Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Strange Summons[M] {DamoniquexYzaidkaine}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Zefien looked the priestess up and down as she stood before him, arms at her sides, back straight, supple breasts thrust forward, in the way the scribes of old would display their virgin sacrifices when trying to coerce his kind in days long past. It was an offering borne of tradition, the humans believing that what was enticing to their kind would be equally appealing to his. They were wrong, but it was the thought that counted, and such offerings were accepted in a million ways depending on the whims of the demon, usually with a wanton savagery meant to disturb and terrify the priests, reminding them a spirit's time was not to be taken lightly.

"Ask? What would be the fun in that, dearest 'Morgana'?" He intoned in a voice as soft as silk to fit the intimacy of this tryst, placing hands gently upon her shoulders, meaning to seperate the straps of the simple cream-colored brassiere that served to conceal those rich caramel breasts, but the moment his fingers made contact, Zefien shuddered. Not just the human guise he wore, but his very essence trembled, and the glowing glyphs around them shined ever brighter upon first contact, and he was stricken by a sudden wave of vertigo.

It was all he could do to grip her tighter for support as not to collapse, either to the knees of his human visage or entirely into an incorporeal state. His vision blurred, and for an instant he was seeing himself through her eyes, some effect of their essences already beginning to blur together, he could suddenly feel blood pumping through her veins, smell the wafting, heady scent of candles, incense, and old paper that filled the room. The bonding had already begun, now it was only a matter of how thoroughly it would be concluded.

An instant later, Zefien was himself again, but the afterimages of those human sensations he had just experiences remained in the background of his mind, and he tried to take a step back, recompose himself, irritated by the intolerable weakness he was showing...but it was impossible to do so, some unseen force pulling their physical forms together in the same manner the old magic mingled their essences. He grit his teeth, and forged ahead, hooking the straps in his fingers and gliding them over the dips of her shoulders and downward. The moment the garment was free of the tension provided by her ample bust, it fell free to tangle about her waist, but his attentions did not drift so far south as of yet.

Instead,he tried something,a tentative experiment with the newfound sensations being provided through her, placing a hand on the crook of her neck to tilt the priestess' head upwards, locking those deep amber-gold eyes in icy blues that were wide with amazement, bringing his lip to hers in order to indulge a curiosity about what the humans called 'taste'. It was an awkward, tentative kiss, like that of the fumbling virgin that, despite having existed for centuries uncounted, Zefien very much was.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I can't help but smile noticing his unease. I smile taking the moment to place him on his knnes. My warm and soft hands holding on to your broad shoulders I already felt your essence and power but it was not enough. I finish to unclip my bra and discarded to the floor beyond the glyphs that now swarmed and hummed with the new power. I myself lower to kneel but so that I am still a few inches above you and I press my lips softly against your own. My pace is that of someone that has done this many times. My lips are soft and warm and taste like copper like blood from biting my cheek to keep from screaming.

"Let me take charge... For you do not have the experience" I smirk knowing I am correct and sensing how you wish to feel the mortal pleasures. My breast are perked from the coldness of the room my skin smells like coconut and spices so does my hair. These tease your new sense of smell. And my warm touch across your neck shoulders and chest feel like licks of flame against the cold of your skin.

I take your hands and place them on my shoulders shivering at how cold they feel. Goosebumps rise on the skin you touch but I also take a sharp breath at the coldness if battles with my warm fire that spark of life and flame in my eyes only burning brighter as they reflect your cold blue eyes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Reluctantly, Zefien allowed the priestess to pull him down to his knees, irked my the imposition but knowing that he was nearly helpless in her arms, owing to the sensory assault that even the barest touch ignited in his form. Things like temperature, though he understood it academically, in the sense of atoms and molecules speeding up and slowing down to try to keep pace with one another, were something else entirely when felt through a physical medium.

And then the taste of her lips, sweet and milky, a fruit...coconut, yes, her thoughts supplied. They parted, allowing the passage of tongues and the exchange of fluids, adding a new flavor into the mix. This one Zefien knew....blood. Iron, oxygen, water, a few other things in composition...but in taste, sharp and metallic, somewhere between bitter and sweet. His human tongue invaded her mouth, flicking across hers, and through her he could feel the bumpy textures catching slightly as one slid across the other, another unique tactile sensation.

Eagerly, his hands explored her form, one going behind her shoulder to rove across her back, eliciting small prickles of goosebumps where they touched. Apparently, Zefien was cold, though he knew that was something he could change at will, and considered doing so, but put it off for now, enjoying the contrast between living warmth and deathly cold. He trackled a finger slowly down the ridge of her spine to rest lightly at the small of her back and shivered as she did, letting out a short gasp against her lips.

These feelings and sensations...they were sublime. As perfect as he had thought his kind, this opened his eyes to something that they lacked....so rich in natural wisdom and power, but missing so much experience. If it were not for the pitifully short time they had to enjoy it, the humans would be truly perfect. Such musings were again interrupted as his other hand, that had been idly massaging her shoulder, dipped down across the gentle curvature of her right breast and brushed against the firm bud of a nipple, sending a wave of pleasure though their mingled essences, drawing forth a subdued moan. Regardless of the circumstances, the priestess' body had experience in such things, and knew what was coming. A sacrifice she may play, but definitely not a virgin one.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As your hands travel along my spine I shiver and break the kiss resting my head on the crook of your neck. I decide to tease the skin there slightly nibbling sucking and licking before biting down on it with a bit more force. Enough that it would have pierced the skin of a human.

Who is to say who was more animalistic she radiated a wild sort of carnal pleasure that of humanities earlier days where it was as much blood and pain as pleasure and spit. I squirm a bit not being able to stop how good your touch makes me feel and even if I could I wouldn't. I will sacrifice much to achieve my goal but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it as well.

"I believe someone is at a loss" I murmur against the skin of your neck and licking my lips once more. I move off you and you immediately feel the difference without my touch and body pressed against yours.

"sit with your legs crossed dijin..." My voice is still soft but it has lost it's formalitie and it's also sounding more carnal and sweet. I stand in front of you awaiting for you to obey.

A trickle of fluids accumulates in my underwear. A sign of how I am enjoying your touch and ministrations but I also enjoy the dominance you have allowed me. Something behind my eyes shines with an animalistic need and urge that I can barely keep away from my mind. Pleasure. Pleasure. My mind my body my essence craves it. It craves the carnal pleasure of skin on skin.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Zefien basked in the wonderment of sensation as she explored his form, through the trickle of thoughts from the priestess' mind he could tell his choice of borrowed form was not unpleasing to her eye, with curls of sand-blonde hair and roguish good looks of the young Scythian 'godspeaker' as arousing to her as they had been to the damsels of his day.

But all of that business was in the past, and the Djinn's attention was firmly in the present, indulging in the taste and feel of the priestesses skin against his, applying what knowledge of nerves and senses she passed to him through thought and memory to give context to the sensation of her hot breath on his neck, the scrape of her teeth against his skin was intended to elicit, bringing forth shudders and gasps that mirrored the needful mewls and squirms that she tried so hard and failed to keep in check.

And then you pull back, the sudden separation from your soft form eliciting a flash of surprise, blue eyes opening wide, and then an expression of disappointment, almost a rueful pout playing across my features, immediately, almost instinctively reaching forward to reinstate that welcome closeness, before your words reach me...now your giving me orders, something with which I am familiar, but never in such a context. The words are like honey, prompting rather than demanding, and I relent, scooting back and crossing my legs.

This action further exposes the manhood that not long before had been simply an afterthought to me, created solely to remain true to model, and perhaps fluster you a bit for playfulness sake, but was now the sole focus of your unbound desire. My own arousal feeds off of yours, the tension in your core, the growing slickness between your legs, and elicits the usual response men have to such bewitchment. It was unusual, involuntary...but not unwelcome.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I look down at your pout and I tilt your head up "if you wish something ask... Don't just pout like a child..." I roll my eyes scolding you softly. I sit in your lap and wrapped my legs around you my eyes glow with desire and self control. I lick my lips and grab your hair softly as I kiss you once again now able to press my body even more against you. I kiss your jaw and scrape my teeth along your jaw. I am slow wanting to torture your new senses. My hands play with your muscles softly wanting you to voice what you wish from me.

My skin is warm and glimmers in the candle light and glow of the golden glyphs. My curly hair is messy and Stark white against the dark skin. If you tried to pass your hands through it your fingers would have been tangled in it.

Up close my skin is copper and beautiful and warm almost like velvet. I nudge you softly and continue to kiss your neck softly and my nails scratch softly against your chest and back. "Tell me dijin ..."

My next words surprise you.

"What do YOU wish"
    Last edited by yzaidkane; 12-26-2018 at 10:19 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I shudder in appreciation as you move to straddle me, reigniting both the electric hum of unseen magic reacting in the air between our forms, and the more worldly sensations of your breasts pressing against my torso, soft as velvet and slick with sweat, again borrowing your experiences I can feel the sharp tingle in my scalp where your fingers tangle in my hair, smoothing down the curls. Your words, mocking as they may be, are forgotten in an instant.

I feel your kisses becoming more fervent, and respond in kind, tongue exploring your mouth and twisting about yours with more confidence now, eyes closed to relish in the taste and texture. Until now, I had no idea why humans bothered with such pointless exchange of fluids, chalking it up to yet another of their unfathomable oddities, but after experiencing it, I wonder how you didn't spend your ever waking moment at such play. And that was merely kissing...there was so much more to explore...

I do not sweat or pant as a mortal man would, nor even require breath, but still I gasp as you settle settle deeper into my lap, the thin linen of your undergarments doing little to mitigate the heat and moisture radiating from your womanhood, tantalizingly close the the length between my legs. Though your essence, I fell the stirring of that primal need to sow the sparks of new life in your young and fertile body. With such short lives, the humans had a need to replace themselves frequently, and so their creator had placed so much incentive for them to do so within their minds and forms.

When you parted the kiss to ask what I wanted....I considered the question, perplexed. If only you knew how deeply I felt what you felt, that the only thing I could possible want at this exact moment was more, more of everything, more touch, more taste, more pleasure. For have every nuance and detail of these sensations explored and understood, I tried to answer, but at first managed only a hungry growl from the base of my throat, something primal from your subconscious, before finally finding the words.

"I want what you promised, priestess. Your pleasure and pain, ecstasy and shame....I want everything." At the thought of pain, I decided to explore something else, trailing a hand down to your left breast, where the copper skin was marred and reddening from the burn I had left in punishing you before, and squeezing the tender flesh there, turning the dull ache into a searing pain that burned through the both of us. It was a feeling of weakness, vulnerability...but combined with the still-growing arousal, it was something else and even more intense. I wrap my arms around you tightly, and my face in the soft white hair that falls gently about your neck to steel myself against the pain and pleasure that course through me in alternating waves, choking back what are almost whimpers.

Now I knew why those Dijin in the Neither who had gone down this path spoke so little of how it felt. There was a real shame in this, for an immortal and sublime being such as they to be brought so low by the same human vulnerabilities that we so derided, but the shame, for all it stung, still could not compare to the intense enjoyment that even the harshest sensations elicited.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I smile at your reactions yet your growl surprises me. I let out a small whimper of fear but with that fear only comes more arousal. I swallow softly as I feel your hands exploring my body. My next words come as a surprise to you.

"Then dijin... Take as much as you wish... But remember... I will ask you for the same... I want to taste your power, relish in my humanity and I will thiumph with your power..." My words are sweet like honey but sharp as well. It is not a threat but a promise. Now that we are bonding you can feel my emotions even those I try to hide. My fear and insecurity always in the back of my mind, when you grab my breast I don't hiss but instead moan the pain turning into pleasure rather quickly.

I pull on your hair and bring my mouth down against yours my lips crash against yours hungrily I bite on your lip and explore your mouth more sloppily and desperate. Then I bare my neck to you a sign of trust and submission as I give into my instinct and pleasure.

"Take... Take as much as you like dijin" my voice is breathy and lustful "but be expected to please as well" I grind against you softly my thin fabric doing little to hide my lust and need. I grind against you softly your manhood hard against my provocative touch.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I was shaken from the fog of ecstasy clouding my mind by your words that reminded me who you were. A snake charmer, a temptress, a mortal of unrestrained ambition and an insatiable thirst for power. That was what you truly wanted, to harness the unrestrained capacity for creation and destruction that came as easy to my kind as breathing did to yours. As you spoke the word triumph, images flashed into my mind.

Cities burning, armies swept aside, all those who had wronged and underestimated you dying in agony, lines of supplicants kneeling as you sit upon a golden throne, as if a god yourself, beautiful and terrible. And myself beside you, Zefien the Djinni, your demon and destroyer. A humble servant, pet and plaything, weapon and tool all at once, these were only ideas, imagined possibilities rather than complete plans, but the intention was clear. This sin is not offered cheaply, but for the promise of the world itself. And with the ambition came a name.

"Jezebel...." I whisper in a breathy hiss, breaking the impassioned kiss and give up the chill of air to embrace the other side of my nature, that of fire, destruction, and change. If it's power you wish, I'll show you power. My body temperature rises to match and then far exceed even the heat of your arousal, and as you bare your tender throat to me as if in offering, the handsome face I wear contorts into a savage grin, and then dissolves. It served well enough for tender kissing and exploration, but the time for that is over, and in it's place arise again the features of the Jackal, pointed ears, soft ebony fur, and a maw of teeth that are straight, white, and so very sharp. The visage of your god but for those ever-present ice-blue eyes that seem to bore into your soul.

"...Try not to die." I state with finality, and relish in your moment of fear and exhilaration upon realizing the implications, just as my jaws snap shut, sharply enough to draw blood but just tenderly enough not to take your fragile life in an instant. Despite the pain, the way the soft fur nuzzles against your shoulder is intimate and comforting, if only for a moment, before you find yourself flat on your back, pinned down by inhuman strength, myself crouched over you like a predator on wounded prey. The teeth part, letting fresh blood trickle free to seep into the soft rug on which you lay, and a rough canine tongue laps against the wound.

A hand trails down agonizingly slowly, pausing to to fondle a pert breast, tweaking a nipple to send another wave of ecstasy through our joined essences before resuming it's slow trail over a muscular abdomen, around the button of your navel, and then following the trail of fine hairs standing on end that lead the way to your most sensitive place, each millimeter, each second is filled with the sublime agony of anticipation. Had I known that this was only a prelude to what came next, perhaps I would have hurried, but each sensation was new and exciting amplified by your yearning.

By time those teasing fingers finally reach them, your panties are thoroughly drenched, matted together and stuck to your skin by the nectar of your arousal, and squeezed out to coat my fingers as I roughly take a handful and literally tear them aside with unworldly strength, tossing the ruined garment careless aside, and a moment later, those fingers are probing at your lips to slip between them in the midst of a moan, so I can indulge in yet another unknown taste.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As you shift form my eyes widen and when you bite on my neck I whimper and moan. The moment my blood touches your form you feel more and are more grounded into your humanity. You have more of a distinction between your thoughts and my own.

And now you have to concentrate to feel my emotions but with your jackal head you can scent something very clearly. My arousal and need, for it is no longer desire but now has turned into a need for carnal pleasure.

My own hands explore your new features my nails dragging along the soft fur. As the temperature rises I don't seem to mind as your hands move in an agonizingly slow fashion I whimper and shiver trying to get more contact with ingredients to get more contact. "Mnhhh... Hurry"

My slick wetness is slowly dripping to the carpet and when you pleca your fingers inside me I can only moan. My insides are warm and tight and soft, they are slick with wettness as well. Your fingers slide in rather easily. And you get some moans and mewls from me. I want more, I will always want more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast