Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Entering the cave with the others may have been a bit unsettling, though she could understand Shin's plight, but she couldn't help but think that they were walking in on something private- even though the conversation was pretty public. She caught Shin's gaze and her eyebrow lifted in confusion, but he soon turned to Borris and began asking about his clothing. With a shrug she, Yakon, and Sorcha bid everyone good night, dismissing themselves from the conversation.

"We'll talk later Gretchen, it's getting late and I could use the sleep. I hope you have a good night."

With that the trio made their way to the food storage den to properly store their finds. They stacked the wood nicely in one corner and the food in another. Though they did end up hanging the strange bird- after plucking it's feathers- to keep it off the ground. When they finished they went their separate ways to rest for the night. Upon reaching her den Alaura set out to set up a makeshift nest for the eggs. Taking some clothes from her other pack she made a decent base, then she added the plucked feathers on top of that, before adding the pack filled with eggs in the middle. The brunette hummed in thought before curling herself around the eggs to share her heightened body heat.

"That should do the trick...I'm not sure how far along in the gestation period you guys are, but I hope you're warm enough." Closing her eyes Alaura settled into sleep.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Dusk? Perhaps, you and Borris would know better than myself to this extent." A scaley student listening to a more experienced voice on the matters of taking on forms. What he said made sense when she mulled it over, looking to Shin as he seemed...well human again. Or maybe it wasn't he who took to the scales before hand, she never did look to find out.

"Give into what we are for scales, calm the inner beast to walk on two legs as you are now. This...seems reasonable, your tutilage I appreciate Nikkolais."

Bidding Sorcha and Yakon a good night her eyes set to Aluara. Listening to her as she seemed tired in the tone of her voice. "Yes of course, I look forward to this tomorrow. Sleep well and good night. May the stars of the Great Lords guard your dreams."

Ok..wait...where did that come from? It just rolled off of her tongue there and poofed into words.

As Aluara went her own way her attention shifted to Borris who was carrying a bag over to her. Smelling her scent within the bag, finally telling her who had them the entire time. His little term of endearment for her was a surprise, she didn't expect that. Enough so that her mind relaxed with different emotions enought that she was soon in her human form as a naked woman standing in front of three men in all her glory.

Well, ok so she was naked. The water was there...hmm good timing Borris had it seems. Bending over to pick up her clothes from within the back, she would walk barefoot towards the man to hand him back the bag as her eyes met with his. "Dearest Knight...." Her hand not holding clothes to her hip would brush soft digits over his jaw from the joint to chin. Her eyes looking up to his own before she turns around and walks past them all. A bath...yes that would be perfect if even to just scrub herself clean from the journey here. Setting the neatly folded bundle of clothes down on a large rock. Gretchen's backside to the others, she stepped into the water carefully before it licked at her hips like a lustful lover would before she begins to bath. Splashing water on herself and using a bar of soap someone left behind, her singing started again..echoing off the walls.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris stared when Gretchen assumed naked human form, watching her slip into the water before stating in an overly calm tone "I'm going to work out before bed, see you guys tomorrow."

"Yes, I should rest as well." Nikkolai said as they both walked out of the cave with the water and to their chosen dens near the front of the den cave. Nikkolai falling straight to sleep on a small ledge while Borris started doing push ups followed by sit ups.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After bathing and getting changed in a dark blue dress that flutters around her womanly curves. She sat down by the communal fire to eat a little and discuss things with others on how they think their day has gone so far before retiring to her own dwelling cave. There, though she waited for sleep to come, with the stars out she found it rather hard, nearly impossible even to sleep just yet. Barefoot the woman decided to walk, least to the main entry way of the caves where she could see the stars. Yet upon passing she noticed Borris still working out in his own cave, somewhat surprised that by this late hour someone else was still awake.

"The night suits you Borris..." she says quietly to not wake anyone else up.

*fades to black...ahem you know how it goes here people*

Stepping inside upon his invitation, that night the two would become bonded. Not just that, but after some rest, the would move her few things into his cave which as guards did make sense beyond the bonded pair factor.

----------------------

The sun would rise announcing the next day and greeting this clan of adults with rays of light and warmth that would begin to heat up the caves.

----------------------

Those that were early risers may or may not have noticed Gretchen's cave was empty and her scent was within Borris cave. She slept with him that night, and in the morning, had taken up a bucket of water from the lagoon to give herself a small bath just outside of the cave to not pollute the drinking water. Wearing the blue dress made up of light material, she stood barefoot leaning her shoulder on the mouth of the entryway holding a cup of tea made from boiled water and berry juice which she had saved aside from her portion last night.

A cup of hot tea would be found waiting for Borris too if not handed to him directly. No words needed for this kind gesture.

Her hair braided back revealing her black tipped ears and black markings along her neck and shoulders. She watched the sun rise quietly while getting her thoughts together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She wasn't entirely sure what time it was, but from the lack of noise around the cave Alaura could only assume that it was early morning. Either that or everyone was absolutely beat and they had all slept through the morning., I bet Nikkolai, Borris, Gretchen, and Shin are up.With a yawn she sat up and ran a hand through her hair, but stopped short as she felt a massive protrusion at the top of her head. Taking a deep breath as to not upset herself she grabbed her other pack and fished out her dagger to get a look at herself. She gasped softly as she saw was a pair of magnificent antlers sprouting from her forehead. Amazing! These things grew so quickly and painlessly too. Giving one a soft touch she noticed they were really smooth, but as hard as stone, and when the light hit them they gave of a soft shine. I wonder what they're made of...

Closing the top flap the eggs were in and covering it with a shirt the brunette stood and went on her way to the water den to fully explore what it had to offer. She hadn't seen any bowls or extra jugs in their packs so decided to make some from clay, hopefully there would be enough for what she had in mind. On her way there Alaura noticed Gretchen standing in front of Borris's den and smiled in her direction with a wave.

"Good morning Gretchen." She called before continuing on her way. Bonding must be stronger than I initially thought.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris woke up, smiling as he saw Gretchen standing at the entrance to his cave. He quickly pulled on some boxers and pants, but honestly didn't bother with a shirt, he noted the cup of tea nearby and sipped on it, letting the warm, berry flavored liquid warm his body. Soon as it was gone he stood and walked up beside Gretchen. "Hey sweetness" he said with a purr in his voice as he kissed her cheek.

Nikkolai however, had been awake for a short while and was out of the cave, a few yards to one side, examining the dirt, checking fertility, moisture level, and a few other things. He was probably having a few dozen plans buzzing in his head. He looked up though as Borris came up beside Gretchen, Nikkolai simply smiled knowingly before going back to investigating the soil.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria awoke with a start, she placed her hands on her face feeling sweat all along her body. She felt herself breathing deeply in and out as if she was starving for air. She lifted her head up and looked around. She was in a cave of some sort...she heard very little movement around her. Oh wait...she had a few images of cages and landing, people...right. That had not been a dream after all? She pinched her arm and realised slowly that this was her reality. She sighed heavily and laid her head back down. She felt the bag and noticed it was drenched. What had I been dreaming?

No matter what she tried to think of she could only feel air through her fingers. She could not grab onto any image or sound from it. She felt exhausted...like she had been running all night. Of course if she recalled she fell asleep before anyone else. As she got up she just looked around and felt...average. She was not accustomed to this but she just felt nothing.

She got up and started to look around the caves. No one but a few seemed to be moving about. She did not feel like bathing and despite sleeping in her clothing she did not feel like changing. She made her way out to the cave entrance and saw Borris and Nikkolai. They seemed to be talking about something. One had a smile on his face and the other seemed to not enjoy whatever words were exchanged. If she did not know she would believe them to be brothers. Maybe just long time friends though.

She did not want to bother the two and felt like a third wheel out here so she decided to move back into the cave. What did she really want to do? She just kind of felt listless. She wanted to laze about and do nothing. She made her way over to the water and glanced down at it. She took a long look at herself, noticing that minus the ears and slight fangs she looked so...not like some of the others. She had seen some took to the change right away. It caused her to scowl slightly. Everything at your own pace right?

She had not even noticed that Alaura...was that her name? Was checking the area out. Claria just walked over to her and said, “If I may ask...what are you hunting for?” She blinked a bit in confusion but figured if she could help in anyway she would.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura jumped slightly when she heard a voice nearby, she had been so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't even hear the woman approach. Turning slightly she faced her fully and gave a small smile and a bow.

"Ah Claria, good morning." She chirped softly in greeting. "I was just inspecting the earth around the water to see if I could find any clay. I'm planning on making bowls and jugs to carry and store water."

Turning her attention back to the ground she continued observing it to see if she could spot any inconsistencies, finally spotting some closer towards the waters edge the brunette began to take off her shoes and roll up her pants legs. Noticing her den mates unhappy expression Alaura motioned for Claria to do the same. "If you would like you can help me...and perhaps relieve that burden you're carrying?"

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin had, in fact, been up for hours. He had awoken before dawn and sat in the silence and dark. He was filled with anger, anger at Nikkolai, at Borris, at the people who had taken him and wiped his memories. So he did what any reasonable person would do: He worked his rage out. First, he had located his bag, and put on his clothes. Then, he had gone out, and searched for plants. He had located a small pond, absoloutely surrounded by cattail-like fibers. He had picked a large amount, and woven a basket. He didn't have any memory of basket-making, but his hands did. He had let his hands do all the work, and soon had himself a nice basket. He made his way to a nearby river, and caught a frog. He gutted the frog, and put its guts into the basket. He had submerged the basket, and weighted it down with rocks. He had sat there, in silence, waiting for fish to come. When they did, inevitably, he snatched them from the water with snake-like reflexes. He soon had a nice pile, and retrieved his basket. He put the fish in the basket, and found some natural cordage. Making a harness, he tied it to his back, and grabbed a nearby stick. He hiked back to camp, just as the others were getting up. He put the basket on the ground, with a loud thump, and tapped his stick against the wall of the cave, "I caught fish." he sniffed the air, then narrowed his eyes. "No need to delay, I guess." he said scathingly, somewhat to himself.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 01-18-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Once again Claria has found that she scares or startles people. She wondered if she should pick up being a hunter or guard at this point. Alaura gave her a smile and bow, though why she was bowing to her she had no idea. Alaura mentioned a good morning and said that she was looking around the water for clay so that way they could start making bowls. She thought that was interesting, she had no idea you could make them out of the ground…though clay did not ring a bell to her she wondered if she read it out of one of those books. Claria made a mental note to go ahead and read them. She was being too social.

Claria noticed that Alaura took off something from her feet and noticed that she was not wearing anything. Should she be wearing what Alaura was? Either way though she rolled up her pants similar to her and rolled up her sleeves. She seemed to know what she was doing. As she looked to her hands she noticed that she seemed to be growing her nails out. Perhaps a part of the transformation?

She mentioned that she could help her which she aimed to do but also noticed she asked if she would relieve whatever was bothering her. She blinked a bit in confusion and then knelt on the ground. After watching Alaura a bit she started to follow a similar process. Was something bothering her? A quick thought about how maybe what she was thinking about perhaps? Not that it mattered to her if she spoke on it or not. It really was not a big deal to her either way.

She scratched at the ground a bit and more like a cat than anything else before she really got to work she scratched at it. It felt nice to stick her claws into the ground that it put a small smile on her face. “Nothing in particular Alaura. I just was having a very…physical…nightmare.” She moved a bit and wondered if she had been scratching the floor. She needed to make sure she was not damaging things or herself.

“Probably something from who I was, I can’t remember thing other than the feelings and how tired I feel despite sleeping.” She started to actually work now and said, “What about you? Did you sleep well?” She heard Shin down the cave say something not needed to delay and she poked her head around.

“What’s being delayed?”
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast