Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Beyond OOC [Combat RP]

Please do the basics of:
    Name:
    Build:
    Eye and Hair color:
    Dice Based D20 System:

Attributes: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Wisdom, Intelligence, Charisma
    Talents: Soul pressure, Soul Flexibility, Persona, Natural Ability, Trained Focus, Soul Resonance

Affinity points: Low (+0), Medium (+2+), High (+4)

Descriptions:
    Spoiler: Descriptions 

Skills: You get 10 points to train any number of skill you wish to have. No skill can be higher than +4. Note: If Int is Medium or High you get 14 at medium, or 18 at High.
    Skill list:

Spoiler: Skill List 

Combat: You have the ability to enter 9 different stances when engaged in combat
    Offensive: All-out attack, Precise Attack, Dirty Fighting
    Neutral: Observation, Analysis, Leader
    Defensive: Parry, Dodge, Block

Players may enter any of these stances at any point however each person needs to pick on as their signature style for extra benefits (Aka what style did they train as their primary) If you have high Int. you get to pick two as studied.

Do not worry about equipment since you are all being taken away from your respective places.

Special Abilities: Is this tied to your race or person? What is your unique gift? Make something up and let us know.

Personality: Please make this at least a paragraph. Give us to likes and dislikes, how are they generally? Things like that.

History: Go nuts, after all your separated from past now, might give me some ideas but have this be a catalyst for why your character is how they are.

Finally; Personal Growth Goal: Why would your character be willing to fight? I am okay with people who do not wish to handle everything with fists but I need those who are at least willing to get their hands dirty.

Special notes: Anything special you want to add put that here.

Anything you desire me to add or answer questions let me know. I’ll be putting more plot details later I just wanted this up so people could start thinking about what specific stats and styles they want.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 12-10-2018 at 11:01 PM.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Tarot Cards:
    Spoiler: Spoiler 

Please pick one of these for your character as well. Does not need to match their personality
    We will also be using Zodiac signs, and Chinese Zodiac Animals so please pick those as well once again does not need to match with birth.

Fire — 1 - Aries; 5 - Leo; 9 - Sagittarius - hot, dry, ardent
    Earth — 2 - Taurus; 6 - Virgo; 10 - Capricorn - heavy, cold, dry
    Air — 3 - Gemini; 7 - Libra; 11 - Aquarius - light, hot, wet
    Water — 4 - Cancer; 8 - Scorpio; 12 - Pisces - cold, wet, soft

These do affect elemental affinity.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Had a question asked so I will answer yes your characters are recently deceased from whenever they are coming from.

This place you are going to is Purgatory, the waiting lines of Hades, Vallahalla whatever you wanna call it.

Quick Edit:
    While character will have different abilities and things I will mention that most of you will be taking on the title of Shaman. You gaining abilities by fighting alongside an NPC, if you have a specific spirit in mind for personality you desire let me know but more on that after base character creation.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 12-10-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Spoiler: Chinese Zodiac Animal Choices 

Will be making a sample CS in the next day or two.

The Scottish Fluff
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started, Kortaga!! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Example Character Sheet:

Name: Jack of Most trades
    Age: 35 (Remember these are post death bodies so age is not a huge factor in physical performance)
    Height: Tall (Short, Medium, Tall is sufficient)
    Build: Lean (Scrawny, Dad bod, Heavy, Lean, Large upper body)
    Key Descriptions: What stands out for you, my character has brown eyes, and short brown hair. Does have an earring in his left ear and a wound on his chest from where he was shot at death.

Attributes: Strength +2 (medium), Dexterity +2 (Medium), Constitution +0 (Low), Wisdom +4 (High), Intelligence +0 (Low), Charisma +4 (High)

Attribute Description: Jack was an average guy, he went to the gym and work hard to make sure he was decently healthy. He was a bit of a drinker and noticed he had a habit of getting sick which always meant he was feeling down. He never graduated high school and thus went into the military after school seeing as how that was all he felt he could do. He had excellent perception and his guy always led him the right way. People remember him for he was always singing as he charged into battle.

Soul Attributes: Spirit Pressure +0 (low), Soul Flexibility +0 (Low), Persona +4 (High), Natural Ability +4 (High), Trained Focus +2 (Medium), Soul Resonance +2 (Medium)

No Description needed for this since it is a newer concept for your characters.

Skills: Jack has a low intelligence so he only gets 10 points

Ranged Weapons +2
    Spot +2
    Move Silent +2
    Bluff +2
    Diplomacy +2

Skill Description: Johnny trained a bit in everything since he did not want to specialize. His top three are from his Military training but his bottom two are from his schooling when he tried to weasel out of things.

Combat: Jack likes to survive as such his focus is Leader in Combat. Thus he gets bonuses to when he helps out his teammates more so then the average person who tries to lead.

Special Ability: Quick learner: Whenever Jack picks up on something new he gets a +1 to any new skill learned.

Tarot: The Magician

Star Sign: Aries

Zodiac: Ox

Personality: Make this at least 5 sentences if possible.

History: try to do at least two paragraphs but more is always better. No novels though please.

Personal Goal: He wants to survive and go to the right place, plus if he gets to fight a bit more before sleeping the rest of eternity away then all the better,

Special notes: He’ll do anything for a dame in trouble.
    Last edited by Kortaga; 12-14-2018 at 02:10 AM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Character Submission

Name: Zillak, the Ascended

Height: Tall

Build: Lanky

Key Descriptions: human-like structure of tentacles and hardened bone (similar to image), lots of chest burned from being killed

Spoiler: Attributes 

Spoiler: Talents, Skills, Abilities, Fighting 

Spoiler: Character Notes 
    Last edited by IsaacGaming; 12-16-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I'll make sure to have a character up when I finally have the free time to do so!
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Something that I did not make clear with poor Isaac is be sure to pick not only a Tarot, and a Chinese Zodiac, but also a traditional Zodiac as well.

As such being Death, Snake, Scorpio
    or Magician, Ox, Aries

@Ma1chbox no worries take your time. I lets me set up the combat
    Last edited by Kortaga; 12-14-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Whatever catches my fancy
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Name: Patches, the Unbreakable
    Height: 5'7"
    Build: Lean
    Key Descriptions: Patches is bald, and lean all over. His bright blue eyes stand in contrast with his sharp, sly features. His neutral expression seems to be that of a permanent grin, although his droopy eyes seem to betray his supposedly friendly aura.
    Spoiler: Attributes 

Spoiler: Soul Attributes 

Spoiler: Skills 

Spoiler: Combat, Abilities, Tarot, and Zodiacs 

Spoiler: Player Notes 
    Spoiler:  

Currently on hiatus (possibly for good)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast