Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That darling pink would have turned into a bright red. Stars...me bonded to pretty eyes- er Nikkolai... She looked down at Borris and nodded.

"Well thank you for telling me Borris." Alaura was generally grateful for Borris relaying that bit of news even if Nikkolai didn't want him to. Pretty soon the duo had reached the cave and there seemed to be a disagreement between Shin and the dark prince. The qilin decided to wait for them to finish this time, so she may talk to Nikkolai this time.

"Hey Borris if you don't mind could you bring me my pack from my den so I could change clothes. It'll be the one without eggs in it." Honestly Alaura didn't mind shifting back without clothes on hand, but a lot of the clan was still uncomfortable with many things, nakedness being one of them.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

He narrowed his eyes. "Why should I put effort into something if I don't receive something for it? I will help, but only, only if I get something in return. I'd rather you people wouldn't starve, but survival of the fittest is a merciless rule, and the only one nature follows. Seeing as now we live in the middle of godDAMN NOWHERE, I'D SAY WE FOLLOW THAT RULE, BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE ANYONE TO HELP US IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG! IN FACT, THERE ARE PEOPLE ACTIVELY ROOTING AGAINST US!" His face was beet red, again, but he took a deep breath, and continued in a more subdued fashion, "But... I'd like to help you. I just expect payment." His glare dared Nikkolai to challenge him on this. Given Shin's last two yelling sessions and his unknown past, Shin seemed quite the firecracker.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"So..." Nikkolai began. "You expect payment without some sort of currency... this sounds like you're trying to get laid, would a sexual favor work?" He was still so calm. Maybe his Dragon form was that powerful... that dangerous.

Borris, who walked into the cave with Alaura, covered his snout and mouth with a paw to hide his mild humor at the Prince's levelheaded comeback like he was serious. before realizing Alaura had spoken to him. "Oh, sure, be back soon." he said as he trotted down into the dens to find said pack.
    Last edited by AxelVanDeriz; 01-23-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura thanked Borris before he walked off, before returning her attention to the rather one sided argument. A lot of what Shin was saying seemed illogical and a bit selfish. Was everyone not trying their best to help provide for the clan? And what form of payment was he expecting anyway, they just arrived only a day ago. She tilted her head in confusion and looked towards Shin in concern the best she could. Her attention then shifted to Nikkolai as he began speaking and had to try her damned hardest to not start laughing. The qilin cleared her throat and decided to hop in the conversation.

"If I may? Shin not only what you are requesting right now selfish, but it is highly illogical and dangerous." Her voice was calm and steady as she tried to get Shin to listen to reason. "We all just got here and we barely know anything about our environment...right now we are almost at the bottom of the food chain and we need everyone's help, free of charge if we are to survive out here."

"I understand you are beyond frustrated and you feel robbed, trust me I feel the same as you do- a lot of people here do, but just as Nikkolai explained, he and Borris were forced into this situation as well, so all we can do right now is make the best of it. And until we are more established as a society I believe it best to refrain from demanding something we have no way of giving you."
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

His eyes bugged out of his head. "You, you're disgusting." he turned to Alaura. "Then make something. You all have individual talents, use them. Nikkolai, you're good at building, I was asking for something to be built in return for fish. Others can make pottery, or hunt. That is how fair trade works. I give you something in return for something of equal value. I do understand we arrived here a day ago, and I am helping. I caught these fucking fish! I see only a few others doing anything! This is how things fail, Nikkolai. Only a few doing work, while others sit around and have everything handed to them. Until I get paid for my work, which if I don't is slavery, I won't feed you. I'll take my business to the people I see working." He turned and walked a few steps, then turned back. "Oh, and if I see any one of you stealing from me, I'll cut your hands off and leave you to rot." he turned back, and grabbed his fish. He headed over to a random NPC, and they talked for a bit. Eventually, they came to an agreement. The NPC gave him their dagger, and he gave them a fish. It was a good sized fish, too.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 01-24-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

While everything was getting figured out Nikkolai asked her a question that she had to wait to answer. Other things mattered at the time, the return of Aluara with Borris was one. Shin's fishing business was another, then Claria? Oh she had things handled and took charge from what she could see.

But when Nikkolai apologized for earlier and made her the head healer she chose the time to speak then. "So it will be then, as for knowing about Aluara."

She smirks.

"I watched and listened, she was making bowls to the center and right of the drinking pool with Claria earlier. Then when Claria joined us in your discussion of dividing work, she continued on those listened to us I believe. This I think is what sparked her to leave to do something. I can be wrong about that." She admits. "But when I no longer heard her at work, I used my nose and back tracked what I've seen. She passed us not more than maybe 10-13 minutes roughly before the scream was heard. Her scent followed the trail out of the caves too. Hence, I knew it was Aluara."

She tilts her head some to Nikkolai, looking as if this was all very simple.

For her it was.

"Every life matters, so I try to keep track. Much like if you walk into the living cave and I think..." She pauses to listen "if you go to the right after the mid-way point. You will find a small squabble about blankets or..some sort of supplies."

When the pair returned from the jungle she immediately looked over Borris with her eyes for any injuries, but he walked strong and didn't show any reason for concern. Looking into his eyes she flutters her lashes and smirks to show she's glad he is back. For Aluara her eyes roamed a little more considering the scream earlier. "You are well then? You worried me. But seeing the wood you brought, seems I worried for not."

A compliment to the lovely dragon as she lets her see a smile.

Walking over to the Captain of the Guard she would stand near his front leg and slowly rub her hand up and down to work both to the chest if he'd oblige her to lower so she can reach. It was to get the scratches she felt during her change yesterday that she couldn't reach and though a little intimacy initiated wouldn't be bad. That and if she didn't, the back of Shin's head would have been slapped hard enough to knock sense into him. Multiple times if needed.

Not everything could be done with a listening ear...

"How does that feel?" She'd ask Borris with a more sultry tone to her voice....ok. Maybe him going out to help another and return victorious had made her heart beat faster. Among other things.

Chest rubs and scratches for him...making sure she gets into the folds where legs meet body as she wills herself to focus and not kick Shin now as he continues on.

Initiative with her bonded over knocking sense into another...yea. Probably the better of the two.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria was happy that Nikkolai saw the benefit. If they were going to be weight training and things anyway they might as well apply that to something practical. Right now they could not afford people completely devoted to just making themselves strong. What we really need is a strong foundation. Gretchen leading the healers was a good thing. After all they would need people to take care of those that got hurt. Gretchen seemed to have many skills and it could not help but make Claria a little envious.

Shin came forward with his usual chip on his shoulder and spoke about payment. Claria had to think for a moment what payment was. Giving something for something. Right…

Nikkolai followed with the greater good of the Draconian race but not everyone was as altruistic as that. Nikkolai’s whole person revolved around the greater good for the race they now were. His race. As their fight continued Claria merely watched the progression of things. Nikkolai was ever tranquil as if dealing with angry people were his secret calling in life. While Claria could get behind what Shin said there were problems with it. She could not feel herself full aligning with either of the men before her. It was rather conflicting trying to decide who really was right.

A dragon came forward that she after a few moments figured out was Alaura. Gretchen was right…she did have a unique smell. Her eyes got a little sparkly at the sight of her. Gods but was she pretty. She wanted to pet her in the same way she had Shin earlier but speaking of which he retorted calling Alaura disgusting. Claria could feel her blood begin to boil. She gritted her teeth but kept a handle on it. She fed this anger where her feelings for Borris were kept. Now was not the time to fly off the handle.

After Shin decided to finish his argument and walk off he even threatened them to boot. Claria felt annoyed and wanted to slug Shin but she would not. She was not here to fight other Draconians. The thought of her fight with Borris made her said. That…was not really true was it? She felt a need to fight Borris again. With even more intensity.

Why am I like this…?

Shin is going to be a problem. Nikkolai is trying to rally everyone together and Shin is going to tear them apart. She could already see everything playing out before her eyes. If Nikkolai made an example of Shin hatred would grow but people would fall in line. Though he should not do it himself. He needed on of the memory wiped people to do it. That would be the best political move. Though she wondered once again where “this” type of knowledge came from. She had a sudden suspicion that she might have not been a very nice person in her past. She felt…sad.

Shin talked about how unless someone made something for him he would not give any fish. While she wanted fish she also felt no need to work hard right now just to get a luxury item. Claria decided that what she really did want was something stronger than stick. Alarua had come forward and Gretchen seemed finished with what they were saying. She felt awkward now with the group for whatever reason. “Right Nikkolai thank you for considering my words.” She bowed to him and then walked outside the caves. The men were all still working thankfully. As she watched them she found a decent sized rock and started to grate her sharper nails and when that got to hurt her a bit she moved to banging other rocks into it.

She figured she would make a crude sword. It looked like what the sticks they were using for. Though she already knew this was going to take days before it would even be close to what she wanted. She had no idea how to really make one in the first place. She should really ask Borris or Nikkolai but she just didn’t…

Maybe taking anger out on the rock was really all she wanted.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin fumed with anger at these people. Of course he wanted to help the group! His survival depended on them! But their survival depended on him, as well! They all depended on each other, which, Shin suspected, was what he was really mad about. He thought about apologizing, but that thought was soon buried under his rage. Suddenly, another thought flitted through his mind. This one was louder, sweeter sounding. It was sleek and shiny, with razor sharp barbs, already stuck in his mind. He would turn Nikkolai's people against Nikkolai. He chuckled a dark chuckle, plans already forming in his mind. He stepped into the water, and swam to the bottom. Water flowed over his gills I forgot about briefly, and he stashed the basket of fish at the bottom of the pond. No one would be stealing from him.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris came back a few seconds later with the bag Alaura requested dangling from his jaws by the straps. He spoke, as well as he could, "'erego 'Laura" before lowering the bag slowly nearby. Noting everyone's expressions he asked "what I miss?" Suddenly he felt hands on him, looking he saw it was only Gretchen. He relaxed as he watched her briefly before lying on his stomach first, then exposed his belly like a dog. Shifting back to human form after a few minutes and kissed Gretchen's lips in an affectionate way. "You have no idea the amount of control I have to use right now."

Nikkolai sighed at the pair and looked down the corridor shin walked down. "One in every clan, I guess... if he doesn't like it here, he can attempt to go it alone... if he doesnt straighten up though Im afraid Ill have to banish him from the clan. His energy is very negative... we dont need negative energies if we're to survive. Spread the word if you all could... I sense he has an urge to rebel... which means he'll attempt to gain some followers in his destructive negativity. None of us need that... dont you all agree?" Nikkolai asked and looked around for any agreements or objections. Borris nodded in agreement, of course.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Chest massage traveled down to his stomach when he was all content dog-like. Half expecting his mighty tail to wag when she works debris off of a few scales that looks like they've been needing it. Gretchen is careful when he transforms to not be hurt if she was in the way. It was so very hard not to grin as she saw how he reacted to dragon chest rubs. She will have to remember this when he needs a distraction or some bonded love's TLC.

If he was naked, she would drape over him casually to hide his exposed groin with a fierce look in his eyes only he would see. Mine to see, mine to bond. Her eyes said.

If he was dressed, she would still remain close and give him the same look face to face.

That kiss though had her growl ever so quietly as she cups the back of his neck and adds a little passion to their pressed lips. Resting her forehead against his own as she whispers "I think I just might know. You as making me lose composure quickly my knight."

Nikkolai's words would get a nod from her as well as her hands glide up Borris' chest, thumbs working just under his arms and torso at the shoulder just like she was doing in his previous form just moments ago.

Ok, so she got hot under the collar when she saw him dashing to action.

She's a woman, his bonded, he will just have to deal with it.

"I will also speak to Shin later, calmly...and Claria. She seems, a bit distraught but her coping methods are reasonable." Her eyes flicker from Nikkolai, Shin, the Claria and back. Letting Aluara change during such time thanks to the helpful Borris.

"Do you have concerns Aluara? Also when would you like to talk, would..." She thinks, looks to Borris giving his deltoids a sensual squeeze then speaks again. "Would say after dinner be good? You and I for some girl time? I would love to wash your lovely hair and comb it through, if the relaxing experience is appealing."
    Last edited by Lady Bird; 01-24-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast