Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Skies New Home [IC-M] ~REBOOTED~

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai could pick up that she had something else in mind rather than talking. He looked at her, still flustered, and leaned toward her. But rather than kiss her, he licked her neck. before essentially frenching the spot between her neck and shoulder, he purred, a deep purr, like a large cat as his hand trailed up her side. "Be my bonded...?" he whispered in her ear.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin's eyes darted up towards the two. He sneered in disgust, but he couldn't help but feel sad. Looking around, he saw that already, almost everyone was paired up. Soon, he'd be alone. That... was not ideal. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts, and used his tongs to pull the bowl from the flames. He didn't want it to crack or shatter. He dipped the end of a short stick into the liquid, coating the front fifth. He pulled it out, and held it over the bowl. After a few minutes, it stopped dripping and the glow reduced. He set it down, and turned back to the flames. He thought about possible people he could pair up with. Little to none of them were ideal. Claria, though, she seemed the best fit for him. He'd approach her later. He knew he would need to mate eventually, though he didn't have to love or even like his partner. he couldn't stand the idea of that.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alaura couldn't help the involuntary shiver that ran up her spine at Nikkolai's sudden choice of action. She had to admit, it did take her a but off guard, but none the less she enjoyed the attention. Her purrs increased again, but stopped as they started to match Nikkolai's.

"Of course my prince." She slowly ran a hand through his hair and pushed herself closer to him, before gently putting her hands against his cheeks and pulling him to her lips once more.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

-----a good month later-----

Nikkolai, as head of the builders, had gotten a fair amount accomplished. In the short month, he and the other builders had managed to build a small storage for storing smoked or dried meats, as well as a couple drying racks for meats and skins, a smoking rack, and the heated rock pool he'd been talking about. Alaura and Nikkolai were bonded now, and she had moved into Nikkolai's room, and turned her old room into a building studio of sorts where new things were designed and formulated before being built.
    Borris had been hard at work training the recruits, they'd been attacked once by a pride of razorback lions. And Nikkolai and Borris alone fended them off, and Nikkolai's dragon form and abilities were revealed in the process. Needless to say, Borris was right, his dragon form was terrifying, powerful, and quite a bit larger than the others.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin had watched from the shadows, keeping an eye on everyone. In his cavern, he had set up a small forge and was working to make a three-pronged spear. A magari yari. So far, he'd had no success, though his spear and knives were a great deal deadlier and more durable. Shin smiled though. He had a good feeling about today. The magari yari would be completed, and maybe, if he had a chance, he would possibly ask Claria to be his bonded. He had developed feelings for her, and he did not know how he felt about that. But no matter. He looked around, and, making sure no one was watching, slipped into his forge. He poured the metal into the forge, waiting for it to melt. When it did, the took it, and quickly poured it into a mold he had made from a log. And then he waited. He waited for the metal to set, then, wearing multiple layers of leaves as gloves, grabbed the magari yari and slammed it onto an anvil. He hammered it down, then dunked it into a trough of water. It hissed and steamed, and he pulled it from the water. He continued getting it hot and hammering it, dunking it in the water, for a long time. He lost track of how long he had been doing this. For the last time, he pulled it from the water, and smiled. It was not pretty, but it was there. He set to work polishing it with his pant leg, and sharpening the prongs on a rock. He held it in the light of the fire. His magari yari was completed. And soon, something else would be too. He slipped out his spear, and put the magari yari in the sleeve. He slipped out from his cavern. He jogged to the rest of the rooms, and then walked confidently out. Looking around, he saw the sun was on the other side of the sky than when he went in. He figured he had been in there several hours. He suddenly became aware he was very hungry. And filthy. And thirsty, too. He walked to the river, and drank heavily. He washed himself, being careful of his new weapon. He knew not to get it wet or it would rust. He grabbed a nearby fish with his hands, and ate it raw, the cool, bony meat filling the pit in his stomach. He finished the fish, and smiled.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 02-19-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

A month had passed since they had been dropped off on the planet. A lot fo things had happened between their agriculture and buildings. Everyone was working fairly had doing their different jobs. Claria had focused primarily on her sword work. As part of the group under Borris they had to help with manual labor during the mornings and then training in the afternoons. Thus they would be useful in peaceful times. She had also working as a huntress and one who typically worked at night patrols. Borris and Nikkolai did not care for it but she only slept around five hours a day, usually only during the time Borris was awake. She typically liked to sleep right in the middle of the day between 10:00 and 2:00 somewhere in there. The one major difference in Claria was that she had become the stern mother of the group. She was cold and unforgiving when it came to her lessons. Only those who really wanted to learn under her stayed, most preferred Borris’ methods.

Going even further along these lines, everyone at this point was bonded...and it looked as though her and Shin’s personalities had blocked out others...as such, while they had not spoken much about it, they would most likely be forming a more...intimate relationship sooner or later.Some of the females had mentioned how they felt bad for her and she defended Shin, thus cementing that the only girls she spoke to were Alaura and Gretchen on the rare occasions she was not busy.

She had managed to fashion a stone blade which was one of the better weapons in the village atm. She only used it when she was serious so only Borris or something they hunted got a taste. It was not very sharp but it hurt like hell.

She was amazed by Nikkolai’s dragon form and how powerful it was, yet how terrifying and unnatural it was. She had yet to have any ability to transform, which put her low on the scale number of people who had yet to transform. It really bothered her and made some people overly confident against her. It put her at a disadvantage.

Now however she decided to relax outside. It was usually safe during the day close to the caves and she laid about in the sun...normally people would get yelled at but it was getting close to late morning and she was extra tired. As such she listened to the sounds of people working and much like a lazy cat just watched people work with her eyes.
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Shin threw the skeleton into the river, making sure it drifted downstream. He turned from the stream and walked back to camp. He decided it was time. He was going to ask Claria to be his bonded. After a bit of looking, he found her lounging by the mouth of the caves. He watched her for a moment, gathering his courage. Then he set his face in a slight smile of confidence, he walked over. He sat down beside her with the air of a man with no reason not to. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye, and spoke. "I admire your swordsmanship, but I prefer the spear." he said with a bit of humour in his voice.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Claria gave out a small yawn as her ears perked up to the sound of someone walking over to her. She tilted her head slightly and noticed Shin was a approaching her. She shifted slightly to attempt to move out of his way but he instead decided to sit down next to her. It was rare for him to seek her out, they exchanged glances and she agreed with some of his ideas but there was always an awkwardness to him. Maybe she just had an issue with men in general. They all seemed like sneaks…

As he said he said that he admired her swordsmanship but preferred the spear. Claria was a little confused by this but maybe it was more so due to being tired than anything else. She stretched a bit and made a small noise and curled up more towards him than away from him.

She looked at him and wondered...what he wanted…

He seemed to be in a good mood for once. That and the fact that she was tired made her edge smooth. She usually liked the dark cave and the cool water but for some reason the sun felt nice today. She decided to play nice… “Thank you...I suppose.” She wasn’t exactly sure where to go with this but she decided a soft smile would not hurt. She curled her hair up into a pillow.

“I like your fish but I prefer predator meat…” She had no idea where she was going with it but she did find it funny.”Though those longer...snake like fish have probably been the best...so rare we get them…” She had no idea but Shin one time came back with a rather interesting underwater creature. She liked it...whatever it was.

She gave a soft yawn again and looked towards the bizarre spear he had. Thinking to herself how it would be annoying to get around if she tried to attack him. “To what do I owe the honor of your company...Shin?
    Activity Dates: I am most frequent Monday, Wednesday through Saturday. I am rarely free Tuesdays and Sundays though may be able to find some time.

Currently looking for friends and Rp's if you think I might fit please let me know!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nikkolai, and a few other builders, over the past few days had been constructing something new. Something he felt Shin would definitely appreciate. It was a ways up river where he noticed Shin almost never went to. But he had noticed several larger fish in the area, larger in the multi-spring lake-like body of water than the river that it fed. A sort of fishing hut. They were just putting the finishing touches on it Today.

Nikkolai had walked out of the caves earlier that day, nodding in greeting to everyone, including Shin and Claria, before gathering a few builders and heading out to finish their project for Shin.

And now the building was complete, he felt Shin would like it. It even had a few spare wooden fishing spears, a couple crude, primitive nets, and an extra fishing basket all in stock, as well as a.. primitive dock of sorts leading a fair amount into the water. Even if it was primitive and crude, it was still an important gesture of good will. He knew Shin was busy today, so he'd show him the finished build tomorrow, maybe then Shin would be a bit friendlier toward Nikkolai. When the building was finished he patted his builders on the back and they all walked back to the cave, covered in sweat and grime of varying sorts. It was a very warm spring day today. Sunny, only a few clouds for occasional shade. The best option for cleaning ones self right now wasn't the clan's drinking source, or the primitive hot tub, but the best way was to cool down in the lake. Matter of fact, maybe everyone would like to go.

Nikkolai called for attention once the reached the cave. "Would anyone like to go swimming and take a break for... I dunno, a couple hours?" Basically, in the heat of the day, everyone had turned into children, as Nikkolai mentioned a break to go swimming, there were a good amount of cheers and various shouts of 'yeah!' in the group. While they were at the lake, he'd take Shin to the more secluded part where the fish were plentiful and undisturbed where he and the other builders had constructed the fisher hut. He looked to Shin "And Shin, I have something to show you, if you decide to go."

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It had only been a month since they all were forced to colonize on this strange planet, but to Alaura it already felt like they had been her for a year. They were all able to make great strides in making life easier to bear. Food was plentiful, and it didn't look like they would run out of water anytime soon. Speaking of food, the Turken eggs had hatched, well only one of the eggs hatched, and it seemed like the chick had imprinted on the brunette. Yes she was able to build a pen and coop for it, but it never really stayed in it for long, always choosing to follow Alaura whenever it had the chance. In the short, but long month Alaura had moved in with Nikkolai. After they had bonded the two spent a lot of time together, mostly building and planning structures or things that would help them in the future. But it wasn't like that was all they did together. When they weren't building, planning, or out gathering materials they were tucked away into their den either cuddling, talking, planning, and- you guessed it- bonding. Normal couple things. It seemed that most of the clan was already bonded, or close to being so, but the one pair that she was really rooting for was Claria and Shin.

She had seen the way they looked at each other, so it was only a matter of time until they too bonded. But they were both prideful draconian's so she knew it would take just a little bit longer. Spring was in full affect after all, everyone was more laid-back, and carefree, so she wasn't surprised when she heard the chorus of "yes"s when her bonded asked if anyone wanted to have fun and take a break at the lake. Smiling to herself Alaura continued recording the behavior of the Turken, which she had lovingly named Ginny- better than calling her 'it' all the time.
    Spoiler: Signature 

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast