Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplays I Want To See

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I know I rep'd it before but I'll say it again - this thread is a brilliant idea.

I have a couple of half-formed ideas rattling around in my head, which likely won't see the light of day for some time while the Reckoning persistent world keeps me busy, but a co-GM would make them a lot more feasible:

• A small-scope RP set in the Game of Thrones universe
    • A RP that brings back the Replicants, possibly with a dose of inspiration from SOMA

Other things that I'd love to see:

Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Almost anything horror sparks my interest, but a story set in the Stargate universe, such as Stormwolf suggested above, would also be awesome.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good question! Personally I would like to see something truly original were we make new races, roles, weapons, worlds with different environments and not something based off of a tv show, anime, cartoon, or movie. I also know that it's truly hard to do because of what we already know and we'll be putting it into our work. My thoughts anyway.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbahbull View Post
    Good question! Personally I would like to see something truly original were we make new races, roles, weapons, worlds with different environments and not something based off of a tv show, anime, cartoon, or movie. I also know that it's truly hard to do because of what we already know and we'll be putting it into our work. My thoughts anyway.
    Does this qualify?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I've always had an itch to play a Malifaux-based RP ever since I joined RPA since the one that I did join at that time died. It was such a cool-sounding setting, but I know too little to run one myself. I cry every time.

Geneforge is another good potential series, though I think it has a lamentably small fanbase.

Right at the moment I want a Galactic Civil War-era Star Wars RP.

Quote Originally Posted by StormWolf View Post
    Mummy
    I could get behind a Mummy RP.

Quote Originally Posted by StormWolf View Post
    Also, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress... if we're talking Japanese post-apoc/retro-punk
    How did Kabaneri turn out? I stopped watching after a few episodes. I also stopped watching Kabaneri-With-Big-Walls after season 2.

That being said, I think the concept (if nobody is too attached to the canon) combined with Snowpiercer could be interesting. Also, Willy Wonka. What is seen/heard cannot be unseen/unheard.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    Almost anything horror sparks my interest, but a story set in the Stargate universe, such as Stormwolf suggested above, would also be awesome.
    I would be up to making a Stargate RP if there is interest.
    Last edited by Imperial1917; Yesterday at 03:13 AM.
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I would be interested in Stargate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12