Thread: Seeking 1x1 Overwatch Roleplayers

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Seeking 1x1 Overwatch Roleplayers

Welp, let's give this a shot. I'll make this quick.

I'm looking for people who roleplay Overwatch. Specifically, I'm seeking people who roleplay as canon Overwatch characters, and are willing to write opposite other canon characters. The roleplays do not have to be romantic in nature, as I am also willing to do platonic things too!

I'm not really a picky person, so I don't care about your gender, nor the gender of who you are writing. Likewise for sexuality, and so on.

I'm pretty quick about replies, and can usually guarantee at least one a day.

Hit me up if you want more details <3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, romance, horror, pretty much anything with a good plot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi there,

I may be interested in trying something OW related. I don't usually do cannon characters, but I'd like to give it a shot if you're game! Feel free to shoot me a PM or post on my wall or whatever so we can get to planning some stuff out.

Thanks!
    ~Lost

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy-Adventure, Slice of Life, pretty much anything that doesn't sound inappropriate/super boring
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey! Your idea sounds awesome. I used to do roleplay servers on Overwatch custom games, but there were too many trolls so I decided to try a roleplaying site for the first time. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing on this website and I literally joined less than a hour ago, but I would love to do some roleplaying as canon characters if you're cool with it.