Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Strange Summons[M] {DamoniquexYzaidkaine}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"You are truly a believer, aren't you, 'Morgana'?" Zefien inquired with a chuckle, but didn't elaborate. All he knew was that whatever god had handed such fell knowledge over to the humans probably meant it as more curse than blessing. Such power came at a great price, one they were both likely to pay before the end of this. But there was no turning back, not truly, he was already too taken with the opportunity presented not to see it through when such an offer was unlikely to come again.

"Very well, Sorceress, I accept you offer. But for one condition....such an agreement requires trust. Prove that you trust me...break the seal, place yourself at my tender mercy. If you have such resolve to proceed with this pact, if you expect me to trust you to make this worth my while, make a leap of faith." The false-Seth spoke, stepping forward to the very edge of the summoners circle, arms crossed, black canine eyes unblinking as they transfixed her own deep golden orbs, challenging.

She had not bound him, given no instructions, extracted no promises. Without the safety of the barrier between them, Zefien would be free to act without restraint. He could kill her....or worse, before she had time to banish him. Her magic was strong, for a human, but only a bare spark next to the corona of energy that formed the heart of Dijin, overpowering her would be like snuffing out a candle.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I only smile at the challenge my gold eyes sparkle with mischief and curiosity yet other than that I stand steady. I look up at you and nod curtly.

"I am not one to take leaps of faith but if this is what I must do for me to prove myself to you then I shall. Weirder things have happened just know if you kill me you will not be able to break the seal around this apartment and you will be trapped within it" I motion towards a similar circle and to more engravements that the one you are currently on.

"So dijin... The risk is not mine for I do not value my life as a risk. I value the safety of those around me and of my people more than my own." I stand in front of you and step over the protective line breaking it and I stand before you my staff placed on the floor behind me.

"Now false god tell me... Does my trust burn true?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

At his summoners words, Zefien looked around ,examining the symbols and seals that formed a second layer of protection about the study. It's true, if he killed her, he would be sealed here in much the same way as his brethren had been contained to guard the treasures and tombs of the dead in ages long passed. Though if the Dijin had truly meant to kill her, that would not have been enough of a threat. Humans were curious creatures, and he only had to wait, be it a decade or a century, for some fool to come along and break the seals. Still, it seemed a dreary place to be stuck waiting.

And then she actually did it, stepping across the line to join him within the circle, a few scant inches between them, her petite form seeming so fragile, her confidence seeming so hollow, stripped of protection. The jackals-head looked down at her and formed a wicked, sharp-toothed smile, and he slowly uncrossed his alabaster arms, extending a large hand to place tenderly atop her left breast, just above her heart, feeling warmth there, a heartbeat. Life. There was nothing like it in the neither, as Dijin were creatures of light and thought rather than flesh and blood.

"Burn, you say....yes, I think it does..." He whispered, as a blue phantom flame engulfed his palm where it met the soft fabric of her robe, passing through it easily, another strong arm coming up to grip her shoulder, preventing her from stepping back as the searing pain began. It was not like normal fire, but somehow worse, both cold and hot at once. The demon smirked, drinking her scream, relishing in the jackhammer beat of her heart. If nothing else, the sorceress would know not to trifle with him again. Zefien didn't just want trust, he wanted respect, and a bit of fear would not be unwelcome. Hopefully, this harsh lesson would inspire it.

It lasted only a few moments, that surely would have seemed to drag on for an eternity to the sorceress, but eventually, the flame faded, leaving behind only a pitch black handprint, like a tattoo, on the soft flesh of her breast. No real damage had been done to the skin or muscle beneath, but that mark would remain, a permanent and indelible reminder of her foolishness in placing trust in a demon and expecting not to pay for it. He released her shoulder, allowing her to drop unceremoniously to the floor before him.

"I could have done worse. Many of my brethren would have done worse, 'Morgana'. Remember that you were lucky to choose the name Zefien out of the multitude of spirits for this task, for I bear little hatred for you and your kind. Exasperation and pity, perhaps, but not hate." He spoke in an almost bored tone, dropping to sit cross-legged on the floor, waiting for her to recover. If she was wise, she would banish him in an instant, but he doubted she would have come this far only to give up after a bit of pain. And if she did, he would still be satisfied with having taught her a little humility.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The searing pain invades my senses and but I do not whither my training had made me be able to whitstand a lot of pain for my magic the ones of scribes was painful and burned from the inside. I kneel there gasping for breath but look up at him my gold eyes smulder with content

"I chose well... You wish to know why? Because you can't scare me. I am a creature of Seth our rituals are blood and pain. That of the dessert that of the fire... You do not faze me dijin... For I know my offer intreagued you and that seal this room is hidden in the temples... Few venture here and those that do know to heed the warnings ... If you wish for me to send you back... You just need to ask" my voice is more like a growl in the back of my throat my amulets glow with the same blue as your fire.

I stand once more "let me become your eye dijin... Let us join together and you will feel all carnal pleasures and I will taste the power of your flame." What he doesn't know is that I am scared behind the facade behind the smirk and snake charmer words I fear but I do not show. Your kind was banished from being summoned by the Per Ankh but I didn't care for those old fools. True power lies in my union with this dijin.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Zefien had truly expected to at least get a scream out of her, but instead, the unusual priestess grit her teeth and bore the pain well....almost relished in it. And the look of contentment on her face as the fire faded felt as if it was mocking him, and he realized that he had once again underestimated the resolve of this human that bordered on insanity to subject herself to a pact.

"You are right, you offer piqued my curiosity. But now you have my full attention, servant of Seth, because you know exactly what my kind is capable of when granted independence from yours, the havoc we can wreak with our power and the discord we sow with simply words that brought even the mightiest of the teeming infestations you call civilizations to their knees....and you truly believe that you or I are different, that this story will play out any better than those before." Zefien explained in a low tone, a savage grin upon the jackals head he wore. Perhaps she was right....at present, he was more interested in learning what exactly this 'Morgana' meant to use his power for, if her plans were sufficiently interesting, he'd at least follow them for a time to make the shock of eventual betrayal all the sweeter.

"Very well, you have the book, the staff, and the words....by all means, reach out and attempt to grasp the perfection and power that is Dijin. And if realizing my true nature destroys your pitifully small mind, all the better. Raving insanity might suit you better than false bravado." The demon continued, although false bravado rang true for him as well. Fear was not in the nature of spirits, timeless and deathless they were, and while they knew pain well, summoners have devised all manner of magic meant to punish their servants, even that was more to be avoided than feared.

But mixed in with the anticipation was something resembling fear, that pervaded the depths of Zefiens mind. Once this ritual was complete, the freedom to simply be dismissed as 'Morgana' had so kindly offered would not be possible. The bond would tie him to this mortal plain, and only her death would free him, even then, a piece of her would remain within his essence. Those Djinni in the neither who had undergone this before were irreversibly changed by it, expressing thoughts and even feeling that no pure spirit could even fathom. And yet he was choosing that irrevocabe change for himself, out of mere curiosity to see how it would play out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

" I had always known what your kind was capable of... Yet I do not fear, my God offers not mercy but he does offer power... He will stand by me... By the blood in my veins... The desert is within me your flame will only feed my own..."

My voice is still rough from the pain. But I stand strong, I stand still and most of all I stand proud. Very little was actually known about your kind but you did not know that. Your kind did not know we lost the scriptures when Alexandria fell victim to flames. "I will ask you again dijin" I take a step forward towards you instead of away from you and tilt your snout down my golden eyes burning into your pale blue.

"Will you allow me to be your eye... Will you follow the path before me... Until my death set you free?... Or will you flee... Like your kind are known to do" my touch is warm and soft yet firm my skin is smooth like satin but you can also see the muscles from my training.

"Will you allow me to conquer a taste of your power... For the taste of mortal sin?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Zefien let the priestesses boasts and intonations pass over him without comment, knowing the words were as much to bolster her own resolve as for him to hear, looking her over as she regained her footing with difficulty and stepped towards him once again. 'Morgana' was still attractive, but the cool, remote beauty she had worn before had diminished somewhat in the face of his power.

The shoulder of her wrapped linens was a mess where his flaming hand had disintegrated it, falling open to reveal the rounded upper curve of one breast and the black handprint he had left on upon it, and her posture was no longer perfect, simply remaining upright through the aftershocks of the searing pain proving difficult, and still working to catch her breath from the ordeal. But for all her appearance was changed, there was still nothing but the fires of determination and pride in those molten gold eyes.

As she extended a hand to touch him, Zefien change forms again, letting the jackals-head melt and shrink into the visage of a handsome young man, perhaps in his mid-twenties, skin tone tanning from bone white to a light bronze, a wild mane of sand-blonde hair sprouting. It was the form of a man he had known what would have been centuries ago, his first summoner. He had been nothing special, either as a person and as a weaver of magic, but as was often said by humans in a very different context, one never quite forgets their first. He brought a soft hand up to place gently against the summoners cheek, brushing aside a strand of that soft white hair.

"I do." He whispered softly in a dulcet tone that carried so trace of either anticipation or anxiety, deciding the words were fitting, a this would be a marriage of a sort, to borrow human conventions, but one of souls for power rather than hearts for love. And then he cleared his mind, steeling his spirit for what was to come next. The pain, the confusion, the enormity of change this pact promised, for good or ill.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I don't flinch or move at your touch but I do make a low noise in the back of my throat. It sounded like a mix between a growl and a purr. My gold eyes take in your form and a flash of emotion glimmers on my face but it is not the one you expect.

No admiration or fluster only a cruel sneer for only a second. I turn around heading back to the book I place a hand on it's worn cover my spine straightens and I regain my composure I grab my staff and speak the hiroglyphs my voice is a soft murmur and the glyphs burn red and gold mergirng and turning I step towards you. My voice is louder clearer but still fast as if reciting a prayer. With a wave of my staff the glyphs surround both of us and I step closer and look at you changing my language back to English as I speak "dijin... How do you wish to seal this contract? By wound, by blood, by union..."

I offer you my wrist or my neck the other option is vastly more intimate but it is the one that produces a most powerful bond between a scribe and their dijin. I look up at you softly my eyes soften as I speak my next words "or do you wish to seal it in a more powerful manner?"
    Last edited by yzaidkane; 12-25-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Finally, the priestess began the incantations, wearing an expression of triumph, years of exertion and pain in service of her unkind god finally leading to this moment, and it wasn't until now that she could finally relish in her victory. There was also something darker there, as well....a carelessness and cruelty that had been hidden until this moment, now that there was no going back. In that expression, Zefien realized that he had been played. Convinced by words and deeds, to embrace her offer, tricked into thinking it was by his own choice as much as hers.Zefien couldn't help but admit that she would have made a fine Djinni herself, so elegantly had it been done. She had so much more to gain from this than he...or so he thought.

The dormant magic bound within the pages of the weighty tome before her crackled to life, and Zefien gave an involuntary shudder as they glowing ring of glyphs swirled around them. More than just an pretty lights, there was a real power in those symbols that blazed in his second sight, warping and twisting the usually absolute nature of this reality into something more fluid, closer to the neither-here-not-there from whence he came. As the pale-haired priestess drew closer to him, so too did their very natures draw closer, attracted as if by magnetism. If he were to assign colors to their essences, it would be as if he were red and she blue, and the space between the was becoming violet.

He was shaken from that reverie by her words, after what felt like an eternity of letting that strange sensation wash over him, though surely it was only seconds. Yes, the medium of their joining...would he bestow a stigmata upon her body, place corruption within her blood or...yes, or...Sex was nothing to Zefien, simply another avenue of the mortals weakness, but all human magic came from their sparks of life, and all their lives began the same. Just as the Djinn were beings of air and fire, humans were of earth and water, woman's flesh and mans seed, and there was power there. Zefien cocked his head to the side, twisting his borrowed features into a lascivious smirk. He wondered if she would have preferred he had maintained the visage of Seth...surely there could be no greater joy for such a devoted disciple than to be ravaged by her god.

"Carnal pleasure, ecstasy and shame...that's the way you want it, then? I was right the first time, you are like le'Fay, whoring yourself out for power, no sin too great. But even she never fucked a demon...just her brother." He whispered, staring deeply into those gold eyes with as much contempt as he could muster. A parting insult, the least he could do to punish her for toying with him. And then he took hold of the hem of her fine linens and tore it from neckline to hip and tossing the tattered garment carelessly aside to see what exactly she was offering.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I shiver at your words but only growl in answer "I told you my magic was that of carnal both pain and pleasure... And you are right... This body means very little to me... The magic in my words and the blood in my veins are what truly matter..."

As the clothing falls I only stand there my body curves and dips with what would have been considered very entising and beautiful. My voluptuous breast and hips are the same dark coppery color of my face and skin. My body is soft but also holds a ripple of muscle from the harsh training as well as scars. Sigyls and hiroglyphs carved oupon my skin in thin white lines so fine and well made that to the untrained eye they would have seem like tattoos. I am wearing simple undergarments unlike the flamboyance in my talk or the silver in my words.

"If you wanted me to strip you should have just asked" I laugh a bit it's soft but cold like a hunter that knows their prey is vulnerable. My gold eyes don't waver as they glow the red of the glyphs and the same red power that comes from years of training and harsh worship. I stand before you as if in offering like those that used to be given to your kind when the Pharaoh still lived.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast