Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Strange Summons[M] {DamoniquexYzaidkaine}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Each droplet of your blood that passes my lips seems to ground me in this plane, as if I am literally drinking all it is to be human from your veins. Taste, touch and scent all flaring to life. The sensation is strange, making me feel both lesser and more than I was before, but there is little time to dwell on that, though, as you cry out in urgency and need for the sweet release you've been promised by my touch.

I draw my dripping fingers from your molten core and raise them to my lips, lapping a long tongue across them in a way that is suggestive even despite my inhuman features, to let your distinctly feminine flavor mingle with that of the blood on my teeth, releasing a hiss of appreciation between them. And then my eyes narrow and track down to take in the sight of the impressive tool with which I've endowed myself standing at attention.

After several graceless thrusts that miss their mark owing to my utter inexperience, that serve only to grind the tip of my manhood teasingly against your entrance, I let out a growl of frustration and slam your shoulders roughly into the carpet to still your squirming, and carefully guide myself into your drenched slit. Experienced or no, your are still as tight as a silk glove, and each and every inch you yield elicits a hitch in my breathing and sound between a moan and a purr.

There are no words to describe the feeling when I'm finally buried to the hilt against your womb, and I pause there to relish in the sublime sense of completion I feel simply being inside of you, the rapid pace of the blood coursing through your veins, the humid furnace of you core, and most of all, the pleading, mewling sounds you make as your small, hot body squirms helplessly beneath me.

My lips form the closest approximation to a savage grin that can be managed in a canine maw, and my blue eyes narrow. You wish to be an untouchable goddess, but here, in this moment, your little more than a bitch in heat. Which of us is the slave here? Not I. I draw out my length with an agonizing slowness, missing the heat already, and wait to hear you beg.
    Last edited by Damonique; 12-29-2018 at 03:02 AM.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I moan and mewl whineing to the absence of your member deep inside me. "No... More..." My words are but an sigh as they leave my mouth my hands trail to play with my own body desperate fror release.

"If you won't satisfy me then I'll do it myself" I moan and curse as I touch myself. Fingers pumping into my warm wetness and my hands playing with my breast. The sight is arousing and sexual made even more so by the lust in my eyes and the sound of my mewls.

I want pleasure and if you won't give it to me then I'll give it to myself. I rub my clit as I moan and arch my back my experienced hands knowing exactly where to touch and tease. I look at you through heavy and lustful eyelids. "Do you wish to join me dijin? Or do I finish myself off?"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"You impudent little witch, ungrateful mortal...." The string of curses and insults I mean to vent in sudden fury at your coy refusal to play my game is suddenly as your skilled fingers set to work, sending renewed waves of pleasure through my form, eliciting shudders and moans that mirror your own, almost humorous coming from a form I have sculpted to be fightening and powerful but is helpless against this.

Finally you, grant a momentary respite to make your mocking invitation, and I seize upon it, encircling both of your narrow wrists in one powerful hand and forcing them up and away from your core, pinning your arms roughly above you head. My eyes are full of as much malice as desire as they bore into your golden orbs, but the wicked smile that remains on your lips as I plunge into you with more savagery than skill tells me I've done exactly as you wish, played into your hand once again.

I lay into you, picking up the pace, burying myself to the hilt inside of you only to draw back and do it again, finally finding a rhythm to maintain with inhuman stamina until finally your reach the climax you had already been drawing yourself towards from the moment this had begun, riding out your pleasure over several long minutes of perfect orgasm, hips bucking, core muscles contracting in waves around my member. Your ecstasy feeds into mine own, and my iron grips weakens, lips parting in a silent scream.

As my release comes, what floods your womb is not the fluid seed of man, but the refined essence of Djinn, weightless and shapeless, accompanying by a burning sensation that ripples outward through your body. Despite my rough treatment, the savage pounding, the bruises and bites, as it washes over you, pain disappears, replaced with an intoxicating sense of completion, limitless energy and possibility. Finally, you experience what it is like to be Dijin, taste the nectar of our power and freedom.

There's a electric crackle in the air, the smell of ozone burning as the shining glyphs that illuminate our writhing forms vanish, leaving us in darkness, the candles long since burned out, and I roll of of you to lay on my back, panting as I stare up at the ceiling, feeling something else new. Exhaustion. Weakness. The other side of the human coin, the price they pay for passion and sensation.

I wonder idly if it was truly worth it, to give up a piece of my perfection in trade for indulging in your mind and body, but as my spirit reaches across the tether that binds our spirits, I feel that piece of me still there, blazing brightly within you, getting accustomed to it's new mortal home.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You can sense the contempt you can also see it on my features. I grab your arm and hug you closely "you are the best fuck toy I have had so far..." I smile and place my head on your chest slightly panting after that relentless fucking and orgasm.

You see my eyes drooping as I slowly fall into slumber very little actually being said but you feel it you feel the emotions that plague my mind. Too many all too fast for someone unused to it it would be dizzying as you try to make up every emotion and every thought. I instead sleep curled up against you in the carpet that has my blood my spit my sweat and my cum. You feel my magic seeping away slowly not all at one time as if it wished to stay. My amulet now glows with my newfound power and my chest slowly rises and falls.

To you everything is new and different the rough feeling of the carpet and the smell of dust and yellowing pages even me my soft curly hair now thrown on your chest and the weight of my head against it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"A toy, am I? Hopefully you won't tire of this plaything, because I'm here to stay." I State with a smirk, too tired to quarrel over your dismissiveness. You'll come to see my value in time, once you start testing your newfound potential.

Your thoughts are muddled and unreadable as your furious panting begins to subside, and your breathing evens out. You twist to lay against me tenderly, drawn to the warmth I still radiate in waves, better than a crackling fire, and settle into a deep sleep, a content smile upon your lips.

I shift easily into the shape of a large white tiger, with fur soft as down for you to nuzzle against, and watch you for a while.

Never in my eternity did I imagine finding myself in such a compromising position with a human, nor for a summoner to be able to rest so easily, your vulnerable throat scant inches from my fanged maw. Instead if doing you harm though, I lean over to tentatively lick a few droplets of blood from the wound, relishing in the grounding sensation that accompanies the coppery taste.

I do not sleep, not quite so mortal as that, but I do rest, lulled by the gentle rise and fall of your chest and the steady thump-thump of your heartbeat. When you awake you find me still there, considering you with glimmering feline eyes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I pet your soft fur and snuggle against it "so fluffy..." My voice is not as cold instead it sounds almost childish in it's tone. I hug you softly "so warm..." I yawn again before deciding I'm no longer tired.

I stand and stumble a bit at the discomfort from your ravishing fuck. I decide to go to bathe "I'm taking a bath... Want to join?" I look rather sleepy and I begin to stretch my bones and muscles popping and cracking from my uncomfortable sleep on the floor.

I turn on the lights to the room hissing slightly as my eyes adjust to the light. Even now my thoughts and emotions are muddled but not sluggish from the moment I woke my brain is observing and planning and thinking.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm once again surprised by the mercurial nature of humans, your usually cold and distant facade melting as you cuddle up to my new, plush form.

Your voice is soft, carefree, and almost innocent, so different from the confident priestess that had summoned me here, or the utterly sexual creature that welcomed a vicious fucking by a demon. Yet all these facets bear the same face, the same name, Jezebel. It suits you better than Morgana

At your mention of a bath, I smirk and wrinkle my nose at the cloying smell of stale sweat, clotting blood and tour drying nectar. To my senses, none of these are unpleasant, in fact, the heady mixture seems as if the refined smell of all it is to be human. Sweat, blood, and cum. But it seems less pleasing to you.

"Don't you know? Cats aren't fond of water." I say teasingly at your offer to join in, and stand, first upon your legs, then two as I take the shape of the sharp-eyed and handsome scythian godspeaker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"you are no cat ... You are my dijin" their is a possessiveness to my voice I offer you my hand as I walk to the bath. I yawn again and I sit on the bathtub turning on the water and pulling you down with me so I'm sitting on your lap in the tub.

"I need a good strong cup of coffee... I'm worn out ..." I yawn and relax in the warm water.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"The two are very similar pets to keep, truth be told. Willful, lazy, difficult to please and liable to bare their claws and fangs at the slightest provocation." I answer, not failing to note the touch of possessiveness in your tone as you pull me easily into the steaming water, positioning yourself teasingly between my legs.

At your mention of a cup of coffee, I place a hand upon the white porcelain rim of the tub, and my incorporeal fingers sink into it, drawing them out gingerly holding a cup formed of that selfsame material, placing the vessel under the faucet to fill to the brim with ordinary water.

Between your knowledge of the brews flavor and consistency, and the profound understanding I possess of the inner workings of reality, atoms and molecules, it's a trifling thing to let a few droplets of my silvery essence drip from my fingers into the cup, turning the water a deep nut-brown on contact, and there's a flash of fire in my hand that sets the liquid to steaming, filling the room with the aroma of coffee and cream.

I offer you the cup with a flourish, looking quite pleased with myself despite how mundane a miracle I've worked. When you reach for the cup, though, I draw it back out of you reach.

"What do you say, Jezebel, when your treasured Djinni offers you a kindness without so much as being asked?" I ask in a playful tone, enjoying our game of roles and reversals. I'll play your tool and weapon in trade for the pleasures you offer, but I am still a proud denizen of the neither beyond, and wish to be shown respect for my powers.
    Last edited by Damonique; 12-30-2018 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I laugh "I will have you know... You are a lot more difficult to maintain than a simple house cat or even a wild one as for baring your fangs and claws that is something everything does... From the men to the scribes and I guess we got it from you dijins ... As for stubborn... We will see"

When the Brew fills the bathroom with it's aroma I can't help but smile. "Oh thank you my great and loyal dijin... I bow to your might!" You don't fail to notice the sarcasm dripping in my voice.

I go to grab the tub straddling you in the process "now gimme!" I am trying to take the ceramic cup from you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast