Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Once the pair had landed Borris took a moment before shifting back. Gathering his clothes while everybody was looking at Gretchen and getting dressed quickly. He then came up to the rest of the group as he fastened his cloak around his shoulders, the last bit of clothing. "Alright, so you may not be able to change back immediately. To do so usually you'd need to calm yourself from any heightened emotion, but since you changed when it got Dark... we may need to ask Nikkolai on that matter. Unless you think you got it." He said as he looked over her dragon form for a moment. "Have we found a source of meat yet?" He asked the group. Surely they couldn't survive on simply berries.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria was slightly amused by the fact that he mentioned he was afraid of her. The other part was flattering but she figured or at least hoped someone would find her attractive. The afraid part more caught her off guard than anything else. “Nikko why in the world would I scare you, especially when it was for something that should be good for you? I did not mean to come off the way.” She kind of looked away for a bit but then said, “Honestly, as a Prince I am certain you had people disagree with you or an advisor like Borris who would say that you should rethink something?”

She placed on hand on her hip the other moved as she spoke. “I mean you seem humble enough for someone who came from where you did. It would be weird to think you are so mellow for someone who was never told they were incorrect.” She found him to be perplexing in a way.

“Besides that I know physically I am not a threat in any way. I have not even transformed yet. So I think it might be a slight over reaction.” She glanced downward and said, “As for your other issue.” She looked away thinking it would be rude to stare too much. “Wait…now that I ask about it…do you know when roughly we are expected to have children? How are the Pinheads judging our performance? I mean we need to keep from getting destroyed right?”

Quite a bit of concern came over her in that front. She bit down on the nail of her thumb. Aggravated she said, “We are…kind of stuck here. Are we being subjugated by the Pinheads? Is there a way to challenge them at some point?”

Claria could feel her blood boiling for some reason. She felt backed into a corner. All this freedom was really not freedom was it? Why was this causing her so much anger? A moment ago she was cheering everyone on. Her eyes caught for a moment and glance at Nikkolai again. “Did the DNA stuff affect our mental states? This seems like a silly thing for me to get so angry about.”
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

To say the group was stunned was an understatement. They were completely in awe. Witnessing not just one, but two transformations was truly something to behold. They stared with wide eyes as Borris turned back to his human form and switched their attention to Gretchen's dragon form. Alaura was the first to break from her stupor when Borris asked if the were able to find any meat. "Um Y-Yakon found a bird and a couple eggs....if that helps." She shook her head to help bring herself back into focus.

"If my suspicions are correct then the eggs should be fertilized and we can raise whatever is inside for more food."
    Spoiler: Signature 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin came stumbling out of the cave, holding his pants up in a bunched fist of cloth. "The clothes you got me were too big. Do you know where my bag is?" he scowled, looking indignant at having to hold up his pants. He also looked ridiculous because he had to hold up his pants. He glared at Nikkolai. "I still have questions, and just because you can distract me with dragons and new powers, and niceties, doesn't mean I'm on your side. You will answer my questions."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Listening to Borris explain that with her different situation she may need advice to help shift back. She only snorts at him, determination can do a lot. Calm herself down? Hmmm.

Before she could, and yes, she did notice how he eyed her up and down. She was a different form so it makes sense. The others took her attention, Aluara mostly as she spoke up for them. Her large head would bow down to them in respect to the trio. They were all good people from what little she knew of them at least. Calming down..trying to at least, she did manage to shift back with a little difficulty. Opting to let it be for now since she could providing a better guard position for now anyways. The clothes and bundle of sticks would be nudged to the group with her snout.

"If someone can carry these...I can carry heavier items perhaps."

Eggs, someone mentioned eggs which had her head rise higher up with a look of appreciation, admiration, something.

"Good ideas are springing up like a new well, thank you Aluara." Her eyes then looked to Borris, not proud she managed it, because she had another thought in mind. "It's not that...it's if this will happen beyond my control next nightfall that calls to me."

In the end, if they were good to head back, she was. Opting to provide rear guard considering her size.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikky nodded as she stated he was probably over reacting. "Yeah, I have been corrected for various, but never by a female, I mean. No female has really had to courage to chew me out like that." He chuckled slightly. "I'm not sure about how the DNA affects a mental state, you May need to see if the manual has any information on it." Well, Nikkolai didn't know, honestly.

Borris nodded at Alaura "Ok, if it's a Turken bird it should feed us for the night provided we eat the berries as well." He then stated "I'll protect you guys from the front, we should head back though."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

She was mainly wondering what Draconian women were in their society. Now that was the real question. “Maybe sometime I’ll ask about your society more so I can get a feel for what you are expecting.” He doesn’t seem to be much of a talker but we really need to know him if we plan to trust him. With all the conversing going on though…Shin suddenly came into the room holding his pants up and she grinned. “With that…sweet prince…I’ll let you handle this…”

She gave a quarter bow to both the gentleman before scooting to her room. She was doing to check the manuals though she felt like she would not get terribly far. When she got to her room though she laid down on the ground with her pack. It was not comfortable but it could have been worse…certainly better than the iron bars if her memory serves.

She just wanted to close her eyes a bit. She was not really sleeping but she just wanted to listen to the people in the caves and doze.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes, getting back would be a good idea.

She would nudge the others to move it if she must, opting to still carry wood if needed though it may be a bit difficult with this form of hers. Rear guard was probably her limits though she didn't like it. The darker the sky became the more that the blue iridescent markings on her head and neck became more visible. Moving through the jungle and back to the caves she was silent. Her senses on alert, sight looking behind and ahead with the height advantage as the group traveled.

Her intents for once they were in the cave were as follows:

Go with Borris to find Nikkolai....discuss with him about well...this form. Also her concern about tomorrow night most likely with clothes on. Though her poor underwear...gone when she shifted. One pair down..few left to go.

RIP Panties

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura nodded at Gretchen, her praise easing her a bit at her new development. No need to get all hysteric Alaura, this is life now. She nodded in Borris's d direction and shook both Sorcha and Yakon to snap them out of daze. It took a little bit, but the other two finally got their act together and started to gather up all the materials they gathered , before setting back on their way home. Alaura hung back with Gretchen though wanting to ask questions about her transformation.

"Hey Gretchen, how are you holding up?"
    Spoiler: Signature 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Borris lead the way back at the head of the group with hand on the sword pummel at his side, just in case. For the most part the trip back was uneventful, save a few eerie noises in the distance, as well as... something that sounded similar to the distant roar of a lion or some other large cat.

Nikkolai watched Claria leave, still with his arousal problem. He turned to look at Shin. "Yes, Shin, what questions do you have?"

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast