Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {M} Hellfire Returns {Bee Bear & Jeremor}

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes she was lying, and yes she was in the wrong - as she understood in a very remote and neglected part of her mind - but that didn't mean that she couldn't brute force her way around such an annoying obstacle. So instead of listening to Christian prattle on and on, she did what came naturally; she eyed his insolent finger, opened her mouth and snapped her teeth shut on the offending appendage.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Robot Dinosaur Romances
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Luckily, Christian had been around this particular vampire hunter just long enough to get a feel for her style. Delilah was pretty easy to read. Just before her alarmingly sharp teeth snapped down on his undead appendage, the vampire quickly yanked it away. He did not change the look on his face, one of undying charm.

"You know how to make me go away, Dee. Come on." He licked his lips. "Sword. Tell me everything."

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Delilah's mouth snapped closed on empty air with a very sharp click, then pulled up into an even sharper smile. "Oh, I know how to make you go away alright ..." she said with a hint of a growl in her voice. A growl which was known to make dangerous creatures Class Z to B quake in their supernatural boots, but for some reason didn't do much to Christian Manallow. "It involves a stick and a hammer. Want me to go get them or are we done with this subject?"

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
    Robot Dinosaur Romances
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Ohhh Dee-lee," The vampire squealed, completely ignoring her threats without even a minor amount of quaking. Instead, he was suddenly curling around her side, moving in closer to the sword and getting an inspecting eye full. Then he was moving around to her side. "Come now, Dee, my lovely vampire slayer, savior of my black heart, most vicious wielder of the baseball bat and knuckle dusters... all I want is the truth. The story. Just... a little bit."

He was whispering seductively now, something which made creatures of all planar origin and sexual persuasion quiver, but for some reason didn't do much to Delilah. "Promise I won't tell anybody else."

The vampire reached out a finger slowly, to caress the blade's handle.

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Delilah's rage built like a volcano that was three million years overdue for a major meltdown. Her teeth gnashed, her skin crawled and a stress pimple spontaneously formed in the middle of her forehead. Cursing her stupidity for not impaling the lighthearted leech when she had the chance, she moved to shove him away.

Except something else moved first.

The sword jumped, seemingly in reaction to Christian. To Delilah, it felt like a live snake was writhing in her hands.

She yelped and threw it onto the ground.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
    Robot Dinosaur Romances
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Oh ho..." Christian pronounced as he watched the sword, and then stroked his chin like an undead Sherlock Holmes. "Now we're getting somewhere. Very interesting, 'Lilah. Very interesting. It would seem to me that you may have some kind of magical sword. Either possessed of it's own intelligence, or..."

The vampire outstretched his foot to attempt to touch the sword again.

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The sword loosened itself in its scabbard.

Delilah lunged.

The sword glinted.

Delilah kicked.

The sword went flying.

The world outside went suddenly dark.

Delilah looked up at Christian. "Well," she said with a nonchalant shrug. "Maybe I did lie."

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
    Robot Dinosaur Romances
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Christian ducked away from the sword, his sherlock act totally forgotten as self-preservation kicked in. He gripped onto to Delilah for protection and watched as the world around them went black. Then he turned to Dee. "Okay, seriously, I think it's time to spill the beans. Where the-" But his question was left half-asked, as suddenly pure white swords seemed formed of the purest alabaster appeared out in the blackness. Then they started flying forward, aimed straight for the two of them.

The vampire had time to yelp, in a very attractive fashion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12