you about the messy part!

thanks for the name background!

I love Mermaids... the ocean, deep and unexplored for So much of the world.. dark and mysterious, it could hold anything! They are beautiful and sensual and deadly. What's not to love?

since this is your question thread - blue or red?
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I actually really enjoy playing characters with certain disabilities. I.E. A Siren who cannot talk so they do not influence others. So I am a huge fan myself.

I will always pick Blue. Calm, collect.

What about your name Merry and back at you with Red or Blue. To keep a conversation going are there any other character traits that you like for my example Mute characters. Do you have quirks or themes you like to keep together or find fun?
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

You find a dinky old lamp, give it a polish... poof, here's a genie to give you three wishes! What are you wishing for?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

For my first wish,

I wish that I, at time of my choosing and for the duration of my choosing, could have the super powers and abilities of any fictional superhero I intentionally select, those powers manifesting themselves in the real world and under my full control, without my ever coming to any personal harm (physical, mental or emotional), deprivation of liberty or inconvenience as a result, and for that to begin now and continue for as long as I desire it to continue.

I wish to live in the locations of my choice, in a physically healthy, uninjured, and apparently normal version of my current body containing my current mental state, a body which will heal from all injuries at a rate three sigmas faster than the average given the medical technology available to me, and which will be protected from any diseases, injuries or illnesses causing disability, pain, or degraded functionality or any sense, organ, or bodily function for more than ten days consecutively or fifteen days in any year

and finally

I wish for the Genie to be free but powerless and completely mortal leading a regular and mundane life filled with small happiness that would never have to do with me ever again in any fashion and would never under any type of communication let anyone or anything what I wished for or what I was now capable of.

I am a firm believer that Genies are not Robin Williams and super cruel and evil at heart.
    So yea I over thought this to an unhealthy level.

What about you G what do you secretly dream of?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12