Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Okay, thanks..." His heart was racing. He looked down at Claria. "I would have died? I don't think so. And it wasn't really a trauma, per se, I was pretty elated under the water. I think that triggered it, rather than fear." He turned back to Nikkolai. "What do I do if my clothes disappeared? Do we have more, or am I just going to walk around naked or like this for the rest of my life?"

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"In my personal opinion, I would say embrace nudity on occasion. But I understand some individuals may not feel entirely comfortable doing so right away. Which is why I have ... 'clothes' on. But I do believe there may be a few spare changes of clothing in one of the packs provided..." Nikkolai said in a casual manner as though he didnt care either way... or maybe he was just that confident in his body that hed be more than willing to strut around nude.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

To Borris she'd add in to what the other's objectives were for outside. "Firewood is my priority, at least enough for a few fires tonight."

She didn't think about bringing a pack to help carry but felt that a little physical exercise wouldn't be bad either. Even if they could just get enough for one fire to burn through the night that wouldn't be so bad. If everyone was ready she would look out to what was in front of them. Then start walking towards the nearest trees, hopefully woods or a forest even if it was a few miles away there had to be some wood nearby to pick up and collect.

Gretchen was silent this entire time hence unless asked a question, focused on their surroundings and the upcoming night.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

As both of the men talked between her she did have a thought. Shin…he was right. Something about nudity felt wrong to her but she could not understand why. Considering he felt the same way this must mean that something from their past told them to not bare themselves to others. Yet Nikkolai just said that nudity was fine. Maybe it was just a man’s remark considering he was probably confident in himself and seeing females would obviously appeal. Yet this was their new life…should she really be embarrassed by things of the past that she did not even know about. She felt like she would feel uncomfortable if the guys stared at her…

As she looked at herself she noticed she was revealing herself a bit and covered her arms over her chest. “Well Shin for scientific purposes I will check to see if there were some extra pairs of clothing in our bags.” As such she gave a small bow to each man…dragon thing in turn and made her way out of the water caves. She figured the group would have left by now to do their exploration and she was a little worried. Sure Borris was with them but she had no idea how capable her way. Considering what Shin turned into though and he was experienced and trained, well she figured they would be alright.

As she pulled out more of her packs she did notice a few more articles of clothing…however she figured that these could really only last so long. Eventually they would either be using leaves or being naked. She began to change her shirt and pants, making certain that no one was watching her…did it really matter though…? Afterwards she walked up to another gentleman. “Hello! My name is Claria and I am looked for an extra set of men’s clothing. We had a transformation. I am certain he will repay you with one of his from his pack.” The man had sandy hair and hazel eyes. He gave her a smile and looked her up and down before reaching into his bag. “Name’s Donavan…feel free to ask anytime. We are one group now right?” She gave him a confused look and commented, “Umm…yea. I mean yes we are.”

As she left she only thought that the man was attractive but not so much as Nikkolai or Borris. Though he did have his merits. He seemed biger than either of the other two…but size was not everything and for Claria she eyes for really only one aspect of a man.

As she came into the water cavern again, she made a place over by the entrance and said, “Shin this clothing is for you, a sandy haired hazel eyed guy named Donavan gave it to me, be sure to pay him back in some way!” As she made her way over to Nikkolai she said, “So we have people exploring, others getting settled and reading the survival books, I figure once they come back we might get some seeds and stuff and start planting. Are you going to start assigning jobs based on our dragon forms and typing or how do you aim to govern us going forward. I feel like a lot of our people are lost right now.”

She was curious what he would say. She looked at Shin and just gave him a pleasant smile. He was pretty and she liked that.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris nodded at Gretchen and the others "Right, firewood should be a priority. can't cook raw meat without fire." he briefly thought as he walked alongside the others catching up to Gretchen quite easily with just a few long strides. After a moment he spoke up "So, Gretchen, right? Got a particular male in mind, outta curiosity? Never too early to pick outta the bunch, especially with the circumstances. And if not, what qualities would you be looking for...? I could help you find one or two candidates..." He said casually as they were approaching on the horizon what appeared to be a jungle of sorts.

Nikkolai looked at Claria "Well, until everyone shifts I don't know their type, so it'll be difficult to pair them up with a job based on their type... I'd rather give them jobs on their own will, based on their strengths and passions. Me, for example---" he paused and fell silent, almost depressed. "Nevermind, it ended badly last time, maybe building would be more suitable for me... yes, maybe building or carving decorations, or something to do with designing a living space..." he said to try to distract himself.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

"No...that makes sense."

As he started to speak about himself though she saw him falter. He changed his mind and started to take about making houses or things but Claria moved to stand right in front of him.

"Oh no Nikkolai! You are not allowed to run from new experiences. These are new skies, and our new home. You are not a Prince here and circumstances are different!" She moved over and pointed to shin. "Shin is a Dragon! Nothing in his previous life would ever allow him to be that. Yet he is going to make to make it work!."

She moved back to Nikkolai and pointed at him. "This is your new chance at your new life. If it goes bad here then maybe consider dropping it but until you do I do not wanna hear a peep of giving up or being depressed. We have all lost stuff and dreams are not something we can afford to lose anymore!"

She crossed her arms to look resolute. Nikkolai had probably a good foot on her but she felt like she was staring him face to face. "Besides, if I just held back on every tiny feeling that I had no memories to I would be useless. You need to be our example on how we should be. Shoot for your dreams so we can!"

She gave him a smile as well. At this rate Claria was going to be assigned cheerleader...whatever that was.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Least someone understands her thought process on priorities. Not that the trio didn't think of other things equally as important like just scavanging and exploration. They were smart and seemed like a group to go to if ever there is a need.

When Borris caught up to her the woman gave a single nod to confirm that he remembered her name correctly. Listening to what he was saying, it took her a moment to consider the males tone of voice and demeanor before a smile graced her lips. It seemed the more he talked the more she made sure to match his strides to walk beside the male. Turning her head enough to look up at his face she studied it quietly before her hand would brush against his own. A very subtle gesture that could have been seen as an accident with their close proximity of each other side by side.

"I seek one that takes their resonsibilities and loyalty seriously, to the group, himself, and me. I have no desire to pull the weight of two because he opts to be lazy or take advantage of others."

She has noticed how Borris is silent like her, it went a long ways in her mind too.

"If the candidate you choose for me...is yourself as I think you are saying Borris." Gretchen begins to say while eyes roamed their surroundings still, a good survival tactic with her body ready to defend or run depending on the situation. "I would be a fool to refuse your advances, nor would I dishonor you as mate."

She smirks...

"Perhaps I may be inclined to sing more if the right male does well to honor me too."

Wow they're flirting is weird...

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

And just like that the five if them were off and into the vast dry landscape that they had traversed when they first landed. So far there wasn't much to see, maybe a few weeds here and there and the occasional twig, but nothing of particular importance. Scanning the horizon as the group traveled Alaura made use of her heightened senses to see if anything was approaching, yet so far all she could spot was the endless sky and more dirt.

"Doesn't seem to be too much out here." Sorcha whispered to Alaura as they continued to follow Gretchen and Borris.

"There aren't even any signs that there's prey out here." It was Yakon that spoke up this time. He seemed to be a bit on the restless side, patience wearing thin.

With a sigh Alaura nodded, she could understand the duos frustrations and she could only hope that they were willing to stay calm as they continued their explorations. It only took a matter of a few minutes for a new landscape to show up on the horizon and the three instantly settled, though they mainly seemed excited to finally have a new area to discover. Anxieties settled they finally tuned in to the conversation that happened to be going on between Gretchen and Borris and they could only feel as if they weren't suppose to be there, awkward was the word to come to mind as they trailed a bit slower behind the two.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin took the clothing. "Thank you. But, uh, what am I supposed to do with these? Carry them around until I change back? It could take hours, and what happens if I need water again? They'll get all wet. Do... you think you could hold onto them for me until I change back? Please?" He looked at her with pleading eyes.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai stared at Claria as she essentially chewed him out. His eyes wide, as no female ever had the nerve to talk to him that wY... He wasn't sure if he should be aroused or scared. So apparently he was both, as such his body responded with what could only be described as a nervous boner. As he realized what happened he looked away nervously.

Borris listened to her words and smiled. Such a cute smile, he looked back at the trio. "You guys falling asleep back there?" He said with a chuckle before facing forward again.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast