Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Gretchen listened the entire time, taking in Nikkolai's answers and Borris's words, demeanor as well. Finally these outrages and refusals were enough for her own taste.

Slowly the woman stood up, and slowly she walked over to the bars in front of her cage. Her eyes searched the others before looking at Nikkolai and Borris. No hate or any ill will were in her eyes, only wonder and thoughts, calculating as the wheels within the head turn. Then, sympathy showed as a glimmering light.

"Survival means we all will have to do many things, including procreate. Including getting along, and accepting what we are presented with now."

Riddles? Perhaps she did speak in riddles but for her, it seemed natural and fitting on her tongue. Though if one asked her, she'd simply say that she speaks the truth.

Reaching out her hand through the bars, she takes a final look at everyone before matching her gaze at Borris and Nikkolai. "I will do what must be done, kill, procreate, create useful goods. Gathering, would be useful, plant life a must." Yes, she was all in.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

He glared in silence at Nikkolai, mulling the thought over. "Hmph. I still don't trust you, but... I suppose that's plausible. So... what is going to happen? Will it be painful?" he looked at his fingers. "This is incredibly sketchy-sounding."

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai looked shin over after nodding at Gretchen "A great many things will happen, the change may be uncomfortable at certain points but not truly painful... usually you won't even notice it. The muscle building, brain enhancing and perhaps some sensory adjusments will be the only uncomfortable parts you'll deal with. At least, that's from what I understand." at that moment one of the narrow headed creatures, assumedly a pinhead, stuck it's long thin head into the room, saying, something. and Nikkolai nodded at it and turned to the others. "Prepare for landing." Borris, who braced himself, looking prepared for anything, whereas Nikkolai was as unmoving as a mountain. When they landed it was a rather rough jolt that sent some creatures up into the air slightly, and Borris onto his face on the floor. Borris cursed a bit and stood up. "You alright, Borris?" Nikkolai asked having barely even budged. "Fine, fine." Borris muttered brushing himself off.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin flinched when they landed. "Are we being let out now?" He looked at Nikkolai with inquiring eyes. He grabbed the bars of his cage. He was breathing heavier now, because his breath was coming even shorter. He seemed bundled with nervous energy. "I need out."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Kneeling back in the center to prepare how she could, the landing knocked her down on the side but she was no worse off besides maybe a couple of bruises in the end. Shin's question answered her own on when this would all begin in this new world. But she was concerned for him while she groaned to stand back up, rubbing the back of her left shoulder to ease away what little pain was there. "Shin...if I sang would it help? Breath...focus on fresh air..focus on what calms you. You'll upset others if you are too frantic." She looked to Borris and the prince then back to Shin that was nearby herself.

She was willing to go into the cage with him to help, but wasn't sure if such was safe with these 'changes' to happen. Thinking that is why they were in these cages....oh. Oh no...was he...was he changing now?

"Shin...I'm right here.. listen to my voice."

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

At this point, he was almost hyperventilating. He turned to face her, his face taking on a red hue from the lack of oxygen. "Wh... what?" he inhaled, and was twitching like crazy. His breath shuddered. His eyes searched her face, his breath still going crazy. "S... s-sing?"

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The sudden jolt of the ship had Alaura gripping the bars of her cage to steady herself, holding on as the ship landed. There were various shouts of surprise from around the room, from both human and creature alike. But just as quickly as it had started it was over. With a sigh of relief, she let go of the bars and looked around at her cage mates to make they were alright. For the most part everyone looked all right...well from what she could see anyway. Her attention shifted to Shin and Gretchen and her brows furrowed in worry. She was a bit too far away to help, so she hoped Gretchen could calm him down.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"We should get him onto the planet, Borris, do you happen to have the keys to the cages?" Borris, after a moment, turned to do something with the control board behind him. Turning a knob or two and tapping a few flashing buttons. The doors to the cages containing the previously human captives opened to let them out. Nikkolai continued saying "Fresh air may help him calm down." He said as the doors leading to the planet opened to let a breeze in. "Borris, grab a couple extra of the luggage bags, they'll be his But you'll have to carry them until he calms down" Borris nodded as he grabbed four bags, slinging two onto his fairly broad shoulders, and carrying two more in his hands. Nikkolai grabbed two morebags and each person otherwise was handed another two bags.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin gasped, and staggered out of his cage. He stumbled down the ramp (I presume) and onto the planet's arid surface. He inhaled deeply, but it helped next to none. He almost immediately returned to hyperventilating. He grabbed his throat in his hands, trying to breathe. His eyes were wild, and his vision dashed over everything in sight. He coughed, loudly, and a bit of blood dripped from his lips.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 01-08-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

When the cage door opened Alaura stepped out of her cage and made her way to the front, she was still worried about Shin and it only sounded like he was getting worse. Grabbing two packs of her own she joined the three men up front and went straight to Shin and gently started to rub his back in circles.

"Shin, my name is Alaura and I'm going to help you get through this okay, but I need you to focus on me or my voice and if you can try and breathe slower." She spoke slowly as to not frighten him further. All this new information was a lot to take in and with no recollection of their own memories a panic attack was bound to happen. Looking around at the landscape she was able to spot a cave in the distance.

"Nikkolai, Borris, there seems to be shelter not too far from here, we could take him there."

"Or what about the pinheads, they should be able to help right?"

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast