Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Strange Summons[M] {DamoniquexYzaidkaine}

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Your overblown show of thanks was sarcastic, of course, as it was always going to be, but the fact that you even bothered was enough to stroke my ego just the slightest bit, eliciting a self-satisfied smile.

"I wonder if you got it from dijin, or we got it from you. No one really knows when the first contact was between your kind and mine. A few dijin claim to be the first to be called here, but we're all liars anyway." I remark with a self-depricating smirk, and let you wriggle and strain for a moment before finally giving up the cup, settling back into the water as I do.

As you your first sip and relax, taking in the flavor, I let out a heavy sigh myself, wrapping my arms about your slim waist under the water and basking in the sensation of skin-to-skin contact, keeping my body temperature high enough to create a Corona of heat around the both of us.

"So, Jezebel, if I am to carry out your will, I'd best know what it is. Your own magic was already formidable, for a mortal. What difficulties do you mean to face that require the fullness of my glory" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I knew the who, and some of the why, but very little about precisely what.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy (modern and ect) and others just ask
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"if I told you I haven't gotten that far do you believe e me?" I look up from my cup with a sheepish smile my face beating up from shame.

"I didn't even think a dijin would answer my call... And less so in my capability to bond with one..." I drink from the cup humming as the coffee hits my tongue it is black spiced coffee with a ton of sugar. The drink as deceving as me you expect it to be bitter yet it is very sweet and smooth when you down it.

You can feel how my words are true I did not think I was going to be able to do such feat or even survive it if I did summon you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

At the flush of embarrassment seeps into your features, I can't help but give an amused chuckle. So this is what the brave and dangerous priestess is truly like, without formality. Despite ability and ambition, still very much a naive girl under the facade. Still, it's a breath of fresh air to have a summoner who doesn't yet know exactly what they want....a novelty, and an opportunity to mold and channel that potential.

"I suppose if I had simply killed your outright when I had the chance, it would have made any further planning quite a waste. And now that you have me, the possibilities are endless." I say with a wicked smile, already setting the well-oiled wheels of my mind a-spinning. I was a Djinni free to roam the mortal world, without a strict compact restraining my actions. Many of my less sophisticated brethren would take at as an opportunity to wreak wanton destruction just for the sheer fun of destroying in a heartbeat what humans had toiled their lives away to build. And killing was itself a visceral joy.

Djinni did not die, the idea of a finite lifespan was quite alien to us, and I found myself convinced that it was the root cause of both the best and worst of humanity, that they were always racing against the clock to make something of themselves before the end caught them. Snuffing out their candles early always had came with a sense of exhilarating power. But I am not so simplistically minded, and have no desire to let this once-a-millennia opportunity be cut too short with rash action.

"So, you lack a plan...but you did have the book. That's a rare piece, it was thought in the neither that such knowledge had been destroyed or at least deeply buried long ago. While I have little doubt the Per Ankh couldn't bring itself to let the surviving wisdom of your gods vanish, I do wonder how a Scribe of such inexperience and disposition got her hands on such a thing." I continued, casually massaging a pert breast as I spoke with unconcealed curiosity, not forgetting make a small slight at your own ego in hopes of prompting a reaction.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I shiver at your touch slightly but send you a glare.
    "I stole it... For your information... I hate the Per Ankh... They are nothing but old fools scared of their own shadows... Scared of their own power..."

"Only us in the darkest branches remember... Our God has not abandoned us... He is in the pain and pleasure of leaving in the heat of fire and in the desert sands..." I speak boldly and try to regain my composure.

"As for you... You need to learn... The world has changed..." I smile a bit as I keep drinking from my cup

"Question my lovely little dijin... Can you make an endless supply of coffee? Or will that have to stay in my best dreams..."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I took these revelations in stride, despite some of it being quite surprising, such as a daughter of Egypt, a scribe of any sect speaking ill of the House of Life.....something that would have been unthinkable last I saw the world. But ah, how the mighty fall, it was the way of mortals. The strong grow fat and lazy with their power, and the weak rise to eat them. Quaint.

"Your world always changes. Your kind always change. It's what you do, while we Dijin remain eternal. There's very little that would surprise me. I hurried the end of proud Babylon. Saw Rome at it's birth, then it's height, then it's violent end. I built temples in old Khmer that still stand, if lonely and lifeless now, the monks long gone." I said in haughty answer to your bold words. Every human seemed to think the era they lived in was the golden one, that they were sitting on the tipping point of the future. And they were right, but only because the future was being changed each and every day.

"Coffee, really? You have the wisdom of an eternity at your beck and call, and you wish to speak of aromatic beverages? Very well, child. The short answer is yes, if I felt like it. We could be bathing in the stuff right now if you so desire. But the better answer is why? Take that cup in your hand. It's the perfect blend, is it not? Tailored exactly to your palate. But the more you drank, the less you would appreciate it. No matter how good it is, you would eventually desire something else." I explained with a smile. It was one of the great follies of summoners, who thought happiness could be found with simply enough of something, be it gold or women or wine. Excess was the bane of excitement, and such requests were often the easiest to twist to ones masters sorrow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"it is not for taste... More for the caffeine found within it... Plus let lying dogs lie... I do not believe this is the best era and I will not try to create it either... You are here... More than anything else for my amusement a proof of how my magic has grown... And the downfall of the house of life? It will come in due time... But I don't wish revenge..." I speak softly as I keep drinking from the mug.

My voice is that of a snake charmer once more. Soothing and sweet but worthless as well. You can see the cold facade slowly place itself back on my features and posture. I even hold the cup differently. "If I told you... Why I summoned you... And the reasons behind it... Would you still wish to follow me down this rabbit hole?"

I look up at you my fingers holding the mug and you can see the liquid in it. It reflects my face in it's glossy surface but most of all it is my eyes that skite out the golden orbs burn with sweltering flame.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Your words puzzled me, seeming to dismiss every possibility I had already considered that would make you desperate enough to take the risks required to attain my services, and as you continued, the tension between us suddenly became cooler, and I couldn't help but reflect that more physically. There was a flash of steam as the fingers that idly toyed with your supple right breast became freezing to the touch, a cold to reflect the cold in your eyes.

"Well now you have me intrigued, Jezebel.....what could the object of your hearts desire be, that you think even a demon would spurn you if it were voiced?" I inquire, wearing a smirk that is impassive, but truly expecting to be disappointed. Humans are always expecting my kind to be more like them, to react emotionally to the statement of plain facts.

"I am not faint of heart. In fact, I lack one, and you've already committed yourself to a depth of sin that no human would forgive. So out with it, dearest priestess, what scares you so?" I continue, admiring that fire in you eyes, though, and the promise it holds. There's little you won't do to retain my interest after putting so much into acquiring it in the first place, and I let my cock stiffen to perk up carelessly between you caramel thighs, under the water.

Partly it's simply to throw you off-kilter, perhaps elicit a blush to crack that stoic facade you wear. And also it's a reminder of what you've already bargained away on your end of this arrangement. If you think whatever you say will be enough to dissuade my interest, you'll be keeping your end of the deal, even if I decide not to lift a finger to aid you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I wish... I wish to reaveal to the world what it has forgotten... I wish to bring forth the magic and wisdom the house has kept quiet for centuries... I wish for the rest of my kind to know if the wonders of magic... But that will make me have many enemies... Even amongst those close to me..."

I do not blush or get fazed only shivering slightly at your colder touch to my bare breast. I turn so my back is to you the movement causing my thighs to rub against your now hardening member. Like I would be embarrassed by something that I have done thousand times. "I don't find shame in the carnal pleasures I enjoy..."

I drink some more coffee. I am thinking my other hand swirling in the water carelessly. My cold demeanor stays not being swayed or fazed by your attempts or words.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I listen to your words, your ambition, and cease my careless caresses and teasing, my eyes become thoughtful, lips curling into an implacable line. You were right to be wary of revealing such a desire, as it goes far beyond anything I could have expected, seeking to breach the very line between Man and Dijin...just as we have, but on a grander scale.

"Do you know what you truly ask? The Per Ankh may be made up of fools and cowards, but their fears are not without substance. With knowledge of magic comes knowledge of Dijin, of the neither, and the spells and pacts used to bind my kind to your will.....to make such power freely available to the multitudes of humanity would be....well, unwise, at the least....and at the worst..an invitation to utter destruction." I explain, sitting to lend more impetus to my words. If our conversation had cooled previously, now it was downright frozen, and I made that clear with further manipulation of my temperature, the water steaming wherever it touches my skin and send goosebumps down your spine.

"And that is only what it would mean for you humans, and your world. What of my kind? What you call for would lead to a mass enslavement of my kind, eclipsing even the days when the pharaoh lived. Still...you say your world has changed over the centuries. Do you believe it has changed enough to treat our power, our beings, with the respect they deserve?" I continue, interest still piqued by the passion and fire lying behind you eyes. You truly believe this can be done, that it should be done. But is it the naive hope of a dreamer, or something more?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I do not think they will know of your kind... I had a hell of a time just finding the book... The knowledge of you kind and the summonings are kept secret. Even amongst us scribes... I went through a great deal of trouble... And don't worry... The pieces are already in play... I have made sure of such"

My demeanor matches your own my face cool and calculating and my playful and warm nature almost completely vanishing underneath the cool facade. I know what I ask but I wouldn't ask for it without giving it thought. I had calculated and estimated many outcomes... This was just the easiest method.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345