Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplays I Want To See

Spunky Monkey
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Once I've written up the need to know information you can take a look and see if your idea fits the world/rules.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

we'll see
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

An Ajin would be Regeneration Type 6, which covers head loss, and Golem Creation via Regeneration Replication.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

nice
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I think it would be fun to have an Ajin roleplay. where the risk isn't you died but you've been captured.
    I think it would be interesting, playing the two different sides, as either human or Ajin. running or chasing. either way would be interesting.

otherwise, I have set up an interest check for an RP I call Trials of the Forsaken, and I think it would be cool to try.
    The premise of this is that you were tried and convicted for a terrible crime, whether you did it or not, and are now exiled to a large cave and cavern system known as the Path of the Forsaken. meant to be an exploration-survival, the idea is that you don't really know what's there unless you explore. you might find survivors, monsters, or something really cool.
    It's supposed to be a fantasy setting, but it could be mixed with various other things. like steampunk or something.

it might also be cool to do a gunslinger girl type roleplay
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-22-2020 at 11:18 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Resurrecting this thread after the COVID slump, because I think it's a very useful tool (possibly worth stickying?).

What RPs are people wanting to see?

And if you have a similar idea to someone else's request, or you can link an RP that matches someone's craving, tag them and reply!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Resurrecting this thread after the COVID slump, because I think it's a very useful tool (possibly worth stickying?).

What RPs are people wanting to see?

And if you have a similar idea to someone else's request, or you can link an RP that matches someone's craving, tag them and reply! " smilieid="288" class="inlineimg">
    I'm looking for some original scifi adventure. I'll probably have to put something together. Possibly some sort of semi-legit space scavenger thing. Players seem to like scruffy over uniforms.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Ajin
    a Nausica of the Valley of the Wind setting/type
    Gunslinger girl
    Wheel of time
    Post apacolypse (like the recover RP I started a while back.)
    Stargate
    Plague based, like a fantasy bubonic plague, where cults and fenatics try to kill you and a chance to catch the disease or be immune might be fun.

I started making a Pathfinder setting for the plague based one. Also turns people into zombies sometimes. A cult following an evil goddess started it and try to keep it going.
    Really, something dark but not really grotesque with a plague in it might be fun. Feel free to have plague doctors in there. Maybe good and bad ones.
    And making it steampunk or fantasy or both would just spice things up a bit.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Omac View Post
    I really want to see a Once Upon a Time RP.
    @Omac I had an OC aaages ago for an "Unfairy" tale featuring a very unfortunate Prince Snow White that had interest, but never made it to IC. I have thought about trying to revive it, but was thinking it might be better to get some other roleplays under my belt before diving into running my own again. Perhaps something like that would appeal to you since it is similar to Once Upon A Time's mixed-up tales?

{M}{UnFair: The Story of Snow White}{OC}

Also, noticed several people here had mentioned horror and mystery elements. A site-wide Murder Mystery Dinner Party sort of event seems like it could be a lot of fun. Perhaps the Admins and Moderators could be our Clue-esque suspects! If we did not want to keep it in the main thread perhaps we could have individual roleplays of people partnered up to explore different places of the location (cliffside mansion, train cars, spoopy grounds/forest, etc.) and the Moderators or Admins could "hide" some sort of clue in the different forums to encourage branching out into different/new genres of play?
    Last edited by Alura; 08-21-2020 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Tagging!

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

There's an author name of John Moore who does this great twisted fairy tale.

Read the Unhandsome Prince, Slay and Rescue, or Heroics for Beginners - these would make for great RPs. Or something along that line.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast