Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [T] CANDY-POP DEATHCULT OOC

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Finally reademed, or perhaps readedly readed (take that Spell Check - yea, I drive spell check wacky). have never done a point or dice RP before so be gentle on me (as the squirrels rub their little hands together plotting ways to laugh at Squirrel HQ boss fumble through this).

That said, blame Momma Moon for my invading this, can not turn down the chance to write with Momma in a Quality Imp production, Imp always has the most interesting stories to jump into.

Will have a CS up today or tomorrow .

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Yay! Storm has entered the building! *Throws handfuls of PB cookies to the fluffy tailed rodents in his wake.* I shall add a peanut gun to my inventory...HA!!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Name: Castor Aurelius
    Personality: A man who my be brash and forward, but is still willing to ally himself to achieve his goals. He can be quite heated at times, the fervent flames of his passion might overcome his better nature, but at heart he s inherently goal driven, and utterly fearless, albeit very reckless. He despises magic and is part of an order that regulates its use and hunts down rogue users that threaten the innocent.

Appearance:

Weapons:

Rod of Command - Doubling as his symbol as witch hunter, it is a powerful mace who's striking head is enveloped in a field of disruptive energy

Bolt-Launcher - A pistol that fires crossbow bolts using gunpowder, each one is engraved with sigils and runes that disrupt magic. Can switch out for ones with other effects, such as fire, poison, explosive, etc

Mage-b-gon - specialized grenades that releases a special powder that nullifies magic that sticks to whoever touches it. It is very painful to anyone with magic, and the more magic they have, the more painful it is.

Fragmentation Grenades - as it says on the tin

Boomerang knives - specially weighted throwing knives that return to their sheath if they miss.

STATS

Melee - 3
    Range - 3
    With combat blade, firearm, and grenade I shall assail my foes.
    Magic -0. Deny the witch
    Tech - 3 my knowledge of technology is viable enough to hunt with, as well as some other devices
    Speech - 4 I speak with the voice of command and authority. ignore me at your own peril.
    Stealth - 0 The uniforms of the most soldiers are camouflaged in order to protect their wearers by hiding them from sight. The principle is that what the enemy cannot see he cannot kill. This is not my way. My armour is bright with heraldry that proclaims my devotion to my factions and my beloved people. My principle is that what the enemy can see, he will soon learn to fear…

Spoiler: Things I like 

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

@CfavanoGood work! I'm excited to see how things go with your character!

@Kortaga I dig it! Looks good to me and long range rifle is fine. =P

@Storm I'll make it easy on ya! lol

@bluemoon Thanks!

Would also like to note, aside from waiting on some others to still join in that I know showed interest, that since you have 0 in a skill, it means you have 0 defense against an attack/challenge. This should be interesting as it'll create more teamwork since you'll have to strategize during some quests that I have in mind. And also, as I believe I stated before, I'll be playing as various characters that act as advisors. I'll get the first one up sometime soon!

Thanks again for joining in this experiment!

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Imp could i have a weapon (since i didnt use every slot) that allows me to use tech to counter magic? Being a witch hunter and all.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Name: Kandy Kane
    Personality: Me, I am so sugar sweet and such a treat, *giggling* ready to damage your enamel or other parts you might want to keep. *cute smile, shyly touching finger to chin* I love everyone, everyone loves me and do anything for me. After all, why chip my pretty nail when I can have someone else play rough for sweet lil me *giggles*. *sways sweetly back and forth* My wrapper is soooooo pretty, wait to see what I have if I come unwrapped *wink*.

Appearance: *jumping up and down all excited* Me? What do I lookie likie, sweet lil me stands all of 5 feets and 6 of those ever so sweet inches. Can't you already tell that I have a soft tan complexion and such chocolaty brown eyes. My hair is chocolaty brown, I take great pride letting you look at just how sweet I look, let your mouth water, then ... *wink* *wink*

Spoiler: Sweet Lil Me 

Spoiler: Out to 'Play' 

Weapons:
    1) Katana - my pretty lil play toy will have you simply in pieces, are you ready to lose your head over me?

2) Tanto - *giggles* Boys say it is not size that matters, let me show you what I can do with this pretty thing.

3) Throwing Stars - I'm always ready to blow a kiss, throw a ... oh, you know sweetie.

4) Frost Wire - It is so fun to make pretty string through water in the air, like bad Taco Bell, my pretty wire will go right through you, another way people simply fall apart over me.

5) Elemental Control - It is so fun making ice out of air, making pretty ice walls - did your little bullet hit ice and not me *giggle* my bad. Oh, and if I play with your body *smirk*, you will simply chill ... *giggle* and shatter *wink*.

6) crossbow - Don't really like the icky thing, but need to play with something if you rudely run away or reject me.

STATS
    Melee - 3 - Sheesh, like make me break a nail or something.
    Range - 1 - Up close and personal is what I like, most times you will not see cutie lil me coming.
    Magic - 3 -Not the best, not the worst, love to play with icey icey things.
    Tech - 1 - I know the word, so that is a good start, right?.
    Speech - 1 - when so deliciously cute, doesn't take many words to wrap you round my fingers.
    Stealth - 4 - *wink* You'll never see me coming sweetums.
    Last edited by Storm; 12-12-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

@Imp Kandy is ready to come out and play
    @bluemoon Oh, can we do each others hair, talk about boys and be life long friends, at least figure out how to use those boys *wink*
    Last edited by Storm; 12-12-2018 at 06:44 PM.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Storm, a 'katana knife' is a Tanto, unless you just mean a shortsword version of a katana, that would be called a wakizashi

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

@Cfavano - Super appreciate the info, updating sweet lil Kandy's CS now

Also how do you do those mentions, been so long since did one.
    Last edited by Storm; 12-12-2018 at 06:45 PM.

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    @bluemoon Oh, can we do each others hair, talk about boys and be life long friends, at least figure out how to use those boys *wink*
    Sure Storm..nothing like a little sugar and salt--we can be just like trail mix---a tasty treat!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast