"Astronomy, eh? You would rather study remote and fascinating things than be one yourself. I can respect that. I do my share of stargazing when I can get away from the city lights, but I try not to think to hard about what I'm actually seeing. The vastness of it, the distances involved have a way of making one suddenly feel very small, insignificant even." Jaime explained after spending a moment with a far-away look, as they stepped through into the studio, which was a large but nearly empty room painted entirely in a stark white. It was very spartan, with no signs of either clutter or ornamentation, lacking even the slightest personal touch or display of his work.

All the fixtures and surfaces were either transparent glass or the same uniform white, even the couches and chairs. At first glance, it looked more like an operating room than anything else, completely sanitized. One wall was lined halfway down by shelving, housing row upon row of white binders of varying width, each with a name printed on the spine in black lettering. Beside each of the names was a comma, then a handwritten note of some sort in flowing cursive that wasn't readable at a distance. Only about a third of the shelves were full, so far, the rest waiting to be filled. In front of those was a swivel chair set up in front of a large desk with an impressive multi-monitor computer setup. On the other side of the room were several couches around a low glass table. Beside that, a bank of large wardrobes labeled by size and brand, all of which were designer, sat around a mirror and makeup stand.

Further back was where the actual studio started, several smaller 'rooms' of varying size and shape assembled out of rolling screens. The only real source of color in the room came from the already set-up scenes that was the centerpiece of each of these. A plush bed with deep red velvet covers, a large patch of transplanted grass in a sod-box with a soccer goal sitting on it, a very normal looking living room designed to look lived-in, and other things that gave a glimpse of some of the other projects Jaime was working on.

Surrounded by all of this, the young redhead suddenly seemed flustered, inquiring about her outfit and doing what little she could to try to make her present state more presentable. Embarrassment was actually quite a good look on Elara, her cheeks flushing a deep pink that made her freckles stand out and paired well with her deep red hair, contrasting against the greens of her eyes. Jaime wished he already had his camera out to capture that moment, but as it was, he just smirked and placed a hand lightly on her shoulder, turning her towards the wardrobe area.

"Don't worry about it, the designers pay good money to make sure we use their products in our work. We'll probably go through a few different outfits, for variety. Taking the photos is the easy part, a lot of our time will be spent setting up each shot." He explained, and led Elara towards the mirror and wardrobes, releasing her arm and leaning casually against one of them. Most photographers would have a whole crew to do fitting, makeup and the like, only stepping up when it came time to start posing, but Jaime didn't like to sit idly by and let others create his vision. Besides, it was just the two of them here now, and he preferred it that way.

"So, any questions before we start?" He asked nonchalantly, head cocked to the side, still wearing that easy smile on his lips although it no longer made it to the blue of his eyes as he steeled himself for the barrage of inane questions with answers that should be very obvious that Elara was sure to ask. She was young, inexperienced, and more than a bit shy. While all of those traits could be very appealing, they tended to make for a remarkably uncooperative model, and they did have a job to do here.