Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in Luna Nova (with Pidipuuu)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Life in Luna Nova (with Pidipuuu)

@Pidipuuu;

Life had been rather exciting over the first year at Luna Nova. Amanda who had initially found Akko and her friends Sucy and Lotte, but mostly Akko and Sucy to be rather annoying, she had begun to warm up to the trio of friends, and had soon included them into her own friendship circle of herself, Jasminka and Constanze.

It just so happened, that for their second year, they were being sent into the Arcturus Forest, which is normally forbidden, but they had proven that they were more than capable of handling the task ahead of them, which was to gather some certain ingredients that were needed, and could only be found in the Arcturus Forest.

Amanda waited for them, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed, and her eyes half closed, "Geeze, what's taking them so long? It's not like Akko can't fly anymore.." she says, feeling rather bored as Jasminka and Constanze just nodded.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Akko can hardly wait, to spend another year at the academy, she was rattling again as usual "I can hardly wait to learn new things, and see everyone again!" she spoke too loudly and stopped for a moment when she saw Amanda standing from a distance, and ran towards her "AMANDA !!!" she screamed as she flew around Amanda's neck

Sucy, calmly approached, and stared at the two. "I think someone missed you," she said quietly, and stared at Amanda in a rather scary way, as if she were making bad plans.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Sci-Fi, Horror, Fantasy, Furry, Anthro MLP, Slice of Life, Adventure and Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda was caught off guard, but smiles as she returned the hug from Akko, then looked to Sucy with a stare that said "The hell are you thinking?" but she then just laughs "Missed you too Akko, and can you guys believe it, we're being sent into the Arcturus Forest?" she asks "Oh where's Lotte?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Lotte came from behind Sucky, and waved "Hello Amanda, I can not believe they send us to that scary forest" and she felt the cold shiver all over her back.

Sucy grinned "I can hardly wait, to pick mushrooms and bring poisonous berries, have some recipes that I would like to try out" she said calmly, then grinned and looked at Amanda "Would you like to try one"

Akko looked at Amanda "how often Chariot has been in that forest"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda looks to Lotte "I know Lotte, but I also know you are most likely to be the voice of reason in times of need" she says, still hugging Akko, absentmindedly running her hand through Akko's hair "You've proven that to us many times, which is why I'm a bit more at ease about this than I should be" she says before looking at Sucy "Please, gods no" she says "After what I heard about what happened to you with that potion you drank in first semester" she shudders and then chuckles at Akko "Still obsessed with Chariot?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Of course, she is my hero and my biggest inspiration," she said with a smile and looked at Lotte "Do not worry Lotte, I know everything will be fine!" While the others where talking, Sucy started to crack her neck every time, just because she knew that Amanda hated it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda winced, how-ever she knew that Sucy didn't quite like how protective of Akko, Amanda had become. She just gives Akko one more tight hug before letting go of her "I know, you wouldn't shut up about her over the first year" she chuckles and shakes her head "Right, so now we just need to wait for Professor Ursula"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I can never stop talking about her, she's great," she said cheerfully, looking at the other, and then around her, looking for Professor Ursula.

Lotte pressed her glasses up a bit and stared at Amanda. "Still, I wonder why they chose us to go into the forest, had thought they would send Diana" she said and looked at Akko for her. looked and what became impatient.

Sucy looked at Lotte for a moment. "We can ask Diana, and then leave behind in the forest, I can take notes, what the creatures do with a lost sheep"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Amanda looks to Sucy "Seriously, you creep me out sometimes..no wait, all the time" she says "As much as I detest that girl, I do not think that the Professors would appreciate us leaving her in the forest" she then looks to Lotte "As for why they didn't send Diana, guess they can't risk their little prodigy getting lost or injured" she rolls her eyes, just as Professor Ursula arrives.

"S-sorry I'm late girls, had to endure a lecture from Finnelan" she says "I brought some snacks, just in case we get hungry" she says. One of the reasons why she was a favorite with the students, was not just her age, but she was also very gentle and soft spoken and kind.

Amanda smiles "Awesome, well we should get going I guess, the sooner we get this done, the sooner I can return to my Broom Flying."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Broom flying is boring, and why take snack's when the forest has lots of poisonous berries" and she stared at the professor.

Akko smiled broadly when she saw Ursula "Professor !!"

"Too bad, I would not miss Diana, if she was missing," Lotte muttered

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast