Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RED SNOW [IC]

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

D'Nafein wiggled his fingers digging out a lil hole before each eye. His blood had yet to stain this snowbank and so he was still hidden. The ache had sharpened briefly before it began to subside. He must have torn it open when he attacked Merry; Dna needed to find his attacker and put them on the defensive.

His eyes scanned the snowy battlefield, so far he'd only seen a musket and the gunshot that he had heard was too… Clean to be from a musket. Finally his eyes landed on a figure moving through an ocean of crates carrying an assault rifle. The rifle was far from clean but it was the most likely source. His eyes followed the rifle up to its owner and saw recognized… Kris!?!

D'Nafein felt a sharp stab of betrayal before it vanished. He realized he did the same to Merry mere minutes ago. This was why they were here. He could not blame her for what the vile gamemaster sorry imp forced her to do. Or what Dna was forced to do himself.

Circling the boxes he found a good point and saw his path. Bursting from the snow bank D'nafein rushed through the lake of parcels. He leapt atop one and scurried to one higher still. Pushing himself he forced some extra speed and leapt off a box above the Arch-Angel of Epica. Tomahawk raised above his head he roared an apology bringing it down towards her with all he could muster through his injured state.

He felt the tomahawk bite making him two for two in his attacks. Having no time to celebrate as they were split between individuals and thus didn't give a kill; Dna pulled the weapon free muttering an additional apology before sprinting off to find a hiding spot amidst the crates.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Visions were cloudy and the voices were wreaking havoc in her mind.

KILL KILL KILL

They yelled the order and she was compelled to follow. So much that the silhouettes became a ghostly visions, demons sprang from her mind completely. And even though she recognized her act as horrible, it was for but a moment, as once again, all reality washed away from her.

There came an impact--- a fiend. She was hurt, and she felt the pain deep, and without understanding how, she began to run and take cover. She heard the voice linger:

I'm sorry.

"GET THE HELL AWAY", she screamed like a mad woman and shoot once more.

Kris:

(4D6)[17]

Dna:

(3D6)[12]

The man fell down, and now free from control she rushed to grab him and sob, leaning his head on her knees as she set down and wail in horror, "I'M SORRY!"

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

“I gotta try my backup opener,” Red muttered, typing his new response furiously. Wanna know the difference between me and a delicious Tide Pod?

Hopefully this will pique Ashley’s curiosity and then earn her attention, and probably a less harsh response. He sighed in frustration before shoving his iPhone into his pocket. “Let’s get this over with,” he turned to Alexander and stared him down.

“You deserve a speech before you die. Other will say that Wylie wicked ways are finally over. More dramatic type will say that your heinous actions are completely unforgivable and they will a stop to your madness. I’m a more simple guy. I’m simply gonna deck you in the snoz.”

Did he stole that line from a popular YouTube channel? I don’t know, probably.

Regardless, Red tossed aside his drill and charged over to the wounded Alexander. He raised up a clenched fist before punching the guy straight into his nose. He punched him so hard that he killed his target with a knuckle sandwich.

He shook his right fist lightly after the dirty deed was done, before casually glancing over to Q. “I suppose you wouldn’t want to work together? And find your own target?”

What a nonchalant question after callously murdering a guy before him.

Queen of Awesome
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Merry was wounded, but not beaten. Not by a long shot. She managed to staunch some of the blood that was seeping from her wounds. Damn that DNA! He had taken her by surprise, twice! She only hoped he was paid back in kind. Soon. Limping along, slowly, trying to keep to the tree line she followed her target, the small device in her hand tracking her effortlessly. It was impossible to cover her tracks in all this snow, but dragging her allotted weapon along with her, she did her best. At least the blood wasn't dripping any longer in the snow. She was gong to have to keep her fingers crossed that the shoulder wound wouldn't cause her grief when it came time to actually do something about her target.

As she broke her cover from the sparse tree line, she spied one of the other contestants, hugging the now lifeless body of her attacker in her arms. She couldn't stop the small smile of satisfaction as it briefly flickered across her features. Guess she didn't have to worry about a surprise attack from him again. Checking her tracking device once more, it appeared that this was not her target yet. For now so she gave them wide berth and continued on. Spotting a small cottage a few hundreds yards out, she made her way towards it, the little red light moving her steadily on towards her prey.
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

More and more, death was closing in on the remaining contestants...

Updated Results:
    Unharmed: G, Redkayne

Wounded: Kris, Q, Merry

Dead: Dnafein, SaltyIrishman

ROUND 3
    HAS BEGUN

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Kris watches as the body faded away in the dark, lingering voices echoing with laughter, mocking, teasing- they all highlight how dreadful this game is, and whoever is not dead yet, is still to have a chance to fight.

As Kris thought it was over, there came another voice with a new name…. "Oh no-".

Not… not her…

Her legs pulled her forward as she lifted the Dnafein's Tomahawks and her body moved to attack her next victim.

And she saw her… stumbling as she aimed to hit G.

And her body moved on its own as she aimed for Merry.

Kris
    (4D6)[18]

Merry

(3D6)[12]

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

G grinned savagely as she watched lines of scarlet, vibrant against the snowy white backdrop, blossom across Q's face. The blood rolled in tear tracks down his face, painting the frozen water at his feet with eclectic droplets of red. Drawing in a deep breath, she readied herself to attack once more... and Redkayne appeared, as if from nowhere. She had been so focused on her target she hadn't seen him approach - that wouldn't do. She had to remember to keep her guard up - somewhere out there in the snow someone was hunting her, too.

"I suppose you wouldn't want to work together?" Kayne was asking her soon-to-be victim.

"Sorry, he can't - he's indisposed," she laughed, and lunged. Once again the magazines pages slashed through the air, once again meeting their target - but this time, the savage papercuts were blossoming on Q's exposed neck.

As he gasped in pain, hands rising to uselessy try and staunch the blood, G tore through the pages of her makeshift weapon, balling them up and shoving the wad of glossy paper into Q's open mouth, blocking his airway.

"I, on the other hand," she continued to Redkayne, her voice casual as she reached down to take Q's weapon from his lifeless hands, "am free." She grinned.

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well, this is always pleasant, meeting a girl outside of Tinder... with two fresh corpses on the ground... in an island full of people that are trying to hunt you down... and barely any cell reception to send/receive messages from your tinder matches...

"I, on the other hand, am free," the mysterious yet savage woman turned to face red with a bloodthirsty smile. Kinda hot... he supposed. "Sweet, who's your target? I'll help ya out if ya help out with my new target," Red shrugged and picked up his drill. A lil voice in his head mentioned who his target was and her respective location. He found it kinda weird but not really. If the woman wasn't hunting him down, at the very least, she seemed very able to kill other targets and cut down the remaining competitors.

"Oh, wait once second..." Red heard a notification from his pocket, another message from Ashley. "Ooh, exciting," his eyes widened with anticipation.

His opener, Wanna know the difference between me and a delicious Tide Pod? Girls are always curious, and she would definitely wanna know the answer.

I rather swallow the Tide Pod.

A short yet not-so-sweet response from Ashley. Red sighed with heavy frustration, tensing his right arm holding the drill, feeling it shake violently from a quiet anger. "GODDAMNIT!" Red shouted before punching to his right side with the drill, as if aiming to deck someone in the snoz with it.

Luckily, G was on his left side, and so the random attack completely missed.

"Sorry, lost my cool for a bit," Red straightened his posture before turning to face her. "So what were we talking about?"

RPA's Hedonist
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Only three contestants remain... only so much time left for two of them...

ROUND 4

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Slowly marching forward as if possessed, Kris moved forward, her hands soaked with blood and her breath is heavy.

She heard the whispers again, as she noticed a figure at the distance. Obviously G was there too, but it didn't matter. She needed to end this, or the pain won't go away.

KILL. KILL. KILL.

With a swift move she moves her rifle over her shoulder and aiming to hit,

Kris

(4D6)[18]

Red

(1D6)[6]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast