Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin looked up at Nikkolai and nodded, then turned back to Claria. Interesting, he thought, I'll have to catch more of those. "Well, I was wondering..." he glanced around quickly, "If... you would care to be my bonded?" he waited for her reply, watching her from the corner of his eye. He was anxious, scared, and impatient. He didn't know what he'd do if she said no. Or yes, for that matter. He'd had no plan outside of 'finish magari yari and ask out Claria'.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura's ears perked at the distant sound of Shin's voice and she immediately stopped what she was doing. Oh my beloved, must you be so dense? She sighed and began making her way to where Shin, Claria, and Nikkolai were. It didn't take her long to get there and smiling sweetly at her dear friend and her intended, Alaura grabbed Nikkolai's arm and pulled him with her towards Ginny's pen to give the two some privacy.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria heard the call down from Nikkolai asking if anyone would like to go to the lake. She could feel a sigh escape her lips. He only meant well but she was far too tired to swim. Knowing the boys they would most likely be splashing around and if Nikkolai and Borris did not keep things together there might be some more transformations. Not a fun time according to her but she was not about to be left here alone and defenseless. She thought about how nice it must be to be able to relax in a lake when survival had been on their minds so vividly the first two weeks. Probably because they did not need to break the ground work of technology. Borris and Nikkolai knew what to do. It made her wonder why the Pin Heads had no just given them a base, why the survival games to begin with.

Nikkolai also mentioned that he had a special surprise for Shin. This made her ears twitch. Knowing those two Nikkolai made a jail cell or a sex chamber for him. She always found it amusing that Nikkolai almost flirted with Shin anytime they got into a fight. It drove Shin nuts and she could not help but feel a little guilty. If Nikkolai did that with her she would make sure he never bonded again…but she digressed. She felt she was good…Acquaintances…with Nikkolai. Friends was a problem of herself. Nikkolai had opened slowly and Alaura herself was a big help to that. Claria herself was the ice prison now that needed to open up. Something about trusting people rubbed her the wrong way. Then again this is why she told Borris she was incapable of leading despite having most of the key qualifications for it. If she could not trust how could her men?

Shin nodded to Nikkolai but did not focus on him. Bizarre? Shin like getting things.

He looked shady glancing around for a moment. Claria lifted up her head trying to second guess what he wanted. He was still sitting but her mind woke back up to the alert. He then asked her to be his bonded. She blinked once or twice and wondered…does he actually like me? She figured once mating season hit they would bond and move on after they had kids so the only reason he would ask her in advance was to actually have a relationship. She really had no idea how they would make…it…work out. Emotionally…but he was laying himself out here and there was a certain courage to it.

Then again it might just be a thing to ensure that Claria did not sleep around and he could secure his offspring. Somehow though…she felt that was just a dark thought passing by…or maybe it was hope he really did like something about her…even if she really did not.

She glanced at Nikkolai who might have just be shocked at the sudden public bonding. Most people did it in private and others took the hint. Claria was in a position of power where she could make Shin look like a fool. He…was either confident or he trusted she would return his feelings…Shin was currently fascinating to her.

Alaura came and took Nikkolai away. Alaura gave her a smile as if it was a sorry. Claria really did not mind either way but she wondered if her face had been cold and stern looking at him. She had a resting bit*h face as some of the other pointed out…She needed to work on that.

As they were mostly left alone she crawled onto all fours and stretched. Her draconic form must be more cat like since she enjoyed stretching like this. Though she did catch people staring more often than not. She crawled over to Shin and gave him a small peck on the cheek. “Sure…I have always like how passionate and straight forward you can be. I wouldn’t say I love you or have any strong emotions for you…but.” She gave him another peck and said, “I am willing to try and develop them for you.” She stood up and then went to a more matter of fact…

“At the worst case we have children and I am certain we can both at least love and raise them. So yes let’s try to develop closer Shin.” She looked away briefly and brushed a hand through her hair. She had allowed it grow longer and longer as time passed. It was almost a tail for her now. “Provided…my answer was sufficient for you…it is a two way street after all…” She ended up playing with her hair a bit a nervous habit that she almost never did.

Shin should have asked her when she was more awake. He certainly was no romantic but neither was she. This was fine in terms of what she wanted from a proposal.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Before he was dragged away by Alaura, Nikkolai briskly clapped once and said "Ahh! So cute!" In an adoring voice. And then he was dragged away by Alaura "whoa!" He started as she dragged him away. Once at Ginnys pen he brushed himself briefly before asking "What did I do?" In a genuinely curious sounding voice.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura could only sigh and shake her head at Nikkolai's question. "Oh honey, for one so intelligent you can be rather dense sometimes." Piking up the small notebook she was writing in before Alaura sat down and continued observing Ginny. "That was supposed to be a moment for just Shin and Claria, though I'm sure my dear Claria didn't mind, it was still private none the less."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai smiled "Yeah, guess you're right." He waited on Shin, from a distance now, "so... " he started to say. "I had an idea for the first of residential buildings." He pondered a moment and said "With pretty much everyone bonded now, and all female's due to go into season any time, it may be a good idea to start on a few residential buildings for the first families with hatchlings." He had it all planned, at least to his understanding it was all planned out. "I had this idea for some stone huts, or cottages maybe. We will need yo develop a good way to gather enough stone, though." He lined his thumb and index fingers with his jaw, Alaura, as she got to know him more, would recognize it as his contemplation look. He was always hot, but even more so when doing leader stuff... He was... alpha, in a sense. He knew when to relax and have fun, and knew when it was a good idea to get serious and work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura looked up at her bonded and smiled softly, he was always thinking ten steps ahead to keep them all safe and happy within the clan, sometimes she wondered if he ever thought about himself. "Well we'd have to go and find a source where we could get some no? We haven't really explored too much of this planet yet so maybe now is a good time." So far Nikkolai hadn't really expressed any bad ideas and Alaura for the better part agreed with whatever he had planned. Ginny clucked softly and climbed into Alaura's lap and the she dragon couldn't help but giggle and pet the Turken. "You know, I never really asked you but, how do you feel about having your own hatchlings? I'm not asking to have them, I'm just merely curious. " Granted the thought of her and Nikkolai having their own...clutch? Did make her kind of giddy. The brunette just chalked it up as being a part of Ginny's hatching and raising her as her own in a sense.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin was surprised. That was not the answer he was expecting, but it was a good answer nonetheless. His spirits were lifted considerably. "Your answer was more than just sufficient." he smiled. His smile stretched from ear to ear. He was rather elated, and stood up. He cleared his throat, straightened his shirt, and wiped the smile off his face. "Thank you. I suppose I have to see what Nikkolai has made me, unless... You would like to accompany me?" His voice had a hopeful edge. He was a bit apprehensive about whatever Nikkolai had made, but if Claria would come, it wouldn't be so bad. And she was a great warrior, just in case whatever Nikkolai had made turned out to be a sex dungeon or the like. She could help him, and him her.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai smiled as she agreed with him. Suggesting they explore more of the planet and try to find a source of enough stone to gather. He couldn't help but smile as Alaura stroked Ginny, and then Alaura asked the big question. About them, having their own hatchlings. For a brief moment, a memory flashed before his eyes.

----flashback----

A sunny warm day, A group of five hatchlings playing in a field. One ran up to him, and he kneeled down, pressing his forehead to the hatchling's. He remembered feeling... jubilant, happy, this was one of his own hatchlings. A little female, a daughter. She growled playfully and jumped away before joining her sister and three brothers at playing again. And he stood, turning slightly to the left, a beautiful female beside him... his last bonded, his last mate... They embraced lovingly, happy and content with their lives.

A sudden squeal of a scream, four of the five hatchlings came back, the other daughter missing. And behind them, a flood of strange creatures, not pinheads, but something never seen before. They carried spearguns, and wore something like military uniforms... poachers.

He had ushered his last mate and children away, to he hoped a safe distance, and turned to face the poachers, this was before Borris was assigned to him, because he was nowhere to be seen. He had shifted to his draconian form to take them on, One poacher shot a spear toward him, he dodged, a few poachers ran past him. He turned to face them now, but what he saw instead tore down his defenses. His mate, the spear was not intended for him, they had planned on his dodge. His mate was slain, the frightened hatchlings trying to wake her to no avail.

And before he could react, a searing pain in his left side, not a speargun, but a burning hot double headed spear. A roar of pain from him, and darkness...

----End Flashback----

He would have to tell them all at some point. Realizing she was waiting on an answer, he sighed "Maybe, I dunno yet." he voice sounded, depressed, almost. He never told anyone the story, only Borris knew. "If you could do me a favor, Alaura, there'll be a meeting this evening by the fireside... could you spread the word, inform the others? There's something I need everyone to know, or I'll never be able to move on."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Shin looked happy and it made Claria feel uncomfortable. She almost…felt bad. She should be happier about this or maybe at least show it. She really had resting pissed face. He mentioned that her answer was more than sufficient and she accepted that. She gave as nice of a smile as she could…probably looked off but she was trying all the same. After he spoke he seemed really happy and maybe she felt it spread. She hoped at least.

He stood up and with an annoyed grunt she herself slowly stood up. She scratched her head and held her hand in front of her mouth as a yawn escaped. Shin switched to a more serious note and this calmed Claria more than him being happy. Serious was her default. He thanked her though she could not for the life of her grasp why and then mentioned that he should probably go and see what Nikkolai had made for him.

He asked her if she would not mind coming with him and she blinked a bit in confusion. He was serious about this…

She felt like she should put in more effort. She clapped her hands on her face to wake up a bit and said, “Sure that sounds fine to me.” She moved herself the way the other bonded seemed to. Claria moved over to his right side and together they would make their way over to Alaura and Nikkolai.

This time it was them who seemed to poke in on a more serious conversation. “We will spread the word as well and we are ready to see what you have prepared for Shin, please take your time.” Claria gave a small bow to Nikkolai and reached up to tug on Shin’s shirt to move towards the lake. They would need to go there anyway and she was not sure if they needed to finish a conversation.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast