View Poll Results: Where shall our story begin? (See post for specific adventures!)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skyrim - Refugees! (see post for adventure)

3 60.00%
  • Cyrodiil - Arena! (see post for adventure)

1 20.00%
  • Morrowind - Daedra!

0 0%
  • Hammerfell - Caravan!

1 20.00%
  • Summerset Isles - Shipwrecked!

1 20.00%
  • Black Marsh - Pirates!

2 40.00%
  • High Rock - Dragon!

1 20.00%
  • Valenwood - Rebels!

0 0%
  • Elsweyr - Bandits!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderstorm's Elder Scrolls OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, & Yaoi <3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Sorry fellas and fellow fellerettes, I've been hecka busy, getting ready to move and stuff. Working on the IC rn on my phone, can't promise it will be up tonight, but who knows maybe I'll get a surge of focus and not get distracted the book I'm reading.

@Dnafein, sorry for the wait, I'm reading your CS rn

@EVERYONE: Like I said, I'm writing the IC rn, based on characters so far, I'm guessing no one's planning on participating in the Battle of Whiterun? IF YOU WANT TO RP IT OUT LET ME KNOW NOW. Otherwise I'm just writing out the battle, and we'll probably be playing after the fact.

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm Elder Scrolls, it calls to me and I'll be unemployed in a few days. Got like three or five chars made specifically for Elder Scrolls games.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Province poll is up! Vote for which province we should start in. Vote for as many as you like. I've made up little kickstart adventures for each province too which I've added to the main post as well as listed below. Couldn't fit them all in the poll.

Skyrim - Save Whiterun, or yourself, from the Imperial occupation and the Stormcloak siege

Cyrodiil - Prisoners in the Imperial City, earn your freedom in the Arena, or die to please the bloodthirsty crowd

Morrowind - Slaves to the Dark Elves in their alien wasteland, survive the slaughter of your masters at the hands of Daedra

Hammerfell - Survive a caravan raid or become lost in the Alikir Desert

Summerset Isles - Shipwrecked on an island cursed with foul magic.

Black Marsh - Pirate dens on the coast and a hunt through murky rivers for legendary treasure

High Rock - It's a race between gallant heroes and byzantine courts to slay the dragon which terrorizes the kingdoms, and save the prince who's hand has been promised to the one who rescues him from the dragon's lair.

Valenwood - Rebels have taken taken refuge in an ancient ruin, defend or destroy them and find the weapon at the ruin's heart.

Elsweyr - Escape or join the bandits who hold you captive in the badlands of Anequina

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Hmm Elder Scrolls, it calls to me and I'll be unemployed in a few days. Got like three or five chars made specifically for Elder Scrolls games.
    We'd be glad to have you, Slathalin!

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Lol I'll choose one of my favorites that won't break the Civil War story The Jaguar-man master of the Whispering Fang Martial Art. He'll be happy to see his Magical Sea Nord friend again. And call me Siks.

Name: Magazo

Title: Do( Khajiit title for warrior and a master of a Khajiit Martial Art.

Race: Khajiit(Cathay-Raht i.e. Jaguar-man)

Skills: Hand-to-Hand, Speech, Heavy Armor

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Do'Magazo 

History: Born the oldest of a six cub litter he was pushed into the role of surrogate caregiver and provider for his siblings. Their father was a traveling merc and their mother was Caravanner like most Khajiit that don't turn to thievery to get by, so he and his siblings grew up on the road learning both the Caravan trade and surviving in the various climates of Tamriel. Magazo took particular interest in the way of the blade learning from the other guards in his mother's caravan as well as any wanderer that took time out of their day to shop the Caravan's more exotic wares.

This was where he met the legendary warrior Allester accompanied by his father Do'Gezit on one of their song worthy adventures passing through Riverhold. They were both dressed in Ebony Armor and wielded similar weapons they looked like figures straight from legend and the way their armor shone in the sunlight was the final spark the young man needed to set his life's path as a warrior. Lord Winterblade taught him so many things he didn't even know were real and by the end of the month he was begging them both to take him on at least one adventure.

At first they were set on saying no speaking of the endless dangers in the land and how a boy of 13 wouldn't last long against most of them but using the legendary cleverness of his people he managed to warm them up to the idea and thus began the Prince of the Wilderness's reign in the hills and forests of Southern Tamriel. He had set paw in every province and nearly every city in the south and had learned much about his chosen profession even traveling with Lord Winterblade and his father from time to time.
    In that time Magazo had stumbled upon the nearly forgotten martial art of the Whispering Fang, along with the Redguard, the Khajiit are well known for their skill in hand-to-hand combat. He was on a mission for the Riverhold Fighter's Guild slogging through the deep jungles of Elsweyr sent to retrieve a lost family heirloom of some kind that the fool son had lost playing adventurer. He was hot on the trail of the item when he found himself on the edge of a Pirate's camp staring at the golden necklace he was supposed to recover. He was only 17 at this point and still young enough to think he was unstoppable. Sneaking into the camp he had almost managed to get the amulet before he felt heavy hand chop a his neck and dropped him like a bag of rocks.

He awoke tied to the mast of a ship at sea with a heavily scarred and ornamented Cathay-Raht leering at him. This was Dar Ri'sallidad or the Thief Martyr as he sometimes called himself, he was the Captain of the Wave Saber a rebel Privateer from Khenarth's Roost working with the Maormer trying to free Elsweyr from the Thalmor. At first Dar wanted to kill young Magazo, but according to him he saw too much of himself in the young Khajiit and he loved himself too much to kill the kid. So instead he took Magazo on as a Cabin-Boy and Deckhand. It was a mostly Khajiit crew with a few of the strange looking Maormer being masters of the sea helping them. It was on this crew of rebels Magazo not only excelled at being a Warrior and Sailor but earned his title of Do. Dar taught him everything he knew about the Whispering Fang Martial Art the strikes, the footing, making sure to look for openings and how best to capitalize on them. The Whispering Fang is a dangerous art that specializes in ending fights quickly with joint attacks but temper the fighter with controlled movements.

From 17 to 23 Magazo was a crewman aboard the Wave Saber, and joined them on numerous runs smuggling items all around Tamriel even making trips up to Skyrim during the Stormcloak Rebellion. It was here he ran into Lord Winterblade again and where he met his good Nordy friend Starkard and often joined him in drinking game sometimes even managing to drink the big brute under the table. The old Nord was surprised to see how well the young Cathay-Raht had grown into his "jaguar man". It was also here he had his first real battle with the Thalmor and their Imperial lap-dogs. A stray dog they had taken on board out of pity was a spy for the High Elves and set up an ambush. Winterblade and his squad fought alongside the Khajiit and beat down the ambush leaving no Mer alive. They suffered only a couple of casualties but Magazo was gravely injured and Dar reluctantly left his protégé in the hands of the Stormcloaks to heal.
    A few weeks passed before Mag was back to full health and stuck on land, he couldn't very well join the Stormcloak rebellion so he found his Aunt Ahkari's Trade Caravan and joined as a guard. From the age of 23 to 27 he wandered around Skyrim with his Aunt and felt all he had learned with his mother come rushing back and soon he was helping sell items as well as protect them.

Allegiances: Whichever side let's him live his life in peace.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 12-26-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dar'Valah 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Copy-cat All irony and puns implied good sir!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

I vote Skyrim refugees, because I think that'll give room for character bonding through some serious suck, and once we get to Hammerfell or something we can slither into the other ones mentioned.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Not in yet, but I like the Arena idea for the same reason as Storm likes the refugee one. And once we earn our freedom we can likely do any or all of the other start points.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast