Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyond OOC [Combat RP]

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Alright both look good to me so I will approve them. I'll begin work on getting the OOC up.

Expect to immediately be thrown into a war zone.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hello I am going to try and get the IC up tomorrow sorry for the wait it was a mixture of laziness and a secondary part ot seeing if the other two were going to post characters
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

https://role-player.net/forum/showth...=1#post3015702

Sorry for the delay here is the IC for both of you.

I promise you both combat will be shortly regardless of your decisions. Since you are separate I will make mods as you all post so no need to wait for others.

The Dragon Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I may have to work up a character sheet for this one. It looks intriguing.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Looking forward to it, once you get approved I'll add a post for you. Right now the groups are separated and combat will begin quite soon.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hey guys, I got some bad news. IRL problems have really been piling up on me for the last month or so, and it's gotten to the point where I just don't have any more time to commit to this site. I'm really sorry for the short notice, and I was really excited to try this RP out, but unfortunately, I've got to back out. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone or if I'll even get the chance to get back on this site, so just go on without me. Sorry again for the trouble.
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

No worries good luck in the outside world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12