Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [R/M] Valkyries: Occult Warfare OOC

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

@StormWolf

If there are people who can use magic, are there the reverse? Not people that cannot se magic, well, not merely that, are there people who cannot be effected by magic, sort of like a living antimagic field generator.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Name: Kodran "økskasteren" Vekelsson

Alias/Callsign: Skallagrim

Race/Species: Einherjar, Not too obvious. He looks like a large, hulking man with a badass beard and chainmail armor. Can always blend in in a LARP. Occaisionally, his eyes glow red.

[Age (Real and apparent, if applicable): He looks 33, but is actually 1,197 years old

Concept: Standard viking berserker type character, prays to the gods, died in glorious battle

Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...44716487261241
    Or if that won't work, my avatar.

Personality: Kodran prays to the gods. He is a loud, berserker type, a bit behind in modern humor and slang. He'll say things like, "How does one watch language?". He loves a good fight. He isn't afraid of battle, and with sometimes find one when there doesn't need to be, if only to stretch his einherjar limbs.

Powers, Traits, and Abilities: Kodran is technically immortal, at least until Ragnarok. He can be severely wounded, even killed, but give him an hour and a half, and he'll be laughing and drinking again, good as new. He has a type of battle rage, when he becomes, stronger, faster, even harder to injure. He projects an aura of anger and fear around him, making his allies better, and his enemies terrified for their lives. He even seems to bend reality around him. I mean, if he was in battle rage, the arrow that was sure to take his eye out would fall short. The sword that would cleave him in half would graze his side. He is exceptionally good at hand-to-hand combat, close quarters combat, and combat in general. He contains the strength to rip limbs off even when not in battle rage. This is more of a trait, but he has a Norse accent and speaks both Old Norse and English. If something devours his immortal soul or if he is somehow cut off from Valhalla, he cannot resurrect.

Standard Loadout: He carries Benbryter, or Bonebreaker, his battle axe. Benbryter always returns to its master, ie, Kodran, and carries the power of Muspelheim. Basically, he has a battleaxe with a cool name that shoots/carries flames, will remain forever deadly sharp, and will fly back to his hands. He also carries a broadsword, two handaxes (hatchets), a knife, a sheild, and an assualt rifle. He does not like his assault rifle. He prefers rending. But, alas, he can't rend everything.

Background: Kodran was a great viking. He raided, pillaged, looted, bashed skulls, cleaved people in half, and just did general viking pasttimes. But that changed when he met Saebjorn the Fearsome. They had a glorious battle, but in the end, Kodran died. His last words were, "You fight well. See you in Valhalla." He messed around in Valahlla for a few centuries, got bored of all the fighting, ale drinking, and feasting, and heard about Valkerie. At first, he didn't think he could join. Valkeries were women, and last time he checked, he was a man. Eventually, he learned they were seperate organizations. He immediately joined. He wanted to get back into action. After 400 years of fighting the same guys, he knew every move in the book.

RP Sample: Kodran pulled the arrow out of his throat. "Hhhcchhhchhh" He growled. After a few moments, his throat stopped bleeding, and healed. "I said, Nice shot. My turn." he grinned, and hefted his axe. He charged, and swung his axe, brutally removing an arm. He spun, and swung again. And again. And again.
    Kodran kicked the pieces of his fallen foe. "Teach you to challenge Kodran Vekelsson." he turned to the street vendor. "Two hot dogs. Everything."
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 12-13-2018 at 02:28 PM.

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I’m still here if you want an Oracle child

I can replay that character

edit: I’ll paste it here soon with some edits so you can make your judgement
    Last edited by Griff; 12-12-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Spoiler: ”ISABELLE FITZGERALD (SLEEPING) & CAITLYNN ROSE (AWOKEN) 
    Last edited by Koti~; 12-12-2018 at 04:50 PM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Koti your characters look interesting!

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Are we assigning our own callsigns this time?
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyIrishman View Post
    Koti your characters look interesting!
    That is where you are wrong. They are the same person. Isabelle is the sleeping form of Caitlynn. They are the same person

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Ah.

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dnafein View Post
    Are we assigning our own callsigns this time?
    Correct.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Hey Stormwolf, is my character acceptable?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast