Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplays I Want To See

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I guess I will be most attracted to involvement in something like classical D&D, without modern items or conveniences, and real power may be found with artifacts. These may be difficult to acquire as there are creatures that roam the terrain which can be in the way and may be dangerous, such may be avoided until there is power to confront them and overcome them, such being natural creatures or environment appropriate classical D&D creatures. Human society might be presented as being like such that there was in the Middle Ages or the Dark Ages, or else in antiquity. If there are only other things with more distinction, I would still try something from those.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I would like to see a Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash based RP
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    I guess I will be most attracted to involvement in something like classical D&D, without modern items or conveniences, and real power may be found with artifacts. These may be difficult to acquire as there are creatures that roam the terrain which can be in the way and may be dangerous, such may be avoided until there is power to confront them and overcome them, such being natural creatures or environment appropriate classical D&D creatures. Human society might be presented as being like such that there was in the Middle Ages or the Dark Ages, or else in antiquity. If there are only other things with more distinction, I would still try something from those.
    I still would like roleplaying I would find with others for this, pretty much like that. It excludes assumed futuristic things and pretty much any anachronistic surprises such as handguns.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omac View Post
    I really want to see a Once Upon a Time RP.

Like the show? I love Once Upon a Time. I have seen all of it PM details on how you would like to do it and see if there is a way to do it.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa1436 View Post
    Like the show? I love Once Upon a Time. I have seen all of it PM details on how you would like to do it and see if there is a way to do it.
    Yup like the show. It's one of my favorite series.

I've brought it up a few times. So far it's never worked out. I imagine it as a new curse with new characters. We could all use new variations and a new setting (similar to the show) or it could be the same setting. Mix of both. I imagine it closer to season 7 of the series. It's own thing, but the old thing is still there if we wanted to use it. Personally, I want to use original characters we make (still based on fairytales/Disney), not the ones they used, but I'm fine with anyone else playing them. I don't know if that makes sense... but that's the rough idea.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I'm still waiting on several other RPs
    Leverage, A-Team, Gunslinger girl, SAO, Gate, Stargate, Ect.
    I would really like to see some of those put into an RP.

I did hear that someone tried to fire up a stargate RP, but it quickly died out.
    I wonder how long ago that was. But I would like to do a Stargate.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Wheel of Time I saw in the first page by Storm Wolf. Yes please, NOW please!

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I’d love to see a Twelve Kingdoms RP, NOT set in Kei, En, or Tai, but in one of the other 9 kingdoms.

Wheel of Time might be good, too, but for me, it would depend on the plot. Something following Tarmon Gai’don where the White and Black Towers needed to work together might be fun.
    Last edited by tbgg; 04-01-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I tried to run a Wheel fo Time with Storm before, but it fell apart fast.
    I've been reading more of the searies since then, and I'm on the book right after they clense the power.
    the story i was trying to run was the throne of the dragon, where Rand had manged to get all the kingdomes under one ruler despite what he really wanted. it would be a bit of an alternate time line after tarmon Gai'don.
    Rand would have been dead for maybe a generation, and there would be 4 siblings trying to get control of the throne.
    there would be some slightly advanced tech coming out, beign invented by one of the siblings in hopes to use his inventions to sieze the throne. And it is totally possible since we already know that they had really advanced tech before the breaking of the world. And one of the colleges rand had set up had a guy working on a sort of steam engine. they got it to work partially in one of the books.

So, ya, I wouldn't mind trying another Wheel of time.
    Stargate would be fun, though I've heard people have tried and failed.
    Anime based or ensipred ones. Like Ajine: demi human, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Shield Hero, SAO, Gunslinger girl, Gate.
    Other TV shows like the A-team or Leverage.
    I tried to get a sorta CoC gangster one running and got some interest, but it hasen't seemed to take off yet.

I had so many other ideas and conecepts that have started out, maybe gotten started, but then died out. It's a little sad for me. But at least I've been able to join so many other amazing people in their wounderful worlds.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'd be up to join a WoT

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast